K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

They stomp on Black Mamba :gaycat1:

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

untouchable > dash > super lady

fe304: BREAK > born to be > 2

spacer.png

dash is actually better than untouchable tbh but the latter has more replay value for me

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

Girlgroups releases have been the pit lately...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

Girlgroups releases have been the pit lately...

2023 was so good but it all went down towards the end

31 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

if theres something about gidle is that their bsides are better than singles. 7days, doll and vision are so much more superior to super lady

:gaynetcat4:

Yup, that’s the truth. Even in the previous albums and minis, they have Eyes Roll, Lucid, Escape etc. 

but this album seems rushed in my opinion. I mean their concept styling and everything is on point as usual, but the past albums always had that continuation of their previous work and that reflected on the names as well. This one is just called “2” and the subject matter doesn’t go as deep as the other albums did other than the “I’m a strong woman, I’m a super lady”. Is it just me? 

• Like 1

Wait not "Super Lady" looking like a 2NE1 vid and the prechorus/parts of the chorus sounding like EVERGLOW's PIRATE :deadbanana4:

It’s gonna be funny if Wife, the song that was banned by KBS and can’t be promoted on music shows, becomes more successful than Super Lady

Such a shame this marked the collapse of their career 

What a fun comeback. See you in summar, queens!

SM is stupid for not uploading this to their YT channel. Ning is the most obvious solo star to come out of an idol group since 2nd gen. She has literally everything(vocals, dancing, visuals, perspective/ a brand, loads of charisma, and the ability to actually write and produce music).

She has more potential in China and the US(2 markets SM has been ruining good group's careers chasing) than any idol they've ever debuted. Warner better follow through on forcing these songs out. Some people are just born for fame and Ningning is one of the very few.

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 8

wait :soda:

• Like 11

G-IDLE's mv is really cool but gosh the song. Honestly, I think a group like After School would've pulled it off better - especially the ladies, ladies part. 

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

@Pluto6 look

I love how they are really building their reputation as being a big concert/touring/performing act with their tours, festival gigs and special events etc. all globally:jonny5:

39 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Wait not "Super Lady" looking like a 2NE1 vid and the prechorus/parts of the chorus sounding like EVERGLOW's PIRATE :deadbanana4:

Pirate sweetie….

33 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Such a shame this marked the collapse of their career 

One of the best songs of all time! It has the best pre-chorus I have ever heard :jonny5:

• Like 1

GFA4FG9XYAAgd3g?format=jpg&name=largeGFA4FYKWcAEBmmP?format=jpg&name=largeGFA4FqYWEAAcRg7?format=jpg&name=large

GE_8R3YWQAAf_Vz?format=jpg&name=large

GFA4F-YWAAARHl0?format=jpg&name=large

A song about women, by women, for women :wave2: Big up to all the super ladies out there :bird:

• Like 3

Her legacy :clap3: Not only she composes and produces music but she even invented her own language called Soyeonese :ghostface:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

GEngwc0aYAA2IOh?format=jpg&name=largeGFAkB7YWgAA9tnx?format=jpg&name=largeGE_-cbzWEAAjV41?format=jpg&name=largeGE_8TEHW8AAcz_8?format=jpg&name=largeGFAEGFGWIAAwRWb?format=jpg&name=4096x409GFAEGFGW0AAchKw?format=jpg&name=4096x409GFAEGFHWYAAblEK?format=jpg&name=4096x409GFAEGFIXUAA6mA6?format=jpg&name=4096x409

MV OF THE YEAR :jonny3:

• Like 7

TAKE MY COINS LADIES!!! YALL DID THAT

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

untouchable > dash > super lady

fe304: BREAK > born to be > 2

spacer.png

dash is actually better than untouchable tbh but the latter has more replay value for me

for me its opposite

:laugh:

• Like 1

Kinda want (G)I-DLE to remake this

Hopefully Soyeon will go easy on the rap

DASH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wife > Mr Vampire > Born to be > Untouchable > Super Lady

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

Just realized Jennie's 'I'm Jennie' is gone from Youtube 

kuawop-kaori.gif

No idea what that is but YG always pulls strings and messes up streaming/sns platforms for artists who leave.:penguin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.