• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, katyberry said:

this pig and his obsession with aespa 

It makes sense. 

Bang PD wanted to buy SM.

So all he had to do was to attack all their groups from all fronts, aespa targeted by New Jeans, Seventeen & BTS targeting NCT and all the oldest boy groups and weirdly Boynextdoor and Tws came around RIIZE. It's definitely very planned to attack all their groups to reduce their value and image to buy them and takeover.

This is not a very good ethic practice but actually legal (well when you do it legally)

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Swirl900 said:

I've been saying for YEARS that K-Pop physical sales across the board for a good portion of groups are completely frauded/made up since the pandemic. There's no way they're "selling" that many copies.

Yep, I've believed it for most groups including some of my favs, it was always just too transparent 

but I guess it hits different when a CFO is confirming it. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, katyberry said:

IJBOL :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

31 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Oh I just know he was giggling and swinging his belly when LSM offered him to buy SM :biblio:

1 minute ago, Aria0327 said:

Oh I just know he was giggling and swinging his belly when LSM offered him to buy SM :biblio:

swinging his belly :ahh: 

how long until we find out that hybe used sajaegi on perfect night to block drama? :ahh:

currently on the charts:

#37 Drama

#46 Perfect Night

1 hour ago, romiskes said:

Actually the 2nd mini album had 4 singles (5 if you consider Bom's "Don't Cry" part of it), it was Lonely - I Am The Best - Hate You - Ugly

well they are not called the digital monsters for nothing

HYBE and co needs to be destroyed like how they are currently terrorizing kpop :pukey:

Armies/Hybe company stans writing fake Korean articles as we speak to protect their fave company.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, New Edition said:

Armies/Hybe company stans writing fake Korean articles as we speak to protect their fave company.

the way they went as far as creating fake logos that newjeans allegedly copied omg the mental illness is real

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

I feel sorry for New Jeans. Hybe stans rode for them and celebrated Fifty Fifty's downfall because they thought it would clear the way for New Jeans to be the girl group that brings glory to all the almighty Hybe. Only for company stans to realize that Hybe never actually wanted New Jeans to win and were their biggest opps all along. Now that it's clear Hybe wants to delete New Jeans, the same fans riding for them last year have turned on them.

None of these kids deserve this.

Edited by New Edition
  • Like 1

All my theories turning to be true (I know JYP did the same thing with NFRAUD) 

spacer.png

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, New Edition said:

I feel sorry for New Jeans. Hybe stans rode for them and celebrated Fifty Fifty's downfall because they thought it would clear the way for New Jeans to be the girl group that brings glory to all the almighty Hybe. Only for company stans to realize that Hybe never actually wanted Fifty Fifty to win and were their biggest opps all along. Now that it's clear Hybe wants to delete New Jeans, the same fans riding for them next year have turned on them.

None of these kids deserve this.

to think international fans were begging for MJH to stay away from newjeans members and now it's clear that the members trust and love her so much and hybe is mega evil :biblio:

Edited by Windy Day

Their energy and the anemic choreo is such a disservice to the song but still a SMASH regardless.

Posted (edited)

this will boost Supernova into getting a rak even sooner than before

Paternity Court Flowersofamity GIF - Paternity Court Flowersofamity Im Sorry Im Sorry GIFs

Edited by katyberry

Bang Pig Hyuk: everyone is free to copy! everything for the system! :dies:

• Haha 2

:duca: 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I'm utterly confused but still mesmerized :jonny6: @kendoll2001

Performance Unit forever our #1 :alexz2:

• Like 1

So if I understood, HYBE has no concrete evidence against Min Hee Jin but their legal representative is asking the court for her to show evidence that she indeed did nothing against the company... Like that doesn't make any sense.

We moved :gaycat2:

• Like 1

The most HANDSOME navy soldier ever. I miss him so much 

bellephobic-trisha-paytas-memes.gif

• Like 2

mhj truly is our saviour :ahh: exposed HYBE's fraudulent tactics. hybe fake streams, fake sales

7 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

mhj truly is our saviour :ahh: exposed HYBE's fraudulent tactics. hybe fake streams, fake sales

The way that pinter user has been consistently wrong about MHJ and NJ since debut :ahh: The constantly maligning and framing when they actually have integrity

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.