K-Pop Thread: aespa releases super smash of the year

Ryan

Posted (edited)

The fact that Tommy spend around $600K for SKZ to attend the event :soda: @Mitsuki @xrosup @luizinho

The met gala is invite only and even if you do somehow receive an invite from Anna Wintour herself, you'll have to pay for a ticket because the gala is a charity event after all, a one person ticket costs $75,000 while a table will start from $350,000.

The members also won't be sitting in the same table each and will be spread out: 

Everyone attending must seat on their assigned seat, guests are not guaranteed to sit with ppl they know or are acquainted with, this is to create new friendships and relationships According to Ward Durrett: "The whole point of these things is to meet new people, and to be interested in what others are doing. What's the point if you come here to hang out with your husband?" she added.

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 3

• Replies 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Wow WINter crashing ATRL for a little bit :jonny5:

most beautiful and talented woman EVER :jonny5:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The fact that Tommy spend at least $350K for SKZ to attend the event :soda: @Mitsuki @xrosup @luizinho

The members also won't be sitting on the same table each and will be spread out: 

I thought they would be all in a table for Tommy Hilfiger. Interesting 

spacer.png

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Darkling said:

If some of you actually take your time to listen to these bgs (and not just some of their titles) instead of continually criticizing what people stanning bgs do or don't do here you would be surprised

4x.gif

Yeah this is what I feel as well. The fact that there is a category created here "the bg stans" in itself is tone deaf in so many ways. Like, yeah we get some of you only like ggs and there's nothing wrong with that. But try to learn that there's normal people in this world who enjoy both ggs and bgs music and visuals without asking their gender :dies:

and it's always the whining and moaning about "thirsting" of the bgs more than their music….y'all know this thread is mostly gays and str8 girls right? They definitely aren't gonna thirst over ggs. And people like us who mostly post about bgs music and performances and stats as much as the thirsting are ignored in this discussion to fit their narrative.

This tendency of deciding who to like and dislike based on their genitalia needs to be stopped. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

If K-pop stans spent time they do hating Stray Kids engaging on their faves posts promoting the brands they have partnership with or the overall media coverage to increase their EMV/MIV maybe they would build up connections to put them there. 

spacer.png

The amount of hit tweets I seen with people saying: "They just be inviting anybody", then why didn't their faves get an invite?

spacer.png

Mark solo? A collapse is coming  :jonny6:

• Like 1

We need a new thread title @Ryan

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The fact that Tommy spend at least $350K for SKZ to attend the event :soda: @Mitsuki @xrosup @luizinho

The members also won't be sitting in the same table each and will be spread out: 

hopefully they will interact a lot, we want networking 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

:gayoncecat3:

Anna wintour accepted the like of Kim Kardashian and James Charles which she publicly said hateful words towards....

All she wants is people looking at her gala. She's just using the biggest names.

Edited by Xalric

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Anna wintour accepted the like of Kim Kardashian and James Charles which she publicly said hateful words towards....

Okay, and??? What are you trying to indicate? Are you mad that none of your CUBE faves will NEVER? 

Edited by Pluto6

all that fighting for what

they most likely gonna serve black tuxedo or variation of it

kpop idols are just boring on red carpet

the best looks so far is cl with her full diaper which is not that great to begin with

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the new thread title @Ryan :clap3: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

It's 100 % confirmed, SKZ are attending Met gala ALL 8 OF THEM :ghostface:@Mitsuki @xrosup @luizinho @discreetinside

Interesting to see Troye Sivan was invited. Let me manifest their interaction especially with Hyunjin.

8 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Okay, and??? What are you trying to indicate? Are you mad that none of your CUBE faves will NEVER? 

Reread my post. You're feeling hurt for no reason.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Interesting to see Troye Sivan was invited. Let me manifest their interaction especially with Hyunjin.

Troye has been going to the MET for years though 

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I thought they would be all in a table for Tommy Hilfiger. Interesting 

spacer.png

It made more sense for Hyunjin, Felix and I.N. sit at the Versace, Louis Vuitton a d Alexander McQueen table respectively since they are ambassador role for respective brand.

But oh well it's confirmed they attend under Tommy Hilfiger invitation.

Edited by discreetinside
  • Like 1

I mean idgaf about Stray Khias but thats cunty that theyre all attending. Hopefully we get cunty looks and not boring ass mens wear tho. The only group that's ever really served like that has been BTS in the past. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

It made more sense for Hyunjin, Felix and I.N. sit at the Versace, Louis Vuitton a d Alexander McQueen table respectively since they are ambassador role for respective brand.

No, cause it was Tommy Hilfiger that made sure that all 8 members are attending, not those other brands. So let's not be ungrateful bestie, and applaud Tommy for making this happen in the first place  :khalyan2:

Edited by Pluto6

9 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

ma-stan-twitter.gif

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

No, cause it was Tommy Hilfiger that made sure that all 8 members are attending, not those other brands. So let's not be ungrateful bestie, and applaud Tommy for making this happen  :khalyan2:

I'm happy with them attend Met Gala regardless of the brand cause we knew they're gonna serve looks and further angered OSKZH/their 2nd fandoms in the process:gayoncecat3:

• Like 1

looking at the white bg thumbnail i thought aespa was gonna serve this. another missed opportunity :shakeno:

I'm like...some kinda SUPERNOVA

Watch out 

:loki:

GM5zhL9awAAtMTa?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Btw does any of the BP girlies attend this year Met Gala? Cause Lisa did attend the F1 Miami Grand Prix yesterday and it would be weird for her not attend Met Gala.

18 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

But oh well it's confirmed they attend under Tommy Hilfiger invitation.

They are all going in Tommy Hilfiger. 

Also, not related to your post, I'm just using it to rant, but some Stays on Twitter are pissing me off saying Hyunjin should go with Versace, Felix with Louis Vuitton, I.N with Alexander McQueen and all. It would be great for them, but It also means only 1 or 3 members would be able to bag this deal. It's giving solo stan energy. 

Stays complain every day about Lee Know or Han being held back and not having opportunities, but as soon as they have their chance the fandom want to lock them in a dungeon and letting only specific members to shine. Just show they don't really care about the members opportunities and just like to play the victim and complain about the agency. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.