Kylie Jenner rejects Selana, no picture with Thimothée

Joyride

7 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Just say you simp for billionaires that don't give a sh*t about you and move on :bibliahh:

instead of licking their ass we can unravel their hypocrisy and calculated tactics :) but yeah end me, clock me or whatever you need to be cool  :bibliahh:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ForgottenSoul

• i spit on haters

• Espresso

• StarsAllAligned

3 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Hmm the kardashians hate Selena and Taylor. Not shocked they humilliated Selena. It was predictable.
Kylie has always been a Mean Girl.  At the end they will always be the lowest common denominator in hollywood
Selena can be dramatic-annoying lately but she's a musician with global hits, successful tv shows-production-make up line and loved by the whole planet and latinoamerica
Taylor reaction is so funny. She must have fun with all the gossip and drama surrounding her friends.

vf1223-taylor-person-of-the-year-beef.jpg

Also TImothee is not the saint everyone portrays it. Anyone dating people as empty as the kardashians are a red flag in my book.
It speaks a lot of your morals-values :giraffe:
Timothee is very talented but he's a nepo baby and in blind gossips he was exposed as someone entitled and rude to some of his classmates when he was a student in LaGuardia. A DIVA :giraffe:

Timothy sounds like a soulless Bret Easton Ellis character. He deserves the Kardashians tbh.

• Thumbs Down 3

16 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

The way I actually lost respect for Timothee for dating her :deadbanana4: 

Wasn't he infecting people with chlamydia at some point? how could you respect it in the first place?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Selena and Timothee have been friends since 2017, it’s not shocking that she would ask her friend for a picture if that’s the case. 

Reading some of the comments and laughing... some of yoll be acting like you don't go to ya bestie to gossip and judging others who do it. smh a mess.

Also, everyone knows Kylie is bff with Justin's wife, naturally she doesn't like selena... She even bullied selena on tiktok before.

so much drama, so little time for this rly. :bird:

All this mess over that bland ass boy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Im with Selena on this one

Kylie shouldnt even be there in the first place lol

Y’all will really believe anything. :deadbanana2:

Taylor and Keleigh’s expressions are taking me out, though. :dies:

• Like 1

I don’t like Selina, she’s such a drama queen on social medias.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trash said:

Wasn't he infecting people with chlamydia at some point? how could you respect it in the first place?

THANK YOU. I never understood the hype to begin with. He must have an incredible agent and manager.

Oh, and that both the New York Post AND the Daily Mail hired their own lip readers for separate “exclusives” on this took me OUT :skull: 

22 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Quick to run her mouth like high schooler, Mind you Selena Gomez is a grown woman in her 30s :toofunny3: 

You’re immediately reacting to a “lip-reading” conversation that isn’t actually verifiable (by people you’ve never met no less) and somehow thinking you’re better? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ifeelitboy said:

I don’t like Selina, she’s such a drama queen on social medias.

Same. 

I don't blame Kylie... you can't have 'bad blood' with my sister and think I'm supposed to be cool with you

• Like 2

23 hours ago, gerardsuxx said:

Kylie is such a c0nt

We love that for her :gaycat4:

time for another 12 hour social media break for Ms. Gomez i guess

• Haha 3

I don’t even like Selena but she ended Kylie in every way, including make up. Enjoy that PR relationship while it lasts girl 

• Thanks 1

selena main meme girl confirmed?

1.thumb.gif.70a23e30671e8d345a8dbf404d4f

The way she always seeks out opportunities for drama to paint herself as a victim :deadbanana2:

learned from the best, I fear.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

Timi is messier version of leo so we're not surprised 

Kylie was right in declining a photo. It would be social suicide to have a photo with Ms Israel who happens to hang out with Taylor Swift, which automatically makes her uncool. :thing:

that being said Selena and Timothee both can’t act, as no one has clearly seen that tragic movie they starred in together. :thing:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 4

On 1/9/2024 at 6:37 PM, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Kylie was right in declining a photo. It would be social suicide to have a photo with Ms Israel who happens to hang out with Taylor Swift, which automatically makes her uncool. :thing:

that being said Selena and Timothee both can’t act, as no one has clearly seen that tragic movie they starred in together. :thing:

You forgot to update your sig it seems.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Squall said:

You forgot to update your sig it seems.

LŞKDFGŞLFD :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.