K-Pop Thread: aespa serves realtime all kill; prepare ARMAGEDDON

Ryan

7 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

HYBE just did a ton of media play 3 days ago and someone else with an equal amount of resources is doing the same. It's very simple. But go with your bear angels taking over the world I guess.

girl do you know what media play is? there's ZERO article about that despite this blowing up this morning (it's currently 9:37pm)… it's all normal people like you and me on twitter and other communities exposing this

• Replies 41k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• geniecantstophypeboy

"doing media play with equal amount of power" but everything is being shut down and no medias are talking about that despite being trending all day on twitter and every community sites? 😭

24 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

I wonder if there's someone behind NMIXX flopping on charts

Well...

jyp-blue-dragon-awards.gif

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

girl do you know what media play is? there's ZERO article about that despite this blowing up this morning (it's currently 9:37pm)… it's all normal people like you and me on twitter and other communities exposing this

It's all fake engagement with bot activity to make it go viral. That costs a lot of resources to coordinate. It's media play / astroturfing done on social media.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

where my delulus at @Save-Me-Oprah @TheCal

WAITTTT, with all the hybe drama they might really make him come back

freakout.gif

are cults just really popular in SK or...?

there's a cult controversy over there every few years

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. What you are doing is reaching and that's how you start conspiracy theories.

Ditto and OMG were produced from a to z by DOLPHINERS FILM CEO Shin Woo Seok as stated many times and have nothing to do with MHJ or the Dahn World Cult or BTS.

Official credits:

Producer: MIN HEE JIN

Official credits:

... No words

8 minutes ago, illia said:

:biblionny:

dahyun-twice.gif

And people dare to say that Dahyuncè has no talent whatsoever, when mother is a whole acrobat 

dahyun-twice.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

WAITTTT, with all the hybe drama they might really make him come back

freakout.gif

They saw BPD and MHJ plotting against Aespa and said f*ck it.

Sneak of the year if they bring him back while Hype is fighting a civil war on multiple fronts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

It's all fake engagement with bot activity to make it go viral. That costs a lot of resources to coordinate. It's media play on social media.

DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF???? 😭😭😭 are my friends bots?? my school board is filled with posts and you have to verify your identity with id card and student id omg… you're making 0 sense and also you dont know how korean internet works!!

31 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

She didn't. Ditto and OMG are produced by DOLPHINERS FILM, it has nothing to do with her or what's happening. A 3rd party is simply using the music video and a million other things as ammunitions to attack HYBE / Dahn World.

I just know the top lawyers/top PR firms in SK are working non stop right now! Big hit even announced that they hired another external law firm for BTS :deadbanana4:

38 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

well idk. a lot of stuff are expressed through art. and bang pd hates newjeans anyway

@geniecantstophypeboy Just reminded me that MHJ didn't work on the OMG MV, especially when people were accusing her of using New jeans in orders to attack her haters. I think some accusations might be true but this theory doesn't make sense, bc IDK how someone who's always saying that she want the girl's best interests will use their mvs to put some hidden messages about a cult. 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1

army propaganda got my good sis geniecantstophypeboy 😭😭 it's over

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

@geniecantstophypeboy Just reminded me that MHJ didn't work on the OMG MV, especially when people were accusing her of using New jeans in orders to attack her haters. I think some accusations might be true but this theory doesn't make sense, bc IDK how someone who's always saying that she want the girl's best interests will use their mvs to put some hidden messages about a cult. 

yea, i'm not saying the mv theories are true. but there IS tons of coincidences which is very creepy. the fact that hybe is linked to a cult, though… it's very true and i've been saying this on ktrl since 2021

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 40_L3VE said:

Official credits:

Official credits:

We already went over this 1 year ago :deadbanana4:

MHJ is the producer but Wooseok Shin was given full creative control and did everything. 

Cine21: I heard that you gave director Shin Wooseok complete creative control. Is this how you approach all your work? If there are parts that you are more involved in versus not, I'm curious how you decide which is which.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

:ryan3:

im so ready

59b45cc2a24b4e52a68c1276a63b459f.gif

2 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

:ryan3:

it's the same bot and fake engagement non sense stuff i've seen from delusional armys 😭 how can that be possible when you have to verify your identity with your social security number to use most korean sites?? 😭😭

WINTER update, she did a live today. It seems like she is doing well! 

Hopefully she will be recovered enough to participate in the comeback, but also hoping SM isn't forcing her to work before she is ready

• Like 8

lemme watch 

13 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

I'm not saying the Dahn World cult doesn't exist, I'm saying it has nothing to do with the OMG MV. Go take a shot at the hundred other stories if you want. :coffee:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

lemme watch 

It was not easy to watch

Eh...

Out of all the real bullshit people could have used to drag HYBE, they chose the most ridiculous one, this is so unserious :ace:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I'm not saying the Dahn World cult doesn't exist, I'm saying it has nothing to do with the OMG MV. Go take a shot at the hundred other stories if you want. :coffee:

and i never said it was true either??? but you keep saying a third party is involved and that all of those trending topics and posts are fake from bots to manipulate the opinion and it's most likely impossible due to how internet in korea works

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Administrator
9 minutes ago, TheCal said:

im so ready

59b45cc2a24b4e52a68c1276a63b459f.gif

IM NOT FALLING FOR IT :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.