• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Seunghan go to the Riize concert a few weeks ago and nobody noticed until now? I know he was wearing a mask but he was literally standing next to Anton's father

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Acuminatus said:

The MV is also out for XG's song! :WAP:

Cocona is so stunning with her buzzcut

a female idol with a buzzcut... talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Hyuna's wedding dress is the ugliest wedding dress I've ever seen :rip:

It seems like by keeping Seunghan, SM wants to push RIIZE more globally, since they are willing to risk losing a handful of Korean fans. But honestly, good for SM for not letting some of these toxic Korean OT6 fans control them. 

It's natural for Wonbin fans to feel threatened by Seunghan's return, since Wonbin most likely wont be the most popular member anymore 

Edited by Pluto6

3 hours ago, starstruckaj said:

If it wasn't obvious enough by now, RUNext was rigged from the start to make I'LL-STEAL Newjeans 2.0 :deadbanana4: meaning Youngseo was always gonna get booted (despite being a predebut newjeans member) and contestants like Jeemin/Jeongeun (who both actually made top 6 from votes) never stood a chance. 

I think once they saw the Big 6 that the global audience wanted they had to change all the rules on the last episode to make sure Wonhee was #1 and they could hand pick everyone else

BeLiar is done :sistrens:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, illia said:

Any Spanish speakers here?

What do y'all think?

Me impresionó mucho, especialmente durante la parte de "change up", donde hicieron un ritmo con más influencia latina

C8jJTYO.gif

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheCal said:

i love them:bibliahh: @Odette Violet Lara was not having it:dies:

We love her for that.

She did a remix version which is  better but they choose this.... can't blame  her 

How can you outsubpar an already subpar song

:suburban:

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

KARINA #1 on melon 24hr chart

Incoming daily #1 :jonny5:

If she ended up blocking her own group. UP is kinda giving Supernova in virality 

:suburban:

There was a discussion before how SM can never produce an IT Girls with international appeal or how SM is the Nickelodeon of Big 3 

All 4 are kinda stomping their peers with 4 month unpromoted songs :foxaylove3:

• Like 5

at their current rates, Supernova is passing Fate in a week or two and Plot Twist is still within reach by late November/early December

think aespa might be able to juuust snatch the year end #1 depending on when circle's tracking ends (and almost definitely if they go by calendar year)

both groups have impending comebacks which might give a piggyback boost + year end revisits

• Like 6

Bc they can't come for their group success and acclaim atm so they need to stir them inside. 

MYs has already accepted that Karina is an outlier, she's the biggest 4th Gen Idol no doubt that but as if the other 3 are completely Suzy's friends situation, they are more popular, booked and in demand than your average  idol  :celestial6:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

MYs has already accepted that Karina is an outlier, she's the biggest 4th Gen Idol no doubt that but as if the other 3 are completely Suzy's friends situation, they are more popular, booked and in demand than your average  idol

wait thanks to this comparison, now I kinda need them to cover Touch (or Breathe :eli:

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

How did Seunghan go to the Riize concert a few weeks ago and nobody noticed until now? I know he was wearing a mask but he was literally standing next to Anton's father

giphy.gif

i think people knew but actively ignored/didn't tell the world :rip:

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

wait thanks to this comparison, now I kinda need them to cover Touch (or Breathe :eli:

Hush is more fitting. All of them are grown women, they can pull off sexy and the vocal layering is very on brand for aespa

Just now, Odette Violet said:

Hush is more fitting. All of them are grown women, they can pull off sexy and the vocal layering is very on brand for aespa

Hush is my favorite but tbh it's very overdone! Touch (and the other one) suits their musical style with the eerie synths and heavy percussion of the former, and the weird quirkiness of the latter 

If SM new Girl Group reveal trailer has this budget and quality :jonny6::jonny6:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Hush is my favorite but tbh it's very overdone! Touch (and the other one) suits their musical style with the eerie synths and heavy percussion of the former, and the weird quirkiness of the latter 

I really don't see Touch and Breathe especially Breath as something that aligns aespa's musical style or even in the performance aspect? aespa has only done 1 song with weird quirkiness and thats Supernova? 

You have to keep in mind that outside of their songs aespa aren't heavy in choreography unlike Miss A. Simple, flowy and sophisticated routines suits them best 

I respect your vision tho

Edited by Odette Violet

Y'all got Ningning ****** up. Stream her song :biblio:

• Like 3

Idk what crack they put into this song  but if this continues drama is about to outstream Supernova in Spotify daily like that's crazy :jonny4:

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

I really don't see Touch and Breathe especially Breath as something that aligns aespa's musical style or even in the performance aspect? aespa has only done 1 song with weird quirkiness and thats Supernova? 

You have to keep in mind that outside of their songs aespa aren't heavy in choreography unlike Miss A. Simple, flowy and sophisticated routines suits them best 

I respect your vision tho

Oh I'm definitely not thinking of super direct analogs or regular kpop covers with the original choreo or anything, but more I guess pathways for arrangements of those songs that fall in line with some of what they've done before. Touch has some cold metallic qualities to it that bring them to mind, and tbh I find that aespa has several fun quirky moments (Hot Air Balloon, Yeppi Yeppi, Spicy (which is already very 2nd gen coded by sounding like something their aunts fx would drop). 

but it's all a difference in perspective I guess! it's what keeps this thread alive (or maybe not idk I'm barely here anymore)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Oh I'm definitely not thinking of super direct analogs or regular kpop covers with the original choreo or anything, but more I guess pathways for arrangements of those songs that fall in line with some of what they've done before. Touch has some cold metallic qualities to it that bring them to mind, and tbh I find that aespa has several fun quirky moments (Hot Air Balloon, Yeppi Yeppi, Spicy (which is already very 2nd gen coded by sounding like something their aunts fx would drop). 

but it's all a difference in perspective I guess! it's what keeps this thread alive (or maybe not idk I'm barely here anymore)

Well yeah but I see them more as happy songs? i guess we can stretch it a little as quirky then you have songs like Lucid Dreams, Salty and Sweet, Thirsty and Mine which are your sexy girl group coded songs :clap3:

This kinda put into perspective that we can't box aespa into one sound or style now so I don't understand some of their stans are always fighting for cohesiveness for dear life. That savage mini has rotten some of  their brains  :deadbanana4:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.