K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

The problem is not with Sakura at all Her position is just to be there ? and not the main vocalist but for an opera singer with the main vocalist title and destined to change the idol industry oh wow 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

This is going to be an extremely unpopular take but I really don't get why y'all pretend to be emotionally attached to idols that were members of their groups for less than a year(or who vanished early on before peak years in general), like they definitely could have added something, but they aren't there anymore, they're a nonfactor in current releases. Even worse are the people who complain about predebut lineups changing, those people NEVER were a part of the group. Talking about groups this way is one step removed from "how x idol group would sing y idol group" fake line distribution videos. You either like the lineup and the music or you don't.:rip: 

At least with somebody like @Zack or @Gorjesspazze9 it's somewhat justified for them to still think back on it so much bc their fav was in their favorite group and a part of their daily lives for years :deadbanana2:

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Butters said:

Kpop stans moaning about HYBE ruining the industry rings so hollow. they'll continue streaming and tuning in for these groups who they find so inferior in quality. Stop listening to talentless peoples music if you care so much. HYBE has no obligation to give you what you want when they're already getting what they want from you.:angelo:

It's true it's true I think the thing is they have quality music and output There is a bunch of popular artists out there that can't sing but when their music is hitting and relatable then it's selling There also are many artists that can sing but when music is shat then they aren't happening 

I find the backlash to Lesserafim specifically a bit misplaced, since it's a symptom of the industry-encouraged practice of lipsyncing/prerecorded vocals/overpowering backtrack. If everyone wants stable/strong vocals, then they should focus on platforms like the music shows requiring live vocals, since that's enabling all of this  :spin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

We never had to worry about bad vocals. Not every group can be Soshi tho🤭

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

omg maybe we'll get Seunghan x Soobin pt. 2

freakout.gif

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, FACT said:

The problem is not with Sakura at all Her position is just to be there ? and not the main vocalist but for an opera singer with the main vocalist title and destined to change the idol industry oh wow 

spacer.png

I'm still lowkey annoyed that she's been actively avoiding lines but I see she's been playing the long game

Sakura getting some compliments for coachella while everyone else gets dragged for their vocals... Who would've thought?

:ryan3:

17 minutes ago, Sheep said:

This is going to be an extremely unpopular take but I really don't get why y'all pretend to be emotionally attached to idols that were members of their groups for less than a year(or who vanished early on before peak years in general), like they definitely could have added something, but they aren't there anymore, they're a nonfactor in current releases. Even worse are the people who complain about predebut lineups changing, those people NEVER were a part of the group. Talking about groups this way is one step removed from "how x idol group would sing y idol group" fake line distribution videos. You either like the lineup and the music or you don't.:rip: 

At least with somebody like @Zack or @Gorjesspazze9 it's somewhat justified for them to still think back on it so much bc their fav was in their favorite group and a part of their daily lives for years :deadbanana2:

:clap3: Yes, and Jess was the Main Vocal of GG, one of the most popular Idols in the entire industry, and was with them during their whole Peak.  

I'll never forgive SM for Using MkUltra Brainwashing on sheep to make them forget her :weeps:

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Rhyme said:

Ngl I miss Garam sometimes even though I participated in her scandal :foxaylove3: Her vocal tone was a serve. Blue Flame without her is not it. You could tell she was tone deaf even in the studio though so not sure what she would be saving at Coachella

spacer.png

She kinda dodged a bullet here lmao. She seemed to have the weakest dancing abilities and the lowest stamina. I just know she'd be right next to kazuha and eunchae in those viral coachella compilations

:suburban:

27 minutes ago, Sheep said:

your first good take I fear

I never got the people that stan Garam or the NMIXX member that left. I dont even know what those 2 look like :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:clap3: Yes, and Jess was the Main Vocal of GG, one of the most popular Idols in the entire industry, and was with them during their whole Peak.  

I'll never forgive SM for Using MkUltra Brainwashing on sheep to make them forget her :weeps:

spacer.png

we didnt forget we were just turned off of her because of her lying and shady business tactics :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Just now, Sheep said:

we didnt forget we were just turned off of her because of her lying and shady business tactics 

None of which occurred, but you do you! 

3k3IVsC.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

None of which occurred, but you do you! 

3k3IVsC.jpeg

not us finally agreeing to disagree sone world peace has been achieved 

snsd-tiffany.gif

Edited by Sheep

29 minutes ago, Sheep said:

It's funny when people start projecting how would be If said idol was in group currently as If It's an objectively fact. Saying they would be the It girl/boy, stomp on A, B, C  outsing X, outdance Y, do better than Z in specific situations :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

We never had to worry about bad vocals. Not every group can be Soshi tho🤭

:clap3: the missing piece of today's Kpop 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

:clap3: the missing piece of today's Kpop 

That lion heart clip is so loud that I think it just damaged my speakers :dies:

• Haha 1

Seeing this performed live was legit a time 2 Moment of my life, and it ain't number 2

:jonny2:

• Like 1

miss him sm:chick3:

GKpvVgFWUAA_pqI?format=jpg&name=medium

babymonster smash era?

the girls deserve it but I really REALLY hate to see YGly win again

38 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

First RIIZE, now ZB1, SOMI's impact:jonny5:

de6a0f9ef2e51cfd5f93a68fe44d439959723aa8

is this out today?

the snippet and mv slays and they're just another NCT unit in my head

de6a0f9ef2e51cfd5f93a68fe44d439959723aa8

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

babymonster smash era?

the girls deserve it but I really REALLY hate to see YGly win again

I kinda like this song

spacer.png

1 hour ago, FACT said:

This hit post by Koreaboo :rip:

So that is why Mother Min Heejin is trying to buyout her company She is such a visionary 

There was a rumor that predates all this online outrage, that Ador NBG will be strong vocalists. Visionary indeed. She has her fingers on the pulse like that. :lakitu: (not me jinxing it, don't let be down MHJ :dancehall:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghiles said:

Momo :eek:

So many hot girls in one group, that should be illegal. :bam:

9 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I kinda like this song

spacer.png

I bop too cause its literally a blackpink song but a mid one 

I just dont wanna see YG win for another 7 years after what he did to crackstink and 2no1

spacer.png

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.