K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

1 minute ago, ItsJustMe. said:

3128319.png

gretchen-giggle.gif

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Still wondering how am I constantly shading aespa

m98fego.gif

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

stay away from them, get a job

GKQrwHIWMAA4eAo.jpg

when she's rescuing her remaining demos bp didn't steal and the rights to 2NE1's name from that criminal organization 

bear-walking.gif

Edited by Sheep

3 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

6 days

HOW SWEET is gonna change the industry I fear :WAP:

GNgUuDdbYAAI2ck?format=jpg&name=medium

i wonder how it will sound... newjeans and hiphop:chick2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

this is so random nnn what is this, a streaming service?

Yang Hyunsuk should be getting ready to report into prison in a few months and tending to his bathroom cameras, not sharing oxygen with CL

GKQrwHIWMAA4eAo.jpg

whew what a song

blond minho was a moment in HIStory

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

when she's rescuing her remaining demos bp didn't steal and the rights to 2NE1's name from that criminal organization 

bear-walking.gif

Those demos are all used up sweatpiss, if what Blackpink put out was the best of what was there then imagine the quality of the crumbs that are left

image0.gif?ex=664809e7&is=6646b867&hm=aa

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

i wonder how it will sound... newjeans and hiphop:chick2:

:jonny6:

apparently it's going to be miami bass inspired

not that I know anything about the genre but it sounds cool(wichu.mp3) and different :gayriahcat2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Those demos are all used up sweatpiss, if what Blackpink put out was the best of what was there then imagine the quality of the crumbs that are left

image0.gif?ex=664809e7&is=6646b867&hm=aa

All In just needs a new flavor of the month beat drop and would be a hit today too

bear-walking.gif

:ahh: :ahh: 

Only 12 members are promoting this week, the other 12 members will promote next week.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

whew what a song

blond minho was a moment in HIStory

0ac3abae8638fa192f4089aaa5c9dc2a.jpg

:jonny5:

• Like 5

Just now, ItsJustMe. said:

0ac3abae8638fa192f4089aaa5c9dc2a.jpg

:jonny5:

oh wow

d6b709dd80304d8780dfa6be8bf91bee.gif

• Like 1

The essays:rip:

2neway, stan the most successful & impactful 4th gen gg NewJeans & Aespa:heart:

Both are great in their own ways:heart2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

IMG_6438.gif?ex=66487635&is=664724b5&hm=

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

get that tokusatsu / kamen rider / super sentai / power rangers demographic

prepping for their JPN debut

SUPERNOVA/ARMAGEDDON being bigger than SAVAGE already culturally and commercially wise

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.1044e635635

Edited by Odette Violet

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

so excited for the ot7 version

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

so excited for the ot7 version

when Seunghan steals all Sohee's high notes then what

21 minutes ago, Sheep said:

"i was only talking about that one user and don't generalize(the post said fans of sm groups and not one user)" then "youre no different you have the same agenda" in the same post is wild to me, doubly so considering, again, the group getting hate in question is one I'm a huge fan of.

You can't stand that there are people in here who see through YOUR agenda. Now go hide for a couple hours because you showed your ass and come back with your tail between your legs later. :zzz: 

You really think you're the spokesperson for the sm stans in here whether they ask for it or not, and it's absolutely hilarious :dies: the constant need to make every post about YOU and Lee Soo Man's company has to be some form of mental illness i swear.

I stand by what I said, take it as you want. The bottom line is: you can't STAND one of your own lackeys being rightfully called out for their behavior, and you feel the need to stick your disgusting nose just to feed your NPD. So calling me names and acting like you "GOT ME" by concocting my supposed motives out of thin air might make you feel like you accomplished something, but it does nothing to me and there's normal sane people who still see through your agenda. :butterfly:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

well post some

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952qf34tw128foz02wm1g

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

when Seunghan steals all Sohee's high notes then what

Love Seunghan but not happening, Sohee is safe.

but I have a feeling SM will take lines only from Wonbin, Anton and Eunseok

shh-kamala-harris.gif

Edited by TheCal

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

This thread is one of the few places where negativity towards Le Sserafim is either 5% or zero. We are still praising their songs, performances and seated for their next comeback

As highly informed kpop users, we already knew they couldn't sing when we decided to stan.

:cm:

25 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The producers of Knowing Bros being involved in this mess without even knowing.

SM working with Bighybe so Illit can stomp aespa.

13 minutes ago, Xalric said:

:ahh: :ahh: 

Only 12 members are promoting this week, the other 12 members will promote next week.

The fire marshal cited the group for creating a hazardous situation.

GNf3TUoWwAAPR4r?format=jpg&name=900x900

Now that Amber and Victoria are both CCP pawns and Luna is standing an unemployment line, maybe there is hope for some come kind of F(x) hag reunion performance on Chinese television. Someone just needs to drag Krystal out of retirement. Dont let us down girls, if Afterschool of all groups can do it, they can

• Like 1

We need a zoom video-call certification and add certificated REAL badges on profile pic to check dupes Add me when they do :jonnycat: 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

You really think you're the spokesperson for the sm stans in here whether they ask for it or not, and it's absolutely hilarious :dies: the constant need to make every post about YOU and Lee Soo Man's company has to be some form of mental illness i swear.

You're so forgetful! Let me refresh you on who made the Le Sserafim hate train about SM entertainment/fans of its groups. I would consult your doctor about this frequent short term memory loss, it can be a sign of major health issues to come for you. Fanwars aside I'm getting concerned for your well-being. If you don't want random members of an imaginary, amorphous group coming at you, maybe don't start attacking members of that group out of nowhere. :foxaylove3:

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Isnt that always what some of these members do here everyday? 
They're so far up their asses in stanning their fave sm groups (or the company itself), that they're dragging innocent hardworking idols just to prop up their own faves. I've been calling that shite since day 1. Just look at the subtle demeaning language that some of these people use while spewing their SUBJECTIVE opinions on certain groups. I don't even stan Lesserafim, but just calling out the bizarre behavior. Just focus on your own faves without having to discredit others'. Weirdos. 

17 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I stand by what I said, take it as you want. The bottom line is: you can't STAND one of your own lackeys being rightfully called out for their behavior, and you feel the need to stick your disgusting nose just to feed your NPD. So calling me names and acting like you "GOT ME" by concocting my supposed motives out of thin air might make you feel like you accomplished something, but it does nothing to me and there's normal sane people who still see through your agenda. :butterfly:

Again with this treating fans of SM entertainment groups as a monolithic gang who's out to get you. Neither @Odette Violet or anybody else in this thread is my lackey. You're making everything about SM and then imagining me as some kind of ringleader when the truth is that all I'm doing is calling out your disturbing obsession. All you had to do was concede that this wasn't an some SM issue but your brain literally won't allow you to form that thought because it's evident that your whole paradigm for kpop is based around fans of specific SM groups being out to get you and your favs personally. Typical JYPredator supporter behavior(see what I did there? It's called irony :foxaylove2:)

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.1044e635635

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.