K-Pop Thread: Seunghan Quits RIIZE Due to Terrorist Fans

Ryan

Damn, what a mess what has happened with RIIZE. 

I feel bad for Seunghan. Hopefully, he is well and moves on to better things. 

I agree with the comments that said that SM made a big mistake putting him on hiatus for so long.

It made the OT6 fans feel powerful and grow even more hatred towards Seunghan. 

I knew the response from korean fans about his return was bad, but not THAT bad. 

• Replies 68.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Also why tf is idol culture like this :rip:

fans should never have this much power over an entertainer's life 

• Like 6

It would be funny af if their next comeback flops in Korea, while they've been trying to appease knetz with the Seunghan situation :rip:

36 minutes ago, Zack said:

These are the crazed K-netz I was warning about earlier, who tried to get her out of the group. They need to get a life 'cause life's too short

Like WHY are they putting IRENE on a list next to r*pists and criminals? :deadbanana:

OT: Anyway, SM will likely continue to ignore. Her solo debut is long overdue!

I still have my own delusion that panchoa is followed by 80% bots and bought their followers bc a lot of their tweets only get 100 or 1k likes, a lot of times 12. I lurked two or three times this year 

but it's the quotes that give it so much attention, plus being verified gives it more privilege in algorithm 

Not denying that knets are insane @ Irene 

• Like 1

The way I ran here after I heard the news :deadbanana4: kpop fans are so unhinged I can't believe they're ruining someone's career over just that

well damn that's escalated quickly after crickets for months from sm

6 minutes ago, illia said:

It would be funny af if their next comeback flops in Korea, while they've been trying to appease knetz with the Seunghan situation :rip:

I don't really like to wish for things to flop, but it would be nice if it does to teach those hateful fans a lesson.

Their last repack album flopped, and they have more flops than hits as OT6. 

Their biggest hit in Korean still is Get A Guitar and that is as OT7. :rip:

Edited by Rainy Devil

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Kfans needs to stay away from ENHYPEN. I hope they continued to flop in Korea, so when Dispacth revealed that me and Jay are dating, no one will bother by that news

Wait your mind….but Jay is mine sis

:suburban:

Sh1t Management protect your ******* idols. :deadbanana4:

I'm on the record as not liking lizard one bit but every single thing about this is unbelievably outrageous.

Edited by Sheep

3 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

To think we could've lost Hyunjin If Stray Kids had a big fandom in Korea :jonnyknife: thanks, god 

But then again, SKZ do have a big core fandom in Korea as well, like their concert box office numbers in Korea do not lie. Though I think, once your international fandom far exceeds your domestic fandom, you won't have to bow down to Knetz like that, which is the case with SKZ.

The way I couldn't imagine SKZ without Hyunjin or any of the other members :DWAS:

GZRdZHuWAAAA9Ns?format=png&name=900x900

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

@Cheers

I don't like the name!!!! But it's giving ENGOD moodiness and I'm here for it :jonny5: 

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

But then again, SKZ do have a big core fandom in Korea as well, like their concert numbers in Korea do not lie. Though I think, once your international fandom far exceeds your domestic fandom, you won't have to bow down to Knetz like that, which is the case with SKZ.

The way I couldn't imagine SKZ without Hyunjin or any of the other members :DWAS:

GZRdZHuWAAAA9Ns?format=png&name=900x900

All there concert in Korea are in Seoul, there are huge chance that 70% of the venues are filled with foreigners and that's okay. It wouldn't be the first or last group to do this.

Here we go again, all the girl groups starting to look alike again. Can the stylists do better jobs and stop following trends.

Where the heck are the 5th gen bg leaders JYP LOUD. This is the best time to debut

koryspellz-12hours-after-my-shift.gif

• Haha 1

This tangently also confirms there would NEVER be a Soojin-gidle, Jessica-SNSD reunion.

**** THE K FANS

agree that certain group is behind the sabotage and easily get away from this, knetz just believe anything and trust their idols the least.

ot: late solo rank: giselle (you go girl) > karina > winter > ning (yeah... i tried) 

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

and just like that, SM will remain the only big 4 label that doesn't have a group that has really broken through in the West

sucks to suck

spacer.png

True, just look at the most streamed Kpop acts this year globally with SM acts all being N/A

GZxRzM1WgA0Lgtu?format=jpg&name=large

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Now this is bullying. 

Instead of that not greeting silly stupid scandal, National Assembly or whatever their name needs to address this. 

u know what @Pluto6. I'm joining the loud fandom with you. We are going to end Riize. 

Loud 5th gen leader. Riize is over.

Do u want to join us @Save-Me-Oprah ?

I kept telling y'all that RIIZE wasn't sh*t, but y'all didn't listen...

JYP LOUD are the true 5th gen leaders I fear

17 minutes ago, Nein said:

This tangently also confirms there would NEVER be a Soojin-gidle, Jessica-SNSD reunion.

**** THE K FANS

Girl...most in the fandom are already in their middle to late 20's, have families and careers.

No to say it's impossible but your average scone would no longer care. SNSD has nothing to lose at this point even if they in flop korea  :coffee2:

Edited by Odette Violet

did i miss something with chanyeol

this is the second time I've seen him in a problematic  collage but it doesn't seem like he did anything :skull: 

• ATRL Administrator
20 minutes ago, Nein said:

**** THE K FANS

The RIIZE members wanted Seunghan. Can’t say the same about SNSD. 

• Like 2

If SM were smart, they would put Seunghan in that British boy group, since he has a lot of support internationally. It would also help the group overall, and this way RIIZE will also be able to thrive as OT6 while Seunghan is thriving in his new international group :coffee2:

Edited by Pluto6

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

did i miss something with chanyeol

this is the second time I've seen him in a problematic  collage but it doesn't seem like he did anything :skull: 

he had an alleged cheating scandal back in 2020

• ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

If SM were smart, they would put Seunghan in that British boy group, since he has already a lot of support internationally. It would also help the group overall, and this way RIIZE will also be able to thrive as OT6 while Seunghan is thriving in his new international group :coffee2:

Absolutely not. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

If SM were smart, they would put Seunghan in that British boy group, since he has already a lot of support internationally. It would also help the group overall, and this way RIIZE will also be able to thrive as OT6 while Seunghan is thriving in his new international group :coffee2:

poor guy suffered enough already, this would be a torture

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.