K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

Posted (edited)

:clap3: TABS, the only group in this generation where every metric matches I fear

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

• Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Posted (edited)

with all the records supernova is snatching and setting time to update the 4th gen gg tiers!

tier A: aespa

tier A still but not aespa level: newjeans & IVE

tier B: lsrfm & gidle

tier C: the rest of 4th gen ggs

tier fraud, no originality and payola: babymonster & illit

atleast this is how yall brains worked the past few aespa releases so i'm just going by yall logics back then! :sistrens:

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

@Sheep @Odette Violet

Did yall see Ning Ning Instagram today:jonny5:i literally almost thought about changing my Seohyun avi to her.

Like who thought this was acceptable? Who Does she think she is?!! Bias wrecker... :wanda:

her VIRAL moment among Knetz

We Love GIF - We Love America GIFs

• Like 2

with all the records Forever1 is snatching and setting time to update the 2nd gen gg tiers!

tier A: SNSD

tier A still but not SNSD level: 2NE1

tier B: Wonder Girls

tier C: the rest of 2nd gen ggs

tier fraud, no originality and payola: Didn't exist 

atleast this is how my brain worked the past Decade so i'm just going by my logic back then ! :sistrens:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The Top 2: BP & Twice

I Think they have hit legend status or at least will be remembered as that going into 5th Gen. Spread Hallyu to the most global extent it's ever been… and only 3rd Gen Kpop artist bigger is BTS. So they pretty must etched in music history. 

Red velvet is next and I think they will keep serving unique music and concepts, but I don't think SM will support them globally anymore. I see them just touring and having a few more hits for the next several years. Solo work and activities will be more of a focus as SM diverts all thier resources to the newer girlies 

Most of the other Gen 3 girls kinda feel like they are dead or on hiatus. Maybe a few will comeback and have a hit but I doubt any will smash anymore. I could be wrong tho. Just my thoughts. I don't even remember a lot of 3rd gen girls :deadbanana2:

no shade

BLACKPINK - this kind of hiatus is normal for them its really nothing new. and everyone has been saying they're over whenever their long ass breaks happen but whenever they comeback they destroy everything even harder. they're still the biggest kpop girl group in all generations. they're still bigger than the trendy 4th and 5th gen groups in everything so I dont really need to explain this

TWICE - they're still selling the same (maybe a little less) album sales as 4th and 5th gen groups. they're having the 2nd biggest female girl group tour and their music might be flopping everywhere but they're still there

Red Velvet - everyone is still gagged whenever they release. their album sales are okay and you can still feel their presence when they come back. 

I think yall think "they're all not doing much anymore" or being "seen much" as 4th gen since they've achieved alot and arent working like the newer gens anymore but they're not done. 

the reason you feel like 4th and 5th gen are relevant or bigger now is because they're literally promoting everywhere and are having "trendy" songs and these 3 3rd gen groups are doing bigger and better things while the 4th gens are doing the usual kpop girl group things.

BLACKPINK once they comeback will have the biggest album sales again (they still have the record its been 2 years now) and they'll have songs as big as 4th gens in korea and even bigger WW. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

with all the records Forever1 is snatching and setting time to update the 2nd gen gg tiers!

atleast this is how my brain worked the past Decade so i'm just going by my logic back then ! :sistrens:

i thought it was  SNSD -> 2NE1 -> KARA -> SISTAR -> T-ARA (pre bullying) -> Apink -> AOA -> WG -> Poor Minute ?

• Like 1

anyways, aespa and newjeans album sales prediction? why none of yall has done this? both are coming out in a few days!

I think i've posted this before but got ignored ddddd

aespa - 2m-2.3m

newjeans - 2.2m - 2.7m

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

BLACKPINK - this kind of hiatus is normal for them its really nothing new. and everyone has been saying they're over whenever their long ass breaks happen but whenever they comeback they destroy everything even harder. they're still the biggest kpop girl group in all generations. they're still bigger than the trendy 4th and 5th gen groups in everything so I dont really need to explain this

TWICE - they're still selling the same (maybe a little less) album sales as 4th and 5th gen groups. they're having the 2nd biggest female girl group tour and their music might be flopping everywhere but they're still there

Red Velvet - everyone is still gagged whenever they release. their album sales are okay and you can still feel their presence when they come back. 

I think yall think "they're all not doing much anymore" or being "seen much" as 4th gen since they've achieved alot and arent working like the newer gens anymore but they're not done. 

the reason you feel like 4th and 5th gen are relevant or bigger now is because they're literally promoting everywhere and are having "trendy" songs and these 3 3rd gen groups are doing bigger and better things while the 4th gens are doing the usual kpop girl group things.

BLACKPINK once they comeback will have the biggest album sales again (they still have the record its been 2 years now) and they'll have songs as big as 4th gens in korea and even bigger WW. 

True. No 4th gen group is bigger than those 3 still. 

GOJSndUaYAAkeTW?format=jpg&name=900x900

:hughard:

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

with all the records supernova is snatching and setting time to update the 4th gen gg tiers!

tier A: aespa

tier A still but not aespa level: newjeans & IVE

tier B: lsrfm & gidle

tier C: the rest of 4th gen ggs

tier fraud, no originality and payola: babymonster & illit

atleast this is how yall brains worked the past few aespa releases so i'm just going by yall logics back then! :sistrens:

NewJeans are in S-tier and are still in a league of their own among their 4th gen peers though

Edited by Pluto6

We are so over. :sosad:

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

True. No 4th gen group is bigger than those 2 still. 

Fixed it for you, bestie 

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

i thought it was  SNSD -> 2NE1 -> KARA -> SISTAR -> T-ARA (pre bullying) -> Apink -> AOA -> WG -> Poor Minute ?

Yes that's right, I just didn't feel like typing them all out. Except Wonder girls were bigger then AOA and outsold their total sales and more impact. 

a fraud and a half 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy
  • Like 1

here's a surprise drop for you sis @Gorjesspazze9 :ahh: 

nct will never let you breathe

• Haha 2

GOOJeS4a4AAX8OY?format=jpg&name=medium

Sohee in a baseball hat always hits different idk

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Sistar should be there with Wonder Girls. they had zero flops digitally :clap3:

K pop GIF - Find on GIFER

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

anyways, aespa and newjeans album sales prediction? why none of yall has done this? both are coming out in a few days!

I think i've posted this before but got ignored ddddd

aespa - 2m-2.3m

newjeans - 2.2m - 2.7m

Both of them below 2M.

4 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

a fraud and a half 

:biblio:  they need to be burn down

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Sistar should be there with Wonder Girls. they had zero flops digitally :clap3:

K pop GIF - Find on GIFER

I remember when this dropped :wanda:

Kpop use to have something in it that was so addictive 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Apparently, Jungkook has a secret GF and is also a Buddhist.

Is this supposed to be something strange or shocking? Jungkook is free to believe in any religion he wants (just like MHJ believes in Shamanism) and date any woman he wants. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Joseline said:

Is this supposed to be something strange or shocking? Jungkook is free to believe in any religion he wants (just like MHJ believes in Shamanism) and date any woman he wants. 

It's not true. Stop being so pedantic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.