Do you think "yes and" will be like thank u next but adressing homewrecking instead ?

Kayseri Mantisi

Do you think the song will be about homewrecker allegations ?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the song will be about homewrecker allegations ?

• Yes, the song will address the homewrecker allegations and will go viral
    • No, the song will be unrelated to it

Thoughts? Which one do you think will happen? :celestial5:

1 minute ago, Devin said:

she prob would get Alicia Key’d. :rip:

Ariana is a white woman the public don't care

Yes and?

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't think so, she never does these type of things, if that was the case I would be shocked

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

Nah she just wants people to think she will adress it with the tittle but she won't. A simple PR move

this is exactly what im thinking.

the title itself is enough to address #that but the song won’t go that direction.

Well everyone was so sure TUN was a "drag" song to her exes but it turns out to be a song about loving yourself

3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I don't think so, she never does these type of things

She adressed Pete Davidson relationship with a song titled pete davidson. 

Then she addressed it again with thank u, next.

Then she addressed it once again with positions, "i'm just hoping i don't re-pete history".

This means she addressed the rumors on 3 different albums. So yes she does that type of things actually :rip: That's why I made this poll because I thought she might adress the homewrecking rumors this time, idk.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

littlebodybigheart

with a title like that, i’d hope not. ariana is a disgusting person but bragging about her wrongdoings would be low even for her…

• Like 5
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 7

Let me repeat myself: :cm:

On 1/5/2024 at 11:58 PM, Communion said:

It's not going to be about Ethan. It's like when people thought TU,N was gonna be a diss track. :redface:

Her entire horoscope reading crystal zen moonchild stuff she lives by is ~positive vibes~ only. 

Its lyrical motif is more likely to be some self love thing than anything, ie:

"Girl, you think you're the best? 

You think you look cute in that dress?

Then say it with your chest!

Say it with your chest"

If it touched on her life at all, it'd be more likely about Dalton and paint her as a strong woman who left a cold husband to put her in a sympathetic light, ie:

"If you wanted me to stay, you would have said it with your chest!", "Oh she's single again? Yes, and?", etc.

The idea that Ariana is going to diss the literal mother of the child of her current boyfriend is some manic dream invented in the worst corners of Swiftie Twitter. :redface:

Thank god for community notes, for instance, cause her other fanbases have already tried spreading nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

She better not if she still has any morals left in her. It'll probably be about her marriage or smth

5 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Then she addressed it once again with positions, "i'm just hoping i don't re-pete history".

This means she addressed the rumors on 3 different albums. So yes she does that type of things actually :rip: That's why I made this poll because I thought she might adress the homewrecking rumors this time, idk.

No literally :deadbanana: Idk what that user is smoking but this is Ariana’s playbook every single era

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

How is her writing songs about her boyfriends comparable to addressing "homewrecking" allegations? :juanny:

One thing would be singing about Ethan (hopefully not) and another thing to address his wife/family/the whole situation.

Clearly what I meant is that she's not a shady person through her music, actually as someone said, even when she was at her lowest she made a song thanking her ex while he was shading her on TV.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Clearly what I meant is that she's not a shady person through her music, actually as someone said, even when she was at her lowest she made a song thanking her ex while he was shading her on TV.

Well this time it's not about being shady towards an ex or not of course, she can be shady towards the people who called her a homewrecker, or the media etc. They're different things that's what I meant...

People will find a way to say it's about her homewrecking and SpongeBob even if she doesn't address it. It's a lose-lose situation for her, I fear.

IMG_4782.thumb.gif.800d18a3788945d4d51a9

5 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I don't think so, she never does these type of things, if that was the case I would be shocked

TUN is one of the most shameless name dropping singles in history. Her ex passed a mere few months prior and she was singing about it on a chart crafted song after already releasing a new album that year. This sad attempt to rewrite history :rip:

————-

She probably will or she’s just using the situation for attention like always. I’d be worried if I were her fans - 30 is supposed to be a time where you evolve as an artist and make a tone shift in your content. The fact that she’s retreading to ‘srry, dont care’ TUN Instagram caption noise means she’s pretty uninspired just like Katy was with Witness. A little pathetic given the extent of her break.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

2 minutes ago, pika said:

TUN is one of the most shameless name dropping singles in history. Her ex passed a mere few months prior and she was singing about it on a chart crafted song after already releasing a new album that year. This sad attempt to rewrite history :rip:

————-

She probably will or she’s just using the situation for attention like always. I’d be worried if I were her fans - 30 is supposed to be a time where you evolve as an artist and make a tone shift in your content. The fact that she’s retreading to ‘srry, dont care’ TUN Instagram caption noise means she’s pretty uninspired just like Katy was with Witness. A little pathetic given the extent of her break.

Being an online weirdo trying to say Ariana can't react to the overdose and death of someone she was dating for years and had only recently broken up with because his addiction was spiraling instantly disqualifies your opinion from being taken seriously, FYI! :cm:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I voted that it won’t be about it but I lowkey think it could go either way and do hope that she’ll be bold enough to do so. 

Owning it and singing “yes, and?” Would be such a slay 

It’ll be about everything. Like categorically every year since her hiatus you’ve found a new reason to justify your hatred for her so why can she not address that?

No, it’ll be about improv acting

16 minutes ago, Communion said:

Being an online weirdo trying to say Ariana can't react to the overdose and death of someone she was dating for years and had only recently broken up with because his addiction was spiraling instantly disqualifies your opinion from being taken seriously, FYI! :cm:

Yeah, no. I’m aware Ariana stans try to always put her disastrous acts in a positive light (notice how things went from “We don’t know the full details, STOP blaming women. She didn’t homewreck anything.’ to ‘She did what she did, so what? Her ***** era is here’ from a simple song title drop), but nobody with a semi functioning brain will buy it.

You don’t go from ‘healing and hurting’ to sprinting towards Max Martin the second an ex passes to sing about it. She somehow tricked the public and got away with it, but no, she’s always been an opportunist since she barely has anything of worth to say as an artist (and yet again, she’s doing it now).

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

If the song is “yes, I am a homewrecker, and?” then Ariana will have a PR disaster on her hands.  No one likes a homewrecker.  Sure, it takes two to tango, and the man deserves the blame since he has the wife, but you’re expected to act gracefully in these situations.  If Ariana has any wit, she won’t do this.  It would get her publicity for all the wrong reasons but would have no artistic merit. 

4 minutes ago, pika said:

You don’t go from ‘healing and hurting’ to sprinting towards Max Martin the second an ex passes to sing about it

Max Martin didnt even produce TUN??? Why can't some of yall be NORMAL? NURSE!!!! :redface:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.