K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

GKQrwHIWMAA4eAo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

I remember STAYC and Billlie both being alleged trinity groups at one point 

Who was the person that said that? They spilled actually :clap3:

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

You seem to have forgotten your own words less than an hour ago, let me help you.

Now read the second part of that sentence that you conveniently did not enlarge or underline. 

12 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

the way I'm probably the only NJ hater cause even the known sheeps here are tokkin stanning them :ahh:

I get it this untalented toddlers are the atrl darlings so speaking against them is a crime to this sub :celestial5:

I definitely threw NJ some shade myself when they debuted but Cookie made me switch on them. It's just hard not to like them! :foxaylove3:

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Now read the second part of that sentence that you conveniently did not enlarge or underline. 

Yes, you went on the talk about behaviors that certain fans of SM groups exhibit, while leaving out that literally every fandom has been unfairly dogpiling on the group in question for a scandal that doesn't involve them and for a Coachella performance that was actually great. It has nothing to do with SM or any group from SM, you're the one who brought us into it just like you're the one who hounds every new My that joins if they don't say strictly positive things about every single other group.

and before you say the manufactured coachella outrage had anything to do with Mys, we had our own fake bombed coachella scandal that was started by BLINKS who want to gatekeep an entire music festival, just like the Le Sserafim one was.

Edited by Sheep

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GKQrwHIWMAA4eAo.jpg

this is better content than you gagging over rizz photos all day ntfm

• Haha 3

Just now, Rhyme said:

I definitely threw NJ some shade myself when they debuted but Cookie made me switch on them. It's just hard not to like them! :foxaylove3:

Have no problem with anyone liking them and I don't personally go out my way attacking users they don't know who likes or even shades other groups to props them. must be a hobby for some here:foxaylove3:

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Have no problem with anyone liking them and I don't personally go out my way attacking users they don't know who likes or even shades other groups to props them. must be a hobby for some here:foxaylove3:

But you do shade them when you compliment aespa sometimes. I think that's the thing here along with the other thing of some users treating every individual as a representation of a fanbase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Yes, you went on the talk about behaviors that certain fans of SM groups exhibit, while leaving out that literally every fandom has been unfairly dogpiling on the group in question for a scandal that doesn't involve them and for a Coachella performance that was actually great. It has nothing to do with SM or any group from SM, you're the one who brought us into it just like you're the one who hounds every new My that joins if they don't say strictly positive things about every single other group.

This lie after lie, not me "hounding every single new Myy" now :dies:

My post was basically directed at that troll and that troll only, but of course you took offense. Why? Maybe it hit close to home to you and you're no different? Sounds about right. 

forgive me for assuming you're the logical one amongs the two of you, but I was wrong. You're both the same. No wonder you're defending him with your LIFE, because you have the same agenda in here. :dies:

12 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Not to much on miss witnessed, he always call out problematic users :gaygacat5:spacer.png

too bad that some people conveniently get memory loss when it comes to realizing this I guess

spacer.png

Just now, Rhyme said:

But you do shade them when you compliment aespa sometimes. I think that's the thing here along with the other thing of some users treating every individual as a representation of a fanbase.

Thank you for being the only logical objective person in this whole discussion. You nailed my reasoning even saying the things I've said tbh. :heart:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

That's not my problem anymore tho :foxaylove3:you don't see me throwing fit, insults and personal attacks every time someone will shade or drags my favourite groups. 

People are taking stanning too seriously 

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyway that's enough internet for me today. Y'all have a great day :heart:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

This lie after lie, not me "hounding every single new Myy" now :dies:

My post was basically directed at that troll and that troll only, but of course you took offense. Why? Maybe it hit close to home to you and you're no different? Sounds about right. 

forgive me for assuming you're the logical one amongs the two of you, but I was wrong. You're both the same. No wonder you're defending him with your LIFE, because you have the same agenda in here. :dies:

"i was only talking about that one user and don't generalize(the post said fans of sm groups and not one user)" then "youre no different you have the same agenda" in the same post is wild to me, doubly so considering, again, the group getting hate in question is one I'm a huge fan of.

You can't stand that there are people in here who see through YOUR agenda. Now go hide for a couple hours because you showed your ass and come back with your tail between your legs later. :zzz: 

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

missing legends extra hard today :'( 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

That's not my problem anymore tho :foxaylove3:you don't see me throwing fit, insults and personal attacks every time someone will shade or drags my favourite groups. 

People are taking stanning too seriously 

Yeah, I'm just pointing it out it does happen coming from you, but yeah I won't lie, I don't care because you're praising aespa so carry on I suppose

Posted (edited)

At least with certain other users who recycle the same arguments with the same users over and over and over again( @Zack love/hate you bestie/worstie :heart::oxygen2:) they/we can be upfront about their intentions and don't contradict themselves in every post. This moral high ground other people are the messy ones bs while you literally have this same exact mental breakdown word for word everytime aespa comes back is so embarrassing.

Edited by Sheep

The producers of Knowing Bros being involved in this mess without even knowing.

All this fighting is making me want to write a diss. KTRL diss coming this weekend :clownny:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

Yeah, I'm just pointing it out it does happen coming from you, but yeah I won't lie, I don't care because you're praising aespa so carry on I suppose

yeah NJ are still untalented unseasoned basic toddlers who can't sing for life. I'm just being a stan in a stan forum, nothing against personal 

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.1044e635635

• Thumbs Down 4

is CL releasing a new album or single? Why is she randomly booking so many stages lately?

6 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

missing legends extra hard today :'( 

well post some

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

is CL releasing a new album or single? Why is she randomly booking so many stages lately?

She's been in the studio since last year and also recently had a meeting with Yang Hyunsuk. She also randomly got the Ava Max haircut last month so she probably did a filming/photoshoot.

Edited by Sheep
  • Thanks 1

6 days

HOW SWEET is gonna change the industry I fear :WAP:

GNgUuDdbYAAI2ck?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

well post some

3128319.png

• Haha 10

Talented legend recognizing talented legend :foxaylove3:

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

recently had a meeting with Yang Hyunsuk

stay away from them, get a job

GKQrwHIWMAA4eAo.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.