Iggy quits music again: “I’m not going to finish my album”

FOCK

This is gonna be long….
so only bother reading if you love me. (If you still bother anyway you’re a weirdo who has been warned. 🤷‍♀️😂)

I’ve always been someone who finds my joy in being creative & seeing my ideas come to life. 
For a long time I used music to deliver my big crazy ideas to the world.

I know a lot of people have this idea that I was “bullied away from music” and that’s something I’ve always laughed at because I’d never be bullied out of anything!

In fact, I’m too stubborn. 
I think I’ve even resisted changes within myself at times, purely because I don’t like being viewed as someone who quits. 

In truth what I’ve known for a long time is that I feel more passionately about design and creative direction than I do about song writing. 

To many of you that’s no shock to read. It shows in my work. 🥲 Haha! 
Jokes aside, i do spend a lot more time on that part of things… because Im most confident at that. 

That’s why I want to let you know that I’m not going to finish my album. 

It’s been paused for a few months while I was giving direction for a different project & in truth I just haven’t felt the urge to go back to it. 
I feel really happy & passionate in my day to day life when my minds focused on that and so I want to stick to what’s undeniably best for me. 🌼

Cant wait to start sharing some of the things I’ve been involved in creating & hoping you’ll see my quirk & humor in anything I touch! 

I know for some fans this probably makes you feel a little deflated -
I’m sorry to let you down. 
But, it’s more important I don’t let myself down. 

I hope youll understand. 

Talk soon! I Love you. 🤍

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saint James

• Sexyzinger

• JBJT2786

• VVVVVV

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt she retire after the end of the era? wasnt that confirmed as her last album… im confused

• Like 4

clap if you care 

• Haha 12

She can dip after dropping this 

1.4k likes girl no one gaf 

I thought she retired already :deadbanana2:

**** you and **** Tory *****

ItuKx0m.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

I'm liking the declaration that she's not giving up because she was hated on. She's always been very proud and that's something to respect. She dealt with her backlash in a very dignified way.

I think she should still release standalone songs and videos to keep her name out there. It will help her other ventures as well, probably.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

i saw this coming. it's for the best, her spark is gone. 

spacer.png

• Haha 5

This b**** couldn't even give us an EP for a farewell??? Like...damn. tbh I've bought so much merch from her. She's really gonna finish her career with Money Come

screams GIF

Edited by Afterglow

Isn’t she a main onlyfans girl nowadays anyway?

Ugh she's so annoying

Leak it, Sex on the Beach hitmaker

31 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

This b**** couldn't even give us an EP for a farewell??? Like...damn. tbh I've bought so much merch from her. She's really gonna finish her career with Money Come

screams GIF

Money Come was decent

• Thumbs Down 1

I’m so over musicians announcing they’re quitting music or making only one more album or retiring on social media - whatever it may be. You don’t need to do a gimmicky announcement, just stop making music and people will eventually realize what’s up and not expect it from you anymore. It’s like those people who announce they’re quitting a social media platform only to come back weeks later. They want people to beg them to come back.

• Like 1

aww shucks!

Work has been going viral on tiktok in the past week so her income for 2024 is pretty much decided anyway

NO MONEY NO FAMILY 16 IN THE MIDDLE OF MIAMI :jonny6:

F7e6WJmW8AA2qfF.jpg

• Haha 7

Wasnt Tory the executive producer? No wonder, hard to finish an album when hes in JAIL. 

• Haha 6

This is where you can truly understand where Nicki is coming from. I love Iggy but imagine being Nicki who hustled for so many years to be respected as a rapper because that's her gift to then see rappers like Iggy/Cardi get #1's and their money and just quit once they are rich. It's frustrating and I get what she meant now in that Joe Budden interview on the state of female rap 

ezgif-4-81b6c46e3a.thumb.gif.808bd46e23d

• Thanks 1

May she stay retired... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.