K-Pop Thread: Seunghan Quits RIIZE Due to Terrorist Fans

Ryan

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

Come with the proof or leave it on the playground.

spacer.png

yooZwA.gif

• Replies 68.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

yooZwA.gif

Technically Seunghan was not on the team until two days ago.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I'm glad I didn't get into Riice otherwise I'd explode thinking back about the Woojin injustice on top of the current tomfoolery

spacer.png

all I can say is that I hope Seunghan gets to shine as a soloist and showcase his talents in ways that he wasnt able to as a member of the group like Woojin does

yooZwA.gif

• Like 1

Just now, JonginBey said:

Technically Seunghan was not on the team until two days ago.

spacer.png

the copium

yooZwA.gif

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

Part of the problem is that the RIIZE members are pus7sys too.

New Jeans staged a guerilla live stream on YouTube, talking about how Hybe had done them wrong and demanding that Hybe reinstate MHJ as Ador. Whether you agree with them or not, they were gangsters for that shi*t.

Meanwhile, these MEN in their 20s are so afraid of their company and their fans they can't say **** and stand ten toes down for their supposed brother. Wonbin gave a wishy-washy Weverse that was so vague and scared, that people thought the company forced him to write it or wrote it for him. He should have said SHUT THE FU*CK UP THAT'S MY BRO.

Men continue to be the weakest link at the end of the day. Look at how many FEMALE idols support New Jeans out in the open. MEANWHILE, Jungkook was so scared he had to put up some vague ass post under his dog's Instagram that can be interpreted so liberally that some people thought it was about bisexuality awareness. In contrast, others thought it was about Red Velvet :rip: Korean male idols are scared, pathetic PUSS&ys.

Like if you need to slap some of these crazy unhinged people do it like Yamazaki Kento.

This are boys, not Men

EXO were there and stood up for their comrade :coffee2:

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Seunghan will always be better than me because who's exiting the premises peacefully?

spacer.png

Like y'all want me dead, let me kill myself and post a letter in my social media naming all of y'all, then have a nice life knowing that you're a criminal who killed me with your bullying. 

It's not a matter of fun, but really. They went way beyond the limits that a human can possibly take. 

Edited by Xalric

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the copium

yooZwA.gif

Between Pluto's Seunghan vs Wonbin attempt, you suddenly villainizing Sohee, and Miss Mattheo trying to drag Eunseok through the mud for simply existing, y'all better tighten it the **** up. We're about to be at war with a bunch of psychotic whiny pimple-face fangirls who apparently are as important as the SM shareholders.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I've been saying for months that they need to grow a pair and form a united front and speak up for what's right

what is SM gonna do, fire them all?

yooZwA.gif

Well reminder that Shinhwa left SM as group cause they didn't want to sign Andy during their renewing season. Which is part of the reason why they got a 12 years old lawsuit. 

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

Between Pluto's Seunghan vs Wonbin attempt, you suddenly villainizing Sohee, and Miss Mattheo trying to drag Eunseok through the mud for simply existing, y'all better tighten it the **** up. We're about to be at war with a bunch of psychotic whiny pimple-face fangirls who apparently are as important as the SM shareholders.

spacer.png

until they speak up against those cretins in a way that is more forceful than Wonbin's milquetoast now-deleted Weverse post then they can all rot

yooZwA.gif

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

until they speak up against those cretins in a way that is more forceful than Wonbin's milquetoast now-deleted Weverse post then they can all rot

yooZwA.gif

Everything is going the WRONG way.

spacer.png

Just now, JonginBey said:

Everything is going the WRONG way.

spacer.png

you can say that again

magik.gif

24 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

all I can say is that I hope Seunghan gets to shine as a soloist and showcase his talents in ways that he wasnt able to as a member of the group like Woojin does

yooZwA.gif

Girl first of all pray he doesn't commit suicide I'm extremely worried about his mental health. He saw 1000 death wreaths with the text "if you don't leave the group . We will bully you to suicide" honestly if he goes back to the idol life I would be extremely surprised. He's traumatised for life. I'm extremely mad and sad at the same time :chick3:

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

Part of the problem is that the RIIZE members are pus7sys too.

New Jeans staged a guerilla live stream on YouTube, talking about how Hybe had done them wrong and demanding that Hybe reinstate MHJ as Ador. Whether you agree with them or not, they were gangsters for that shi*t.

SM gets what it casts for. :eddie:

With New Jeans, options can make people brave.  They still believe there's an entity out there who will support Heejin and eventually complete the hostile takeover of Ador because her shaman said so.  It's just like the Fifty Fifty girls who had the support of Warner Music against a 60 year old dweeb still spending his mom's money.  Then Warner lost patience, decided to send that money to aespa instead and they were left hanging with their stories about being idol trainees in Korea.

:cm:

29 minutes ago, Nein said:

No. This is seriously time to address the extremist parasocial relationship between kpop fans and the idols.

It had always been terrible, but this is seriously next levul. 

The next level is that these idols used to represent surrogate relationships, but now kids these days think sexuality is gross, and they don't want their idols doing gross things.  Like vaping.

:cm:

5 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Girl first of all pray he doesn't commit suicide I'm extremely worried about his mental health. He saw 1000 death wreaths with the text "if you don't leave the group . We will bully you to suicide" honestly if he goes back to the idol life I would be extremely surprised. He's traumatised for life. I'm extremely mad and sad at the same time :chick3:

i've talked about his mental health like a million times today

we can be concerned for his mental health while also hoping that those evil bullies haven't caused him to give up on the dreams that he's worked so hard towards

yooZwA.gif

@Save-Me-Oprah I hope you are ready... 

Never forget when Monsta X and Starship had to apologize because Monsta X hung out with Wonho in a restaurant 

4 hours ago, Jenlisa said:

I thought BG members get away with things more easily than GG's do so I'm just kind of confused and surprised he was kicked out 

but I do remember one of the Big Bang members feeling down and suicidal after a weed scandal 

That's how we knew T.O.P attempted several times and how weeds actually was calming his anxiety. 

aespa really is the industrial glue holding SM together, huh? Hehe

4x.gif

• ATRL Administrator

All it takes is one group or idol openly saying “No, you do not get to control my life.” Put these crazies in their place and stand on business. 

Your oppas are fucking bitches and sometimes each other! Deal with it you fucking psycho. 

• ATRL Administrator
Just now, Rhythm said:

4x.gif

Holding SM together with the grip from their strong kegel exercises. 

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

All it takes is one group or idol openly saying "No, you do not get to control my life." Put these crazies in their place and stand on business. 

Your oppas are ******* ******* and sometimes each other! Deal with it you ******* psycho. 

we roll at dawn

image.jpg

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

we roll at dawn

image.jpg

The way I’d be so fucking petty. I’d return every damn gift sent, refuse to do fan calls, post pictures with Seunghan and only praise the fans who support OT7. I would not step foot in that studio and if my other members refused to support it then I’d put in my papers. 

This is beyond just being mad about a member leaving, it’s WHY he left. The horrible things those so called fans threatened him with. That is unforgivable. Every fan participating in that should be shamed publicly by the group and rebuked harshly. Not one this flowery “we don’t exist without briize”. If you’re a briize and want to act that way we don’t want your support. 

The way no one absolutely learned their lesson. Moonbin's suicide was not too long ago and we didn't even know that man was going through something

:emofish:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

4x.gif

Remember that damn company made her apologize too :biblio:

This could literally happened to anyone and it's alarming how much control they are giving to this breed of deranged fans 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.