K-Pop Thread: Seunghan Quits RIIZE Due to Terrorist Fans

Ryan

21 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Bighybe really needs to sue Bighybe because it's just not fair for Bighybe to profit from Bighybe's work that Bighybe stole from Bighybe.

:cm:

• Replies 68.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

She ate Lisa up in her own category of dance cause how has lisa got 3 songs yet none of them showcase any of her talents?

8 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Bighybe really needs to sue Bighybe because it's just not fair for Bighybe to profit from Bighybe's work that Bighybe stole from Bighybe.

:cm:

This is where hybe is different from the big 3. Ador and Belift are still separate companies. The fact that the parent company facilitated the corporate espionage and plagiarism actually makes it worse, not better. This is probably why they scrambled to bury MHJ when she raised it as an issue. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 6

39 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the way knetz were trying to cancel THIS FACECARD because he had a girlfriend

like, hello? they were so mad that he's drowning in pussy that wasn't theirs 

tusareve-revetusa.gif

Let his PR team handle this, sister. You're going to get him sent back to the dungeon.

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

She ate Lisa up in her own category of dance cause how has lisa got 3 songs yet none of them showcase any of her talents?

people in the west don't stan dancers and lisa's songs are actually good (not saying jennie's is bad but lisa's songs are sooooo good)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

people in the west don't stan dancers and lisa's songs are actually good (not saying jennie's is bad but lisa's songs are sooooo good)

Yeahhh I didn't talk about songs because jennie's just doesn't compare like at ALL :deadbanana2: 

New woman one of the best pop songs this year, jennie needs to keep the momentum going and drop more back to back 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Let his PR team handle this, sister. You're going to get him sent back to the dungeon.

spacer.png

did I lie

spacer.png

1 hour ago, illia said:

Jennie's song is good but the fact it only has one verse and two choruses!? and the song being 2:16!???????? :rip:

GIrl

Like it's annoying the **** out of me, every section is very good but then the song is only... 2:16

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Yeahhh I didn't talk about songs because jennie's just doesn't compare like at ALL :deadbanana2: 

New woman one of the best pop songs this year, jennie needs to keep the momentum going and drop more back to back 

the way i thought lisa would release the worst songs out of the 4 members but she actually gagged me with new woman :redface:

but i understand why she's not putting her dance abilities to the front. people really dont care that much about that compared to kpop fans

• Like 2

the way my headphones broke yesterday so i can't listen to mantra with good quality :noparty:

Edited by Sailor Moon

Damn  this girl is truly powerful. it seems that SM has finally learned from mismanaging f(x) + RV 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Veiko said:

The war between OT6 and OT7 officially started @Save-Me-Oprah . The members specially Wonbin needs to talk about this so they shut up this haters which mostly are Wonbin akgaes 

:bibliahh:

if the protest trucks didn't get him kicked out 11 months ago what good do they think they're gonna do now?

do they think SM is just gonna go "actually jk, he's kicked out"

fuckin losers

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.