K-Pop Thread: Seunghan Quits RIIZE Due to Terrorist Fans

Ryan

Universe Leauge aka the second season of Universe Ticket that formed gg UNIS is coming out next month. Boy group this time and we got some notable trainees 

spacer.png

• Replies 68.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Veiko said:

My main concern and issue with all of this is this. This are the so called fans RIIZE has to see at fancalls and concerts. The 7 of them will need really extra mental support specially Wonbin because he kind of has that depression thing in him 

SM has announced aespa Countdown Live and Pop-Up Store for Whiplash comeback launch

• Like 4

Seunghan will always be better than me because who's exiting the premises peacefully?

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Administrator

I need that Dopamine
Won't let you get too close to me
Soljiki nan jal molla
Ireon love shh, heulleo nunmuri
I do this on my own, yuh
I do like controller
Said what I said
But with you I be in my head, like (Sheesh)
My prettiest problem
You lookin' like I don't wanna solve 'em
Idaero isseullae jameun
Najunge jamyeon doenikka
Every time I see you dugeungeorineun my heart rate
Spikes up like a race still to this day
Arabeorin mitbadak that was first base
But you'll never know

:alexz: 

• ATRL Administrator

:weeps: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

not the "welcome back Seunghan" trucks showing up because they couldn't change them in time...

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Yeah the SEA fans and I-fans were trying so hard to organize something like this but it's hard to handle these things when you're not in Korea. They did not expect for SM to take their decision back in 2 days. 

I hope the ifans are no longer going to waste their money for this cause at the end of the day, they will prioritize the kfans. 

Look at SKZ, ENHYPEN, ATEEZ. Huge global success and big number of streams on Spotify but still flopping in Korea. 

Well to me global fans are more important cause kfans will definitely drop them easily and change their obsession to new oppas while global fans are more loyal.

Nevermind, 5th gen leader JYP LOUD will end Riize 

• Like 1

Thank u so much SM. This deranged people have all the power now 

Also they are putting more now 

1000 death wreaths my god I feel so sad for Seunghan and how this lead to more deranged people in fandoms in the future. SM made a mistake for all the kpop culture that will be hard to change 

• Like 2

Forgot to chime in on Seunghan. Im pretty far from a fan of RIZZ but this whole situation is ****** up. He was in the company building and the A&R did nothing to help him. This falls squarely on SM Sector 5 who haven't done jack **** to protect their clients. I can see why CBX promptly left (they were also under Sector 5). This is beyond messed up. 

GZyfprdWsAAslHf?format=jpg&name=medium

this one is the most unhinged, acting like they have "rights" and to have their "demands as a consumer" be accepted because they bought some fuckin photocards

mzzQevKA.gif

Seunghan had no protection from the agency and the rest of the group was overseas?

Did they not think that there was going to be backlash? At the very least, they all should have been together when it was announced he was returning.

Idiots. Idiots everywhere.

16 minutes ago, Veiko said:

1000 death wreaths my god I feel so sad for Seunghan and how this lead to more deranged people in fandoms in the future. SM made a mistake for all the kpop culture that will be hard to change 

Don't forget the biggest ******* losers who started all of this - HYBE. They keep leaking personal info to Dispatch and it's time these K-pop idols get some justice. They deserve to be getting dragged through the mud, too.

12 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Forgot to chime in on Seunghan. Im pretty far from a fan of RIZZ but this whole situation is ****** up. He was in the company building and the A&R did nothing to help him. This falls squarely on SM Sector 5 who haven't done jack **** to protect their clients. I can see why CBX promptly left (they were also under Sector 5). This is beyond messed up. 

I don't really know RIIZE, but they basically just sealed their fate internationally. K-nets would have moved on quickly and aren't the real money makers - international fans are. SM screwed over every RIIZE member and their potential earnings with this stupid ass decision.

• Like 2

I don't really care for RIIZE anymore after this.

quite frankly I only had interest in them bc of Shotaro and then when they debuted I also became a fan of Sohee

but with this mess all I'm just over it.

wish them all the best but I guess I'll be a shotaro and sohee akgae lol

SM can eat ****

Edited by Bewitched

4 minutes ago, 40_L3VE said:

Seunghan had no protection from the agency and the rest of the group was overseas?

Did they not think that there was going to be backlash? At the very least, they all should have been together when it was announced he was returning.

Idiots. Idiots everywhere.

the announcement went out while they were in the air flying from Milan to their connection in Abu Dhabi

Sohee was seen with tears in his eyes at the airport when they landed in Abu Dhabi

britney-12-gif-27570847.gif

Big fandoms united for Seunghan I saw StayC , Blackpink , seventeen accounts making tweets like that 

• Like 1

International fans are such pus&sys!!!!

Twitter fingers turn to TRIGGER fingers

I'm talking about get out there and start beef. Be just as crazy and cruel as these disgusting Korean femcels who actually spend money on physical, material examples of their anger, not just tweets. Nobody cares about trending tweets anymore.

There should be hordes of trucks, billboards, light displays, drones, flowers, PHYSICAL STUFF, in front of the SM building and all over the city supporting Seunghan and slagging off these Korean femcels.

Like if international fans did more than whine on social media maybe they could actually convince SM that they were worth something.

30 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Don't forget the biggest ******* losers who started all of this - HYBE.

S**bin orchestrated the whole thing

F_HtscaaAAAxLJX.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Like the reason why SM listens to these unhinged Korean fans is that they're willing to go the mile and do what it takes. Crazy ass TVXQ femcels laid their bodies in the street to protest the breaking up of TVXQ. I'm saying stop making tiktoks and tweets, pay for a Times Square Billboard that slags off OT6 femcels, bug news journalists to write about this, embarrass Korea internationally and show these idiots in front of the wreathe displays that international fans are willing to do more than just chant at concerts. If the game is CRAZY PLAY IT.

I'm so ******* mad.

If international fans are going to go to Seoul and throw eggs at these Korean femcels guarding funeral wreathes than you deserve everything kpop gives you: nothing.

And Kpop deserves to fail.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.