K-Pop Thread: Seunghan Quits RIIZE Due to Terrorist Fans

Ryan

19 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

The way no one absolutely learned their lesson. Moonbin's suicide was not too long ago and we didn't even know that man was going through something

:emofish:

Moonbin's cause of death was never publicly revealed.  

So let's not use him when having these discussions please.

Edited by Bewitched

• Replies 68k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving the bullies what they want is truly the dumbest and most vile decision SM could have done :deadbanana4:

I thought we progressed a little bit with all that dating bullshit in the past year.

Revolting Fans, Cowardly Members, Incompetent Company = RIIZE Scandal.

I swear I better not wake up to news of anyone unaliving themselves or that is truly it for me and Kpop. I will go on a crusade to make sure Kpop stays in Korea and dies out with the population.

Being nugu has its perks, the way BM was wilding and inviting girls to his hotel room during his solo 19+ tour. 

The fact that is not even a secret. 

• Haha 1

• ATRL Administrator
10 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Being nugu has its perks, the way BM was wilding and inviting girls to his hotel room during his solo 19+ tour. 

And he wouldn’t apologize for it! Big Titty Gang indeed. 

Seohyun stops by Sooyoung's today for a First Listen her upcoming Japanese Debut Album! :jonny6: 

Just remember to turn on English captions 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

Seohyun stops by Sooyoung's today for a First Listen her upcoming Japanese Debut Album! :jonny6: 

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

He must have good lawyers because his whole 19+ tour + after parties was a lawsuit waiting to happen.

It's definitely not a secret though, I heard a lot of things about it...and apparently it was his idea to start adding after parties to KARD's group tours now too lol :matty:

Meanwhile aespa is walking OT8 in Madrid

Looking like they are about to perform Catch Me If You Can.

Edited by Xalric

Another scandal for a SM artist. He scammed Jimin. 

The agency knew but turned a blind eye Lee Jin-ho's agency SM C&C was aware of this problem. There were cases where debtors contacted the company and urged them to pay their debts. However, the agency virtually turned a blind eye to this. And they even allowed him to appear in the Netflix series 'Comedy Revenge'. It is inevitable to see that they neglected their management despite knowing that the damage to the celebrity would spread in all directions. When our newspaper requested final confirmation of the facts from SM C&C on the morning of the 14th, the agency did not give a statement and instead cut off contact.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/076/0004203951

this stays being the most underrated release of the year :WAP:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Adama said:

Another scandal for a SM artist. He scammed Jimin. 

The agency knew but turned a blind eye Lee Jin-ho's agency SM C&C was aware of this problem. There were cases where debtors contacted the company and urged them to pay their debts. However, the agency virtually turned a blind eye to this. And they even allowed him to appear in the Netflix series 'Comedy Revenge'. It is inevitable to see that they neglected their management despite knowing that the damage to the celebrity would spread in all directions. When our newspaper requested final confirmation of the facts from SM C&C on the morning of the 14th, the agency did not give a statement and instead cut off contact.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/076/0004203951

Rock and a hard place?

Gambling is obviously illegal over there, but when your employee has gambling debts and his debtors come to you to collect, do you keep him employed and hope that he will able to get back on his feet or do you let him go, knowing that that will dead all hopes of him paying back any of his debt?

I wouldn't want to be in that situation.

Edited by 40_L3VE

I've been here in Seoul forest for like an hour reading the messages to Seunghan the board is full like there's no more space that fans are putting messages in the wall. I'm so sad and frustrated. Also there were 3 ot6 here (really ugly girls) and left 2 OT6 messages and run away. I rip them off immediately but knowing I had them right next to me just makes me feel mad asf

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Nein said:

Needed to be bigger :jonny:

My boyfriend hated this song when it came out but he's obsessed with it now, and I'm starting to like it too. :rip:

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Just remember to turn on English captions 

So they said it's reminiscent of SNSD JP discography and there's a chance for a Korean release. :duca:

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Nein said:

Needed to be bigger :jonny:

SM pulled every trick in the book to make sure this didn't take off. I felt so bad for the girls.

The song is fantastic and they sound amazing. I've seen lots of posts praising it and saying it's a grower too :clap3:

I just know Seventeen is gonna steal the #1 from Karina on Gaon with their fraud downloads or something :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

SM pulled every trick in the book to make sure this didn't take off. I felt so bad for the girls.

The song is fantastic and they sound amazing. I've seen lots of posts praising it and saying it's a grower too :clap3:

idk what sm "did" but i've heard this song a lot in public since its release so i just think people aren't interested anymore. it's sad because they're one of my fave groups ever but red velvet just isn't cool in korea anymore... especially with the new groups overshadowing them. i still believe they can have one more hit... but if a song as perfect as cosmic didn't take off...

Misamo:

Line Real Time: #1

Shazam Japan: #5

Amazon Music: #37

I don't understand the huge difference in ranking between spotify and apple music. 

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

idk what sm "did" but i've heard this song a lot in public since its release so i just think people aren't interested anymore. it's sad because they're one of my fave groups ever but red velvet just isn't cool in korea anymore... especially with the new groups overshadowing them. i still believe they can have one more hit... but if a song as perfect as cosmic didn't take off...

If you're not familiar with how RV has been (mis)managed by SM then it could seem that way, but when the company is making decisions that everyone knows is going to hinder the group, it becomes obvious why Cosmic in particular was stifled from success. So unless it was lucky to go viral, it wouldn't matter how good the song was sadly.

If you really want to know about it...with Cosmic, I'll tell you what SM "did": 

Delayed comeback article/announcement

Just 13 days of pre-order/teasers (other SM groups get 3-4 weeks or over 1 month)

Only 5 days of promotion (comeback released June 24th...promotion already OVER before end of the following week)

Rushed AI pictures/album photoshoot with rendering errors

Teasers randomly deleted and some uploaded at 8pm instead of midnight (because they were cramming 4 weeks worth of teasers into 2 weeks)

MV delayed and released 1 hour late (with a delayed apology causing confusion)

Barely any Spotify playlisting

No Studio Choom or special dance performance schedules

No comeback press conference

Low resolution/botched album cover

No Japanese official fanclub

• Like 1

Karina - Up

Winter - Spark

Giselle - 2HOT4U

Ning - WYA

Their solos are honestly great. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.