• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

59 minutes ago, BellKat said:

It was here, in ATRL, where blonks spammed thread after thread about the Jungkook Thailand streams :coffee2:

Blonks? Miley Cyrus fans and Swifties were the ones who were making the most threads and spamming on ATRL. Especially since he was breaking Flowers records + Scooter being involved.

Edited by Adama

Jimin > V His music is actually good + one of the best dancers in kpop the only people who gag over V here are visuals Stans  spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Up and Spark are so immensely good like probably top 10 in their discography and yet they will not be released to streaming, i'm taking this as a personal attack

4 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

That's why you need to PAY for the concert to hear it. Their minds :clap3:

It's already available on YouTube for free :mandown:. And someone will put the live studio version soon 

3 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

I thought since Lisa is releasing against Jimin, the Lisa stans are gonna come for Jimin. But it turns out they are actually fighting with the Jennie stan :deadbanana2:

lol like always! But at the end both fanbases are taking the L bc none of them can out debut BP :cm:!  

3 hours ago, hallucinate said:

the way the previous ones were also registered long ago :deadbanana2:

maybe a live album or something in the future?

It would be cool! I always loved EXO live album so much 

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

Jimin > V His music is actually good + one of the best dancers in kpop the only people who gag over V here are visuals Stans  spacer.png

There's an audience for everyone, clearly.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BellKat said:

Ok, 1st day debut comparison:

LISA (Rockstar)

Spotify versions: 5

Spotify tracking time: 24 hours

Radio impact: immediate 

Results:

-Youtube: 32M

-Spotify: 5.89M

-Spotify Thailand: 2.57M (43.6 % of total streams)

JUNGKOOK (Seven)

Spotify versions: 2

Spotify tracking time: 19 hours

Radio impact: 4 days later

Results:

-Youtube: 35M

-Spotify: 16M

-Spotify Thailand: 1.5M (9.3 % of total streams)

----------‐

So, you are telling me that Jungkook got harassed and insulted for an entire year for nothing? :fish2:

Multiple versions don't just give you 15M+ streams? radio impact is not really payola, just an announcement of songs being served to radio and has no effect over streams either?

And blonks initiated and supported a whole xenophobic campaign against Thai streams, despite one of their faves being Thai and now owing 50% of her streams to Thailand?

Congrats to Lisa but the way her stats are a slap in the face of those blonks is hilarious...

wonder if they will stop acting like bullies and throwing stones when they themselves live in glass houses...

Hide contents

Actually, we know they won't stop, they are already scrambling to hide it. How comes noone has come here to brag about her Thailand groundbreaking record?

Expected from them

techically if you count 5 versions its 11M

It should have been her at #1. But she was dumb to follow her CEO when SM casted her.

Edit

Look at the material

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 2

Lisa's team was so smart for including all the extra versions in the first single edition. :bibliahh: I'm being squeezed for streams because I keep music on shuffle. 

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

The growth is diabolical, like this is really my mother y'all :loki:

She's crazy 

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

More like the CEO wanted to continue to suck them dry while being gone for two years; and Jimin still cannot sing so these relations you're alluding to must be sexual.

:ryan3:

Jimin haters are truly some of the most disgusting people in the world, just imagine if you made this comment about a woman :biblio:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, armink said:

Jimin haters are truly some of the most disgusting people in the world, just imagine if you made this comment about a woman :biblio:

Trying to make this about women when I'm talking about a man.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

So Lisa actually did more than Jimin both Youtube and Spotify wise  :clap3:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

So Lisa actually did more than Jimin both Youtube and Spotify wise  :clap3:

Actually I'm not surprised 

44 minutes ago, Xalric said:

It should have been her at #1. But she was dumb to follow her CEO when SM casted her.

Wooyeon was the aborted SM girl that a former SM executive snatched and started his own company around her with Kim Gyusang installed as CEO.  Nana is the girl who didn't want to be an idol that Gyusang spotted as his friends dance studio.  Really, Nana is kinda dumb for not following her dreams of being a TV presenter.

And Nana did finish #1 in a rookie idol vote over at dcinside's girl group gallery (Karina #2, Wooyeon #3, Winter #4 and maybe a Weeekly at #5) that Gyusang celebrated on ig with an "imported" beer (a Budweiser :toofunny3:).

:cm:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.