• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• Vixen Eyes

• AlbertoBouvier

Ok, let me listen to Happy once again to properly say goodbye to the wonderful Gag Order era. :cries: I'm ready for more, Queen. :penguin:

• Like 4

I will collapse if she really has more Animal/ Cannibal pop-rap bops up her sleeve :jonnycat:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

maybe we’re just going delulu :(

Why?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, keshasfillers said:

Wy did she already announce it when she's still in the studio? :celestial5:

maybe she enjoys seeing us beg? :celestial5:

On 2/19/2024 at 6:47 PM, TomTom said:

Why?

because, for me at least, it’s hard to believe that she’s finally making the kind of music some of us have been begging and waiting for a long time… every time I got my hopes up I watched them fall, like “yeah… this is not it”. I’m referring to the “old” Kesha. I would love a fun, party project in that vibe, not so deep, not to think too much, not another Gag order… not so beautiful as Rainbow… just something real, raw, genuine, fun to listen, danceable and definitely something that could chart again. 

is that too much to ask for? 

should we give up already 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

because, for me at least, it’s hard to believe that she’s finally making the kind of music some of us have been begging and waiting for a long time

But why?

3 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

every time I got my hopes up I watched them fall, like “yeah… this is not it”.

Well, there wasn't really any good reason to expect such an era while the lawsuit was still ongoing :rip:.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, TomTom said:

But why?

Well, there wasn't really any good reason to expect such an era while the lawsuit was still ongoing :rip:.

for what I said, it’s been too many letdowns already and I’m not sure if she still have that inside … or she’s just not that kind of person anymore. 

obviously I wouldn’t expect another Animal, she’s evolved and grown up, maybe something more mature but still fun. 

let’s wait and see, I guess. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

Wy did she already announce it when she's still in the studio? :celestial5:

she hasn't announced anything, she's just said new music is coming. She's teased new music every era while being in the studio. 

• Like 1

this will be so good

• Like 3

Her 'soon' is never soon. Excited for new music tho.

Edited by Gringo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

for what I said, it’s been too many letdowns already and I’m not sure if she still have that inside … or she’s just not that kind of person anymore. 

obviously I wouldn’t expect another Animal, she’s evolved and grown up, maybe something more mature but still fun. 

I honestly feel like we have no idea what to expect tbh. I doubt it's gonna sound like gag order. I feel like she constantly changes sounds which is exciting tbh 

Edited by youmustbeupgraded
  • Like 5

ive been waiting for hard rock since we never got Lipsha :jonnycat:

• Like 2

On 2/20/2024 at 1:13 PM, AlbertoBouvier said:

A Warrior 2.0 would be lovely

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TomTom said:

:cupid:

Revenge break up anthem incoming

• Like 1

Nah this woman has written and recorded thousands and thousands of songs, she’s had one of the worst experiences of the industry in the glare of the public scrutiny. And yet people still think she’s gonna release electro party songs reminiscent of a time she was locked in a studio with an abuser. Personally hoping for a cross between GO and Rainbow, it’s where she excels as an artist. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, CroNich said:

Revenge break up anthem incoming

Cocky incoming with the phone number. 

35 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

Where is the "soon"?

not soon enough

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.