K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

5 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

@Gorjesspazze9

The streets are saying BANG PD is terrified of Newjeans Danielle because she is an angel.

danielle-new-jeans.gif

As he should be:giraffe:

• Like 1

• Replies 47.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I just started coming around to the idea that he may not come back. If they play with my emotions imma ask MHJ's Shaman to put together a nasty piece of karmic retribution on each and every one of the decision makers. 

We are so coming for them if we are not seeing his handsome face very SOON.

Impossible underperforming is good for Seunghan supporters. If none of the 3 songs tomorrow manage to become a hit it's going to be even better, meanwhile the TWS is shaping to top some end year charts and is SOTY contenders:coffee2:

Keep my girls out of this Drama Kpop fans:rogue:

also there is nothing weird about the Paradise Phunket photobook:deadbanana2: the reach

• Haha 1

gfriend forever successful, forever popular, forever relevant. they always win 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Keep my girls out of this Drama Kpop fans:rogue:

also there is nothing weird about the Paradise Phunket photobook:deadbanana2: the reach

i think that's why (illit's director posted this as a min heejin shade)

Edited by Windy Day
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

@Adama @geniecantstophypeboy also i know why people jumped on the OMG video. in the kakao screenshot on here she says that she received threats because of the OMG mv (i thought she didn't work on it…?)

I thought the threats were about the ending of the mv because people accused her of using Minji to respond to her haters? Or it's something else? 

8 minutes ago, Adama said:

Impossible underperforming is good for Seunghan supporters. If none of the 3 songs tomorrow manage to become a hit it's going to be even better, meanwhile the TWS is shaping to top some end year charts and is SOTY contenders:coffee2:

I thought it's doing decently in Korea? it's just international fans feeling iffy

@youresotoxicShe is so unserious. Like who even thinks of Clifford The Big Red Dog & Ghostface Scream MV😭 this cute weirdo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

I thought the threats were about the ending of the mv because people accused her of using Minji to respond to her haters? Or it's something else? 

no the context is most likely internal threats since these screenshots are about internal stuff

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

@Adama @geniecantstophypeboy also i know why people jumped on the OMG video. in the kakao screenshot on here she says that she received threats because of the OMG mv (i thought she didn't work on it…?)

She worked on it as she is executive producer and naturally oversees the process, but Shin Wooseok (MV Director) confirmed in his interview that both OMG and Ditto screenplay and direction is his work (ETA and CWY as well), even camcorder filming and Ban Heeseo Youtube channel was his idea. He was given full creative freedom.

I am not sure what KKT messages are about. I think the issue is Apple endorsement. OMG also had iPhone promo. MHJ previously said that Apple wanted to work with NJ since debut. It seems like Park Jiwon threatened to take this from them or something in this line. 

Edited by lily42
  • Like 2

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

@youresotoxicShe is so unserious. Like who even thinks of Clifford The Big Red Dog & Ghostface Scream MV😭 this cute weirdo

this queen :jonny5:the song and the music video are seriously SO fun

37245096b02dde34a389d7a8e7a414ba46d0337c.gifv

• Like 2

@Gorjesspazze9 still mad this song never blew up... this is a SMASH

mother deserved a cute lil hit with this

giphy.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lily42 said:

She worked on it as she is executive producer and naturally oversees the process, but Shin Wooseok (MV Director) confirmed in his interview that both OMG and Ditto screenplay and direction is his work (ETA and CWY as well), even camcorder filming and Ban Heeseo Youtube channel was his idea. He was given full creative freedom.

I am not sure what KKT messages are about. I think the issue is Apple endorsement. OMG also had iPhone promo. MHJ previously said that Apple wanted to work with NJ since debut. It seems like Park Jiwon threatened to take this from them or something in this line. 

oh wow. why would they take the partnership from their most successful girl group tho…

if the omg mv has nothing to do with that there's a BUNCH of crazy coincidences… the sindorim station… the pronunciation of "dahn" while the bear (myth of dangun) is on screen… and so many others 🤯

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

@Gorjesspazze9 still mad this song never blew up... this is a SMASH

mother deserved a cute lil hit with this

giphy.gif

BoA's music quality continues to develop, her music video is way more creative then the CGI mess SM does in most of thier MV's, and she served dope choreography :jonny: SM don't Deserve the Queen

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, lily42 said:

What are the chances of this Park Jiwon resigning? We need him gone. :khalyan2:

Edited by youresotoxic

Just now, youresotoxic said:

about to click on this

please sound like AOTY :jonny5:

THIS IVE ALBUM SOUNDS FLAWLESS

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, illia said:

I thought it's doing decently in Korea? it's just international fans feeling iffy

No, even if they debuted at #6 on Yt SK Weekly too song, it's only charting at #69 on the Melon daily chart. Top 50 on VIBE daily charts and it's not charting on the Genie daily chart top 100. It's underperforming despite the promotions… 

Edited by Adama

ACCENDIO AND BLUE HEART... WOW

han-sohee-sohee.gif

• Like 1

was expecting blue heart to serve a ballad but thankfully not

wow kinda sounds like the worst track but it's not even bad

accendio serving gay bop but i think i'll prefer heya

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.