Damiano from Maneskin working on solo project

GustavoBardusco

Maneskin is not splitting up: just a break for the Roman group. Damiano David will take advantage of the break with Maneskin to debut as a solo artist with his own album featuring collaborations with international artists. Victoria De Angelis, on the other hand, will set aside the bass and become a DJ in some of the world's most important clubs; apparently, she already has over 180 dates planned. The future projects of Thomas Raggi and Ethan Torchio are unknown for now.

https://www.corrieredellosport.it/news/attualit/spettacolo/2024/01/04-119859749/i_maneskin_si_sciolgono_la_decisione_di_damiano_e_victoria

Good riddance. 

That's what happens when you chase America too early instead of solidifying yourself in Europe first

• Like 2

The Italian Bad Bunny is coming. Ready for his Love. Angel. Music. Baby serve

I want him to collab with Tokio Hotel 🔥

I went to their concert this year and I thought that they were amazing together. This is really heart-breaking

Victoria De Angelis, on the other hand, will set aside the bass and become a DJ in some of the world's most important clubs; apparently, she already has over 180 dates planned.

booked and busy

33 minutes ago, Sebastián Muñoz said:

I went to their concert this year and I thought that they were amazing together. This is really heart-breaking

They aren't breaking up (for now). It's more like The Killers. 

It’s wild how quickly they ran into working with Max Martin, major label payola and trying to break America. It didn’t do them any favours which is a shame. I wonder if they’ll do the same with him as a solo artist. If the band can’t find much more success I doubt he will by himself but you never know. A Miley collab would be cute. 

• Like 1

Winning Eurovision is a curse

Måneskin? commercial failure in the US, potential break up

Kalush Orchestra? pity win and where are they now? fighting? I don't think so

Loreen? ONE follow up single months after the show

Duncan Lawrence? cute tiktok hit, people wrote him off on his second album

The tour, except for the US leg, was succesful and their catalogue still does very good numbers on Spotify. I don't think they'll break up, Måneskin is a hit and haters can seethe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.