K-Pop Thread: Seunghan Quits RIIZE Due to Terrorist Fans

Ryan

Those OT6 Stans are insufferable, **** them so ******* hard

same goes to HYBE for leaking those personal information during the start of this "scandal"

******* boycott BTS LOS SER ILL IT

• Replies 68.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of the problem is that the RIIZE members are pus7sys too.

New Jeans staged a guerilla live stream on YouTube, talking about how Hybe had done them wrong and demanding that Hybe reinstate MHJ as Ador. Whether you agree with them or not, they were gangsters for that shi*t.

Meanwhile, these MEN in their 20s are so afraid of their company and their fans they can't say **** and stand ten toes down for their supposed brother. Wonbin gave a wishy-washy Weverse that was so vague and scared, that people thought the company forced him to write it or wrote it for him. He should have said SHUT THE FU*CK UP THAT'S MY BRO.

Men continue to be the weakest link at the end of the day. Look at how many FEMALE idols support New Jeans out in the open. MEANWHILE, Jungkook was so scared he had to put up some vague ass post under his dog's Instagram that can be interpreted so liberally that some people thought it was about bisexuality awareness. In contrast, others thought it was about Red Velvet :rip: Korean male idols are scared, pathetic PUSS&ys.

Like if you need to slap some of these crazy unhinged people do it like Yamazaki Kento.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Seeing RIIZE in that new video of them returning to Seoul just has my blood boiling like why are they still being so obedient and polite and bowing and greeting their fans towards the end? PUSS&YS. Act a damn fool. At the very least it should have been cold body language and a quick beeline to the car.

yooZwA.gif

• Like 4

RIIZE today has a fancall event imagine having to talk with the people who kicked out your friend of the group. I hope they cancel it 

Just now, Veiko said:

RIIZE today has a fancall event imagine having to talk with the people who kicked out your friend of the group. I hope they cancel it 

the fancall already happened on Thursday, that schedule was wrong

4 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Seeing RIIZE in that new video of them returning to Seoul just has my blood boiling like why are they still being so obedient and polite and bowing and greeting their fans towards the end? PUSS&YS. Act a damn fool. At the very least it should have been cold body language and a quick beeline to the car.

yooZwA.gif

I've been saying for months that they need to grow a pair and form a united front and speak up for what's right

what is SM gonna do, fire them all?

yooZwA.gif

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the fancall already happened on Thursday, that schedule was wrong

Good then I wasn't aware because my stancard was kinda on hiatus because of Seunghan 

Thanks to OT6 fans now members will realize if they can't fulfill the fans' delulu needs there would be hundreds of funeral wreaths with nasty **** written stacked in front of their company :biblionny: 

GZ0PfIaW8AIJZDP?format=jpg&name=small

this doesn't include k-fans ragetweeting about him btw (they spell his name in hangul, 홍승한, so it wouldn't be included as part of this count)

the engagement

yooZwA.gif

Screenshot-2024-10-14-at-2-13-30-AM.png

and 1.44 million tweets about SM supporting bullies

Screenshot-2024-10-14-at-2-11-37-AM.png

almost 1 million tweets demanding justice

Screenshot-2024-10-14-at-2-11-41-AM.png

and 600k tweets calling SM garbage

yooZwA.gif

• Like 2

Brb I'm going to throw up. Bullying truly won. So many international OT6 too in the comments 

2 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Brb I'm going to throw up. Bullying truly won. So many international OT6 too in the comments 

I hope their blood boils every time they hear Seunghan's voice on Get A Guitar

yooZwA.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I hope their blood boils every time they hear Seunghan's voice on Get A Guitar

yooZwA.gif

Does this remind you of the Woojin and OT8 stray dogs fandom situation sistren? Because it does to me.

yooZwA.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

me watching South Korea self destruct because an idol had a girlfriend

kimjongun112way-703233038b3b14bb43b2cc15e0676948f8caa6b6.jpg?s=1100&c=85&f=jpeg

56 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Part of the problem is that the RIIZE members are pus7sys too.

New Jeans staged a guerilla live stream on YouTube, talking about how Hybe had done them wrong and demanding that Hybe reinstate MHJ as Ador. Whether you agree with them or not, they were gangsters for that shi*t.

Meanwhile, these MEN in their 20s are so afraid of their company and their fans they can't say **** and stand ten toes down for their supposed brother. Wonbin gave a wishy-washy Weverse that was so vague and scared, that people thought the company forced him to write it or wrote it for him. He should have said SHUT THE FU*CK UP THAT'S MY BRO.

Men continue to be the weakest link at the end of the day. Look at how many FEMALE idols support New Jeans out in the open. MEANWHILE, Jungkook was so scared he had to put up some vague ass post under his dog's Instagram that can be interpreted so liberally that some people thought it was about bisexuality awareness. In contrast, others thought it was about Red Velvet :rip: Korean male idols are scared, pathetic PUSS&ys.

Like if you need to slap some of these crazy unhinged people do it like Yamazaki Kento.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Does this remind you of the Woojin and OT8 stray dogs fandom situation sistren? Because it does to me.

yooZwA.gif

I dont have the emotional bandwidth today to get into what the strays did to Woojin again

img-Aug-28-2020-03-51-15-05-PM.jpg

No. This is seriously time to address the extremist parasocial relationship between kpop fans and the idols.

It had always been terrible, but this is seriously next levul. 

Ntm on my baby boop dumpling Sohee though.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I dont have the emotional bandwidth today to get into what the strays did to Woojin again

img-Aug-28-2020-03-51-15-05-PM.jpg

I'm glad I didn't get into Riice otherwise I'd explode thinking back about the Woojin injustice on top of the current tomfoolery

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Ntm on my baby boop dumpling Sohee though.

spacer.png

dont get too brave when just a week and a half ago Sohee literally had to be reminded by Myung Jaehyun that Seunghan even existed

yooZwA.gif

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

dont get too brave when just a week and a half ago Sohee literally had to be reminded by Myung Jaehyun that Seunghan even existed

yooZwA.gif

Come with the proof or leave it on the playground.

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.