Kylie Jenner rejects Selana, no picture with Thimothée

Joyride

2 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Yeah, control your man right.. I wonder if it was the other way round would you support this? 

She knew Tim before Kylie like what? They are probs friends. 

I support Selena staying in her damn seat and away from both Kylie and Timmy. 

She’s trying to break up another happy home. 

:clack:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ForgottenSoul

• i spit on haters

• Espresso

• StarsAllAligned

Just now, Rogue said:

I support Selena staying in her damn seat and away from both Kylie and Timmy. 

She’s trying to break up another happy home. 

:clack:

Shes not Ariana

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I mean this is supposed to be private. Shes telling her friend something oh no.. 

Doesn't make it any less corny on her part, though. Especially given the event they're at.

Because I would have told her to sit her ass down and have a drink with me (there's literally an expensive bottle of champagne infront of them). We're at the GGs, we're not going to sit up here and act like 9th graders. Because what am I to do with this information ? do you want to jump her after the show ? write 'Kylie is a *****!' in red lipstick in the bathroom ? it's not that serious. :rip:

• Like 1

Just now, i spit on haters said:

Doesn't make it any less corny on her part, though. Especially given the event they're at.

Because I would have told her to sit her ass down and have a drink with me (there's literally an expensive bottle of champagne infront of them). We're at the GGs, we're not going to sit up here and act like 9th graders. Because what am I to do with this information ? do you want to jump her after the show ? write 'Kylie is a *****!' in red lipstick in the bathroom ? it's not that serious. :rip:

I mean you dont even know what was said so???????

• Thanks 1

Why would you even want to take a picture with that Jenner girl 

spacer.png

Edited by Shimenawa
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Selena is always involved sin some random meaningless stupid **** :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Shimenawa said:

Why would you even want to take a picture with that Jenner girl 

spacer.png

And she knows that kylie doesn't even **** with her like that so why even confront Timmy when he's with kylie ?

always looking for mess so she can play the victim. :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I wouldn't want Selena near me so I get that. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hmm the kardashians hate Selena and Taylor. Not shocked they humilliated Selena. It was predictable.
Kylie has always been a Mean Girl.  At the end they will always be the lowest common denominator in hollywood
Selena can be dramatic-annoying lately but she's a musician with global hits, successful tv shows-production-make up line and loved by the whole planet and latinoamerica
Taylor reaction is so funny. She must have fun with all the gossip and drama surrounding her friends.

vf1223-taylor-person-of-the-year-beef.jpg

Also TImothee is not the saint everyone portrays it. Anyone dating people as empty as the kardashians are a red flag in my book.
It speaks a lot of your morals-values :giraffe:
Timothee is very talented but he's a nepo baby and in blind gossips he was exposed as someone entitled and rude to some of his classmates when he was a student in LaGuardia. A DIVA :giraffe:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

27 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

And she knows that kylie doesn't even **** with her like that so why even confront Timmy when he's with kylie ?

always looking for mess so she can play the victim. :rip:

Kylie is the mother of 2 children tho, and isn't exactly mature... sooooo 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

The way I actually lost respect for Timothee for dating her :deadbanana4: 

He used to date Madonna's daughter Lourdes back when he was younger.  :fan:

1 hour ago, Legend E said:

she said it on Willow babes

Drag me a bit… Not me getting my two favorite Taylor songs mixed up :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

There’s only two types of people in the world, the ones that entertain and the boring ones that observe

Miss Gomez will always deliver the much needed entertainment wherever she goes, the life of the party :clap3:

• Like 2

y’all don’t even know if thats what shes really gossiping about tho :rip:

• Like 1

Kylie is pathetic

Cameltoe Chariot

Kylie is such a waste of space :biblio: imagine being an avon saleswoman and blocking an a-lister from taking a picture with your a-list boyfriend at an industry event because you're a jealous and insecure loser :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

GOOD! Selena always does this. Takes a pic and then starts drama. 

• Thanks 1

Love Selena if this is true, she made sure she told her besties so they know exactly what happened. 

Can’t stand anyone involved in this, but at least we got a new meme…:skull:

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Kylie is such a waste of space :biblio: imagine being an avon saleswoman and blocking an a-lister from taking a picture with your a-list boyfriend at an industry event because you're a jealous and insecure loser :deadbanana4:

the fact that she has a seat at the table ONLY for dating an actor... so pathetic... that seat will be filled by someone else next year once she and Timothee inevitably breakup. 

• Thanks 1

Regardless of what they were talking about she should have been more professional and saved that gossip for the ride back home. They had cameras right there and flashes going off. Of course it was going to be a moment. This is not Selena’s first rodeo. She has no tact. No wonder drama always follows her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Imagine starting whole hate train against Kylie and then asking for picture. Desperate attention seeker. I would slap Selena face or press charges.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Am I missing something? There's literally no way you can see or hear that being said in that video :rip:

Plus even if that is true, wouldn't it be more likely because Kylie is besties with Hailey Bieber rather than her wanting to keep her man away from Selena? :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Cameltoe Chariot
22 minutes ago, hypnodemiluv said:

Imagine starting whole hate train against Kylie and then asking for picture. Desperate attention seeker. I would slap Selena face or press charges.

Just say you simp for billionaires that don't give a sh*t about you and move on :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.