K-Pop Thread: Seunghan Quits RIIZE Due to Terrorist Fans

Ryan

• ATRL Administrator

Wonbin supporting Seunghan publicly :smitten:

These so called fans can go fuck themselves. 

• Like 3

• Replies 68.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, sunny said:

The BP girls need YG... Thie post YG solo's are so bad.... :rip:

Their YG solo were fire!

She didn't need YG for this one

It's literally Jennie best work vocally. 

• Like 3

Lisa and Jennie are literally doing fairly similar numbers.. both slaying as they should :clap3:
now i wonder if Rosé will release a lead single? she probably waited for Lisa and Jennie to release first. Imagine if she releases the lead this friday and we're getting Lisa -> Jennie -> Rosé singles back to back to back :jonny5:

Edited by TaylenaStan
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, TheCal said:

GZtJwQWaAAAWwaG?format=jpg&name=largeGZtJwQaaAAAOA70?format=jpg&name=large

@Save-Me-Oprah check this out, now all the OT6 rats are saying that he didn't actually write it/he was pushed to do it to become a shield for Seunghan

why can't they understand that the members themselves think that RIIZE is 7

6KmW.gif

I don't like this statement one bit I'm sry... this is another cagey beat-around-the-bush statement trying to say "hey, Seunghan is coming back, sorry you're disappointed but we thought about it if that's any consolation."

he could've been a little more forceful than saying that "the members and the company thought deeply about it together", and then giving validity to the kfans by saying "I'm sorry I couldn't make everyone happy"

What he needed to say to call off the horde was to state in no uncertain terms that "WE, the 6 other members of Riize, WANTED Seunghan to return to the group, and we PERSONALLY ASKED him to return."

spacer.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I don't like this statement one bit I'm sry... this is another cagey beat-around-the-bush statement trying to say "hey, Seunghan is coming back, sorry you're disappointed but we thought about it if that's any consolation."

he could've been a little more forceful than saying that "the members and the company thought deeply about it together", and then giving validity to the kfans by saying "I'm sorry I couldn't make everyone happy"

What he needed to say to call off the horde was to state in no uncertain terms that "WE, the 6 other members of Riize, WANTED Seunghan to return to the group, and we PERSONALLY ASKED him to return."

spacer.png

I mean yeah it wasn't that good. But tbh I expected that they would stay quiet for the next month, just like they did in the past 10 months. So better this than nothing.

floreyonce-trisha-paytas-tomatoes-gif-5954100775493369650.gif 

• Like 1

The fact they were disbanded because they were flopping and the company debuted Kiss Of Life right after :gaycat6:

Icons.mp3 we will never forget your sacrifice :jonny5:

• Like 3

The fact they were disbanded because they were flopping and the company debuted Le Sserafim right after :gaycat6:

magos.mp3 we will never forget your sacrifice :jonny5:

• Like 2

the way SM made the most popular RIIZE member responsible for telling fans deal with Seunghan returning :rip:and that statement didn't even say anything new....we needed something saying yes he's back and we support it so if you like us you'll respect the decision 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, TheCal said:

GZtj1OpWMAongYa?format=jpg&name=mediumGZtj1OpWcAIHOXL?format=jpg&name=medium

damn king looks so good

shoot-i-wasnt-gonna-cry-oprah-gif-142107

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, illia said:

The fact they were disbanded because they were flopping and the company debuted Kiss Of Life right after :gaycat6:

Icons.mp3 we will never forget your sacrifice :jonny5:

They didn't really flop that hard, the bigger problem was debuting in the height of COVID in Korea, they were bleeding money on the project, many company went bankrupt at the times, so a bunch of groups disbanded before companies went bankrupts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maddox said:

Unfortunately the ILLIT mini sounds very promising :shutup: they (kinda) won

Girl it sounds promising because they literally stole it from New Jeans 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

10 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

SM really took a risk bringing back that Riize boy. Their career in Korea is over. 

I'll be honest, I didn't know Riize did anything this year beyond that Ditto Dupe they released in January. Now I'm actually paying attention.

If SM plays their cards right they might start an international movement behind this Riize is 7 thing. The crazier Korean fans act, the harder International fans will go in supporting Riize to prove a point until it becomes a badge of honor, a tattoo to stick it to those jealous Korean girls who hate Seunghan because he had pu**y and it wasn't theirs.

People are going to be tuned in to their next comeback. I couldn't say that before because Riize had kinda become boring this year. But people are actually going to be tuned in for better or for worse to see what drama arises, if they crash and burn or ascend to new heights. Plus, if their Korean career does implode and they end up with a Stray Kids like trajectory that wouldn't be the worst thing.

But Stray Kids' success is because they captured the imagination of international fans who are ride or die and actually put their money where their mouth is to support the boys monetarily. So it can't just be signs and forum posts and tweets. If international OT7 fans want Riize to survive you better open up those wallets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

I'm sorry but in what world are YG solos like "LALISA", "MONEY" and "You & Me" better than "Rockstar", "New Woman" and "Mantra"?????? :deadbanana4:

Right? She went from La Loser to La Winner with New Woman. :clap3:

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.