Latto disses Ice Spice in new song / Ice Spice responds with new song snippet!

SmittenCake

she's playing in that girls face :bibliahh: gotta love her nnn

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• punisher

• liquiddiamonds

• Click Clack

Top Posters In This Topic

17.3K likes

took less than an hour. Big Latte is still sitting at 17K likes (post from 3 hours ago)

m6azr7p.gif

17 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

So, what's the game plan here? Album sales?, popularity?, views? We're kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel here, aren't we? not much to work with when comparing the Princess to Big Latte. 

the game plan is that we compare their raps?:skull:

latto called her to the ring and ice spice responds by calling her a fart like a 2nd grader AND SHE’S SERIOUS TOO:bibliahh:

why weren’t you so insistent on fighting about stats when you were stanning iggy?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, punisher said:

the game plan is that we compare their raps?:skull:

latto called her to the ring and ice spice responds by calling her a fart like a 2nd grader AND SHE’S SERIOUS TOO:bibliahh:

why weren’t you so insistent on fighting about stats when you were stanning iggy?

Isn't it amusing that her 2nd grade rhymes are what continues to cement her legacy in pop culture and rap? while Latto is the one out here crying about how she regrets beefing with her idol because it did nothing for her career. Do we really need to compare raps when Latto is the one talking about coke in all her diss songs? either way, Ice Spice still washes her up.

and when I did stan Iggy, I did bring up statistics; she's still the 2nd best selling female rapper ever (according to Wikipedia) 

gqCjZq4.gif

Edited by SmittenCake

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Isn't it amusing that her 2nd grade rhymes are what continues to cement her legacy in pop culture and rap? while Latto is the one out here crying about how she regrets beefing with her idol because it did nothing for her career. Do we really need to compare raps when Latto is the one talking about coke in all her diss songs? either way, Ice Spice still washes her up.

and when I did stan Iggy, I did bring up statistics; she's still the 2nd best selling female rapper ever (according to Wikipedia) 

gqCjZq4.gif

yeah i think i’d rather hear someone rap about coke than their scat obsession:michael:

and idk i’d rather have no legacy than a legacy for being a meme rapper who only gets an applause when she’s shaking her ass

Edited by punisher
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, punisher said:

and idk i’d rather have no legacy than a legacy for being a meme rapper

You're in luck.

Ice Spice "the meme rapper" continues to push units and strengthen her career. While Big Latto has no legacy and her biggest career moment being a twitter spat with Nicki Minaj and then regretting it a year later.

oSsVFEu.gif

This "beef" is so whack because they’re both so incredibly mid. Please hang it up and spare us the cringe girls.

This beef is so :rip:

1 minute ago, punisher said:

oCV8xA9.jpeg

did Drake say this before or after Ice Spice denied to make any moves with him?

pqQYLD7.gif

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

did Drake say this before or after Ice Spice denied to make any moves with him?

pqQYLD7.gif

it wasn’t directed at her but she thought it was! says a lot about what she thinks of herself and her “art”

When ATRL usually says "This is a mid off" this is exactly what I think of when I read that....

Latto taking 2 L’s and 2024 just started :rip:

• Haha 1

it wasn’t directed at her but she thought it was! says a lot about what she thinks of herself and her “art”

Drake has said many things about women that weren't "directed" towards them. Typical catty behavior from that man. Anyways, Ice's tweet is now sitting at 25K likes. 

pqQYLD7.gif

When the parents have beef so the kids have to have beef too 

• Haha 3

still didn’t lie:michael:

You are on the losing team. Its time to give up me thinks.

pqQYLD7.gif

17 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I want you to know I 100% believe you, but I’m not clicking on that link cause idk if I wanna hear/read what’s gonna pop up.

it’s just a clip of latto not knowing the lyrics to an ice spice song with 70M> steams

how evil of her

Edited by punisher
  • Haha 1

They're having a c-list off. :WAP:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, punisher said:

it’s just a clip of latto not knowing the lyrics to an ice spice song with 70M> steams

how evil of her

*pretending to not know the lyrics to the hottest song of the year in hopes to not look bitter

m6azr7p.gif

• Confused 1

The people saying Latto's music/bars is mid cheering over a song snippet that goes 

You think you the ****

You not even the fart

I be going hard

I be breaking their hearts 

:toofunny2: this is why I don't take some of y'all seriously. The switch up from wE nEeD qUaLiTy bars to stanning someone else that's also really untalented is dd

• Like 3

The girls in here talking about streams, chart positions, and things of that nature when Ice cannot even get a Top 40 song by herself. I want to see what she really can do without a big artist by her side because so far NOTHING is adding up.

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.