Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

GZmQVAFbUAAxpLw?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GZmQ2RSawAAspH5?format=jpg&name=largeGZmQ2RYbIAAnVoE?format=jpg&name=large

Not them having a track called "Saiyan", like the obsession this group have with anime  :DWAS: @Mitsuki 

Even though it's a full album, it seems like we are only getting 4 new original songs during the album release, since most of the tracks are either OST's that have already been released or Japanese versions of their Korean title track songs. It's low key giving compilation album and not an actual studio album :coffee2:

GZmTZaUaEAARoxZ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 2

Starring Park Min Young, BIGBANG released the music video for "Haru Haru" on October 3, 2008, meaning that it took the song approximately 16 years and 8 days to reach the milestone.

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

GZmQVAFbUAAxpLw?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GZmQ2RSawAAspH5?format=jpg&name=largeGZmQ2RYbIAAnVoE?format=jpg&name=large

Not them having a track called "Saiyan", like the obsession this group have with anime  :DWAS: @Mitsuki 

Even though it's a full album, it seems like we are only getting 4 new original songs during the album release, since most of the tracks are either OST's that have already been released or Japanese versions of their Korean title track songs. It's low key giving compilation album and not an actual studio album :coffee2:

GZmTZaUaEAARoxZ?format=jpg&name=large

That's pretty common with K-pop Japanese albums though.

4 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

WAIT I hear something, they need to leaving the rapping to Asa/Ruka + sometimes Ahyeonce and stay in this R&B bag omg

toxiqueney-mannequinney.gif

1 hour ago, Joseline said:

Congrats @Save-Me-Oprah  :clap:  Seunghan really owes a lot to the international fans. They were the ones that stood by him when Koreans wanted him out. The boycott, Riize is 7 and always pushing SM to make him return. He owes a lot to them. I hope he doesn't forget that.

He doesn't owe anyone anything, he did nothing wrong

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

the article is from 2022

I'm a clown ok too much news and stuff happening today I'm drained out. Time to sleep

RIIZE is 7! Finally I can buy RIIZe merchandise 

6 hours ago, Acuminatus said:

The MV is also out for XG's song! :WAP:

I'm still stuck at Woke Up and there are 2 other songs... and the album is coming soon.

1 hour ago, Veiko said:

Should I go to the SM building to destroy those bastards? Any idea what I can do to them? Not beat them but maybe something to really mess them? Something with their hair idk 

exclusive video of @Veiko destroying the funeral flowers. Thank you for your work

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Acuminatus said:

The MV is also out for XG's song! :WAP:

joining shooting star and left right the trinity has completed :jonny5:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Veiko said:

Should I go to the SM building to destroy those bastards? Any idea what I can do to them? Not beat them but maybe something to really mess them? Something with their hair idk 

SM already removed the flowers, stupid assholes really wasted all that money on funeral flowers just to have their litter thrown in the garbaj

4x.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.