K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I don't know a better song.... literally.

wjsn-lastsequence.gif

normani-studio.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 51.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

I know we're supposed to boycott them over whatever but I'm SOO obsessed with RIIZE. :jonny6:

Idk what's going on with me but I'm slowly becoming a BG stan and I hate it.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

can SM buy this for aespa :jonny5: this is direction they need to go in. 

aespa_savage_teaser_hallucination_quest_

True

I'm surprised that SM didn't work with anyone from the PC Music (Sophie, A.G. Cook, even Charli XCX) who are basically the founders of modern hyperpop

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

I hope Winter has enough time to recover

What do you say? Dr. @Eternium Is April 14th to May 27th a good period? Although I just know those jerks at SM are still gonna make her practice so I doubt shes even got that long. 

I saw an NBA player took 3 months and thats a fully grown man. :rip:

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

I know we're supposed to boycott them over whatever but I'm SOO obsessed with RIIZE:jonny6:

Idk what's going on with me but I'm slowly becoming a BG stan and I hate it.

Yeah they're literally the perfect boy group :heart2: 

insta-ezgif-com-optimize.gif?ex=6633cb99

• Like 1

Just now, illia said:

True

I'm surprised that SM didn't work with anyone from the PC Music (Sophie, A.G. Cook, even Charli XCX) who are basically the founders of modern hyperpop

SM lost the plot with aespa's musical direction since 2022, their bsides are completely not what their image gives them to be

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, illia said:

True

SM doesn't have the foresight to pay a buck like Min Heejin and fly some artists like Shygirl or Sega Bodega out to South Korea to use their sound. They would rather just get some Swedes to copy it. I'm hoping to be proved wrong with the credits on this album cause they did fly out some Renaissance producers.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

They are acting as if Coachella is the Grammys lol. It's a concert gig. No one outside festival goers should care

very few 'prestigious' western events are willing to include kpop, so gigs like Coachella, VMAs and Lolla will be treated as if they were the grammys 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

SM lost the plot with aespa's musical direction since 2022, their bsides are completely not what their image gives them to be

sm really just gave them fx rejects with Lingo ICU . red velvet shouldve kept Thirsty.

all SM needs to do is pay for a PC Music writing camp for aespa and they'd be gen 4 leaders. like that karina pic is still the most SICKENING gen 4 concept visual :jonny5:

Edited by Asscatchem

BEEP BEEP
MIRROR MIRROR
Smile
WEEE

Dirty Work
Love That For Me

Beautiful Dreamer

Drift

Nothing but a party 
SUPERNOVA

Next Week

+ all solos were registered except 2HOT4U (last time i checked)

spacer.png

Why is it just aespa registering their songs on that site? Why are we not getting news on any other group registering their songs there?

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

BEEP BEEP
MIRROR MIRROR
Smile
WEEE

Dirty Work
Love That For Me

Beautiful Dreamer

Drift

Nothing but a party 
SUPERNOVA

Next Week

spacer.png

half of these sound like a flop tbh

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I don't know a better song.... literally.

wjsn-lastsequence.gif

The better song is literally sit beside God Sequence in the same album tho :foxaylove2:

wjsn-lastsequence.gif

3 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

half of these sound like a flop tbh

don't judge a song by its title :-*

14 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

What do you say? Dr. @Eternium Is April 14th to May 27th a good period? Although I just know those jerks at SM are still gonna make her practice so I doubt shes even got that long. 

I saw an NBA player took 3 months and thats a fully grown man. :rip:

It depends on the size and extent of the injury. An NBA player could get a collapsed lung from blunt force trauma so that could explain why the recovery took so long. Since Winter's was either genetic or from exhaustion, she could heal in anywhere from a few days to two weeks. It all just depends on what caused the collapsed lung, how long they had it and how seriously they take the recovery.

I'd imagine that if Winter wasn't fine, they'd just put out pre-recorded material and give her a few weeks of rest. It's not like they haven't already done that with Next Level and Savage.

14 minutes ago, illia said:

True

This would be a dream. Britney is the mother of hyperpop and I need Aespa to step in and take over until she's back.

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

BEEP BEEP
MIRROR MIRROR
Smile
WEEE

Dirty Work
Love That For Me

Beautiful Dreamer

Drift

Nothing but a party 
SUPERNOVA

Next Week

spacer.png

Mirror Mirror sounds like an excellent pre-release. I love the creepy mirror world/isekai concept and I'm praying that we get some of that. Do you girlies think they'll be fighting their mirror selves?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

BEEP BEEP
MIRROR MIRROR
Smile
WEEE

Dirty Work
Love That For Me

Beautiful Dreamer

Drift

Nothing but a party 
SUPERNOVA

Next Week

spacer.png

If the album is less than 12 songs and all the solos are still included, I'll be mad

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

don't judge a song by its title :-*

i can already predict how some songs will sound like from the title knowing SM :-*

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Yes

This album will be long af

More details? <3

5 minutes ago, Eternium said:

It depends on the size and extent of the injury. An NBA player could get a collapsed lung from blunt force trauma so that could explain why the recovery took so long. Since Winter's was either genetic or from exhaustion, she could heal in anywhere from a few days to two weeks. It all just depends on what caused the collapsed lung, how long they had it and how seriously they take the recovery.

I'd imagine that if Winter wasn't fine, they'd just put out pre-recorded material and give her a few weeks of rest. It's not like they haven't already done that with Next Level and Savage.

That's a relief. Winter having to bear with it after the girls already got their January vacation cut short would probably cause all 4 to start a mutiny. :rip:

This should win best choreography tbh

Normani_2.gif?ex=662fdf0d&is=661d6a0d&hm

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

throwback to when i was still on local twt and mutuals kept quoting this vid

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

BEEP BEEP
MIRROR MIRROR
Smile
WEEE

Dirty Work
Love That For Me

Beautiful Dreamer

Drift

Nothing but a party 
SUPERNOVA

Next Week

spacer.png

Also another other one called "Next Week" 

Spoiler

there was also a track called Run (which was Ningning's SYNK song) but it had Japanese writers so it's probably not for this album

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, illia said:

True

I think Sophie might've dabbled in kpop more had the accident not happened - the production in the verses of Savage is soooo her that I'd be surprised if she wasn't on the moodboard for that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

I think Sophie might've dabbled in kpop more had the accident not happened - the production in the verses of Savage is soooo her that I'd be surprised if she wasn't on the moodboard for that

The producers said she was, they didn't use her samples, but used a snare from umru as the main bones of the song

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.