K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

🫠🫠🫠

hes so hot the man of my dreams

• Like 3

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Jeno and Mingyu in a BL with full nudity. Supporting cast of Jihan and Jaejun & Jiwoong and Seobin.

gretchen-crying.gif

• Like 2

There's no way people have been upset about that group attending the met gala for 12 hours now 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

All I can say is the only place where I hear about RIIZE is in this forum and its always about how hot they are :rip:. SM really fell off with their BGs with this one yet you would think they are major players with the way they come for SKZ every time (an actual major player rn in Kpop esp in the BG department). 

(and dont come at me, I'm basically a SM sheep with the amount of SM groups I stan).

RIIZE is SM??? I thought they were HYBE this whole time...

9696e75373834cc3cb284c24ce70070afc449e12

• Haha 1

Well yes

45e77496435bbc4d3b6fc1c566ba9a69e0be3ebb

fa9aa06bc491afea84d08ec0206fc8efae6006ff

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marianah Adkins said:

All I can say is the only place where I hear about RIIZE is in this forum and its always about how hot they are :rip:. SM really fell off with their BGs with this one yet you would think they are major players with the way they come for SKZ every time (an actual major player rn in Kpop esp in the BG department). 

(and dont come at me, I'm basically a SM sheep with the amount of SM groups I stan).

?

GMx5Vt4asAAtL-Q?format=jpg&name=large

giphy.gif

• Like 2

I love this song

uIdpDYf.gif

• Like 3

What a song. The saxophone at 0:27

love it when girl group does girl group thingz

iG6P6ub.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rino said:

RIIZE is SM??? I thought they were HYBE this whole time...

9696e75373834cc3cb284c24ce70070afc449e12

learn your kpop agency archetypes, sweatie. Wonbin would've never seen the light of day with his nose like it is if he was a HYBE idol.

4x.gif

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GMx5Vt4asAAtL-Q?format=jpg&name=large

giphy.gif

I just know those fingers have touched other men intimately. Perhaps even snuck up a few rectums. Disgusting. I miss the days when men behaved like MEN.

• Haha 1

y'all are despicable

IMG_7510.gif?ex=66385586&is=66370406&hm=b129f349a3b9936504606e5d324343006a359620acfc125d42e0cd6e1b287730&

The way we got this bomb ass music for teasers everytime but never seen the light of day 

@Gorjesspazze9  Someone needs to break that SM vault :psyduck:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, newaespa said:

i do remember them being a bunch of Shindong lookalike though

Oh wait, Bang Chan do look like Shindong. I can see it :rip:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

learn your kpop agency archetypes, sweatie. Wonbin would've never seen the light of day with his nose like it is if he was a HYBE idol.

4x.gif

I mean they are so much like NJ conceptually, I thought HYBE just made a male version of them. kudos to SM for having that idea first tho

4x.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Odette Violet said:

The way we got this bomb ass music for teasers everytime but never seen the light of day 

@Gorjesspazze9  Someone needs to break that SM vault :psyduck:

I hate SM so much. They did the same with Genie, Mr. Mr & Lion Heart. Like, I bet they have so much footage somewhere in thier basement. 

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I hate SM so much. They did the same with Genie, Mr. Mr & Lion Heart. Like, I bet they have so much footage somewhere in thier basement. 

This two particularly  :wanda:

• Like 1

This is prolly the closest elegant sexy concept we'll get from aespa :'( We know Ningning and prolly Giselle are dying to try them :celestial5:

Motherina would also devour like look at the material 

iG6P6ub.gif

• Like 1

Aside from Stray Kids who else is going to Met Gala on Monday?

11 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

I know the MET Gala is filled with No1curr influencers and tiktokers, so there's no doubt that the "prestige" that the Met formerly had is gone, and there's definitely money and connections involved in who gets invited or not.
but Stray Kids getting invited is still better than those only-internet-famous kids showing up. At least SKZ is touring the world and selling albums. 

Met Gala's prestige is gone because the entertainment industry's prestige is also in the toilet. You see big directors like Scorsese crying about it every third Friday 

I bet the Pinks will be there - I can see Jennie, Rose and Lisa appearing with her ugly white rich man as arm candy. 

What do y'all think about this?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

What do y'all think about this?

They can stfu. If you watch the entire concert, he still sits out large chunks of choreography.

For their new song alone, he's off stage for more than a minute in between.

Scoups tore his ACL less than a year ago. He wouldn't make it through basic training and the army doesn't want to face the insurance nightmare of him re-injuring his leg.

Pann thinking they're Kendrick, doing four posts bashing SM artists back to back to back to back

spacer.png

That's some hater sh*t.

Edited by 40_L3VE
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, 40_L3VE said:

They can stfu. If you watch the entire concert, he still sits out large chunks of choreography.

For their new song alone, he's off stage for more than a minute in between.

Scoups tore his ACL less than a year ago. He wouldn't make it through basic training and the army doesn't want to face the insurance nightmare of him re-injuring his leg.

Pann thinking they're Kendrick, doing four posts bashing SM artists back to back to back to back

spacer.png

That's some hater sh*t.

And also like as if hybe would even consider helping seventeen evade enlistment please 

Posted (edited)

Speaking of Kendrick. @Pluto6 working on my JYP Vs. Everybody centric diss beat now. 

The Kendrick of Kpop

All these kids catching strays 

from this K-Glock

They saying we the next Madonna 

From Seoul city,

we got Met Gala shocked

And Felix's ready to mop 

The opps getting knocked 

You pigs forgot  

JYP is the juggernaut 

*Beat Switch*
So Twice Pop Off

*Nayeon Pop sample*

spacer.png

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.