• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

SM really took a risk bringing back that Riize boy. Their career in Korea is over. 

It's worth the risk, since majority of the fandom outside of Korea wanted Seunghan back. In today's K-pop scene, having a stronger global presence is often more valuable than local popularity, given the limitations of Korea's smaller music market in terms of success and profit.

Now, even people who aren't Riize stans are cheering and rooting for Seunghan's return, which will bring more attention and hype to the group than ever before.

Plus, their recent singles weren't performing all that well in Korea anyway, so the potential loss isn't as significant compared to the massive international buzz they're generating right now

Edited by Pluto6

16 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GZsW4bSbYAA38cg?format=jpg&name=medium

Put a hand up if you can sing better than 90% of the industry and also dance better than 90% of the industry :gaycat1:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

whatever happened to the AOA girls?

they disappeared off the face of the planet

did they quit the entertainment industry

i know choa is thriving (kinda) with her little gigs but what about the rest

seolhyun deserved to be the next nana

However bad it turned out or if RIIZE start tanking...it's nice SM's new system is keeping their idols within their groups. None of their rookie groups will have to worry about mistakes they made as kids/teenagers ruining their career.

2 hours ago, Adama said:

So far:

Jimmy Kimmel on Tuesday

Mcountdown on Thursday 

Music Core on Saturday 

too bad Inkigayo is cancelled this weekend and for two weeks! I'm sure she would have made her debut stage there. 

i really want her to promote for a second week on music shows :WAP:  we deserve a proper era after all these years

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

However bad it turned out or if RIIZE start tanking...it's nice SM's new system is keeping their idols within their groups. None of their rookie groups will have to worry about mistakes they made as kids/teenagers ruining their career.

As long as they aren't skipping rehearsals and/or selling sunglasses iktr

well-this-is-a-little-ironic-to-post-on-

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

I'll be honest, I didn't know Riize did anything this year beyond that Ditto Dupe they released in January. Now I'm actually paying attention.

If SM plays their cards right they might start an international movement behind this Riize is 7 thing. The crazier Korean fans act, the harder International fans will go in supporting Riize to prove a point until it becomes a badge of honor, a tattoo to stick it to those jealous Korean girls who hate Seunghan because he had pu**y and it wasn't theirs.

People are going to be tuned in to their next comeback. I couldn't say that before because Riize had kinda become boring this year. But people are actually going to be tuned in for better or for worse to see what drama arises, if they crash and burn or ascend to new heights. Plus, if their Korean career does implode and they end up with a Stray Kids like trajectory that wouldn't be the worst thing.

But Stray Kids' success is because they captured the imagination of international fans who are ride or die and actually put their money where their mouth is to support the boys monetarily. So it can't just be signs and forum posts and tweets. If international OT7 fans want Riize to survive you better open up those wallets.

So you missed Impossible?

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

As long as they aren't skipping rehearsals and/or selling sunglasses iktr

well-this-is-a-little-ironic-to-post-on-

I'm not going anywhere near that particular subject today :rip:

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

THIS BEATTTTTT??? queen looks SOOOOO good too

stankbvssy-stankbvssy-stankbvssy.gif

Ohhhhhh i'm not expecting a cunty bop :jonny: :jonny: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, illia said:

The fact they were disbanded because they were flopping and the company debuted Kiss Of Life right after :gaycat6:

Icons.mp3 we will never forget your sacrifice :jonny5:

Don't remind me... I'll be bitter forever, this group had so much potential and their debut mini was amazing. Y'all can drag me but ICONS is better than KOF's entire discography.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Rhythm said:

Gag if she really gets that RAK as a side release before the main event. :gaycat4:

if it end up blocking her own group :gaycat6: UP is serving Supernova in virality on korean tiktok

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.