• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't take SM seriously :rip: This just gives the message that some of these toxic and entitled Knetz really run the company. 

RIIZE are officially over I fear.

Thank god SKZ were never dependent on the Korean market cause some of these Knetz are just :deadbanana4:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 8

an absolute joke of a company, they really reinforced that the toxic culture that fans have have cultivated around the whole industry in Korea is valid and that they can demand whatever they want if they send enough funeral wreaths

spacer.png

• Like 6

seunghan is gonna need so much therapy my god...

red-velvet.gif

i dont even care about riize but this is so shitty of sm

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Imaginary Friend, Supernatural and Vay are my favorite so far! 

19 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

A bunch of weak ******* are running the K-Pop industry because how do CEOs keep allowing a bunch of unhinged teenagers to dictate the lives of their idols' CAREERS?

Those unhinged teenagers are paying the albums.

The problem is Riize is having a momentum in Korea and it's the first momentum SM had since EXO so yeah they are clinging to that relevancy as much as they can.

Even though RIIZE Korean fanbase is probably on 30% of their fanbase... 

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I can't take SM seriously :rip: This just gives the message that some of these toxic Knetz really run the company. 

RIIZE are officially over I fear.

Thank god SKZ were never dependent on the Korean market cause some of these Knetz are just :deadbanana4:

To think we could've lost Hyunjin If Stray Kids had a big fandom in Korea :jonnyknife: thanks, god 

truthfully this is all SM's fault in the first place for leaving him the basement for 80% of the group's career

what were they thinking letting him rot for almost 11 months while the rest of the group carried on and built up their base without him. if he had come back after one comeback we probably wouldn't be in this situation, after so long the kfans really feel like they have some sort of ownership over the direction of the group because they've bought some albums and photocards without him

an absolute disgrace

spacer.png

• Like 1

They really pulled an ELF vs. Henry (Super Junior) tea on SEUNGHAN. History repeating itself.

He will probably re-debut as a soloist in the same way. But it seems only a career similar to LUCAS awaits him now. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.