K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

15 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

is this out today?

the snippet and mv slays and they're just another NCT unit in my head

de6a0f9ef2e51cfd5f93a68fe44d439959723aa8

Out on Thursday :eli:

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

I didn't follow K-pop at all until I heard INVU, so not sure if this is a hot take, but RV should've gone with Pose as the title instead of Queendom. It's held up a lot better IMO

For my 1000th post on KTRL, I'd like to share a beautiful ballad by IU herself :celestial2: 

• Like 2

she bought mansions in seoul, beverly hills & thailand the pinks are rich RICH :deadbanana2:

they deserve it :clap3: 

- serving iconic legendary music, videos & performances here and there

- every release is a huge worldwide event

- never flopped

not overworked like dogs but gets tons of $$$$ 

Edited by MonsterNavy

dddd

1 hour ago, Shou7 said:

I'm still lowkey annoyed that she's been actively avoiding lines but I see she's been playing the long game

Sakura getting some compliments for coachella while everyone else gets dragged for their vocals... Who would've thought?

:ryan3:

NMIXX did NMIXX change up let's go

:suburban:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

your first good take I fear

I never got the people that stan Garam or the NMIXX member that left. I dont even know what those 2 look like :deadbanana:

Someone check Jini pulse :deadvision:

Not the best solo last year received this drag nnnnnn Save my gurl 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

Eunchae outsang Garam when standing still so I can't imagine how bad she'd do in coachella

no lol 

i hope the massive backlash lesserafim is facing make companies realize that the people want SINGERS and not dance crews / models. this industry is going to **** because tasteless fans are dictating it. there's no musical talent involved anymore and it's SAD !! we actually need to shame bad singers out of the industry i think

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

i hope the massive backlash lesserafim is facing make companies realize that the people want SINGERS and not dance crews / models. this industry is going to **** because tasteless fans are dictating it. there's no musical talent involved anymore and it's SAD !! we actually need to shame bad singers out of the industry i think

if TWICE flourished on just being great dancers for 8 years with zero musical talent and singing abilities, nothing can stop HYBE on pumping out BTS & ILLIT talentless groups as long as there's payola and autoplay I fear

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

kpop has been, is, and will always be dictated by capitalism - not by what thousands of nerds ranting about what the kpop industry ahktually should be like. LE SSERAFIM will continue to thrive because the market demands it. and you will hate to see it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the way y'all try to group BTS that has competent rappers, songwriters and producers with groups that are actually musically talentless :skull: if we had groups that lacked only in vocals we would be lucky :skull:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Butters said:

kpop has been, is, and will always be dictated by capitalism - not by what thousands of nerds ranting about what the kpop industry ahktually should be like. LE SSERAFIM will continue to thrive because the market demands it. and you will hate to see it. 

so you agree that lesserafim is beyond mediocre and only exists because the capitalist market of kpop had pedo demand for akb48 member and rosalia knock off songs?

• Haha 1

wait, I AM GAGGED :WAP:

• Like 1

This is a golden chance for NMIXX :mandown:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

she bought mansions in seoul, beverly hills & thailand the pinks are rich RICH :deadbanana2:

they deserve it :clap3: 

- serving iconic legendary music, videos & performances here and there

- every release is a huge worldwide event

- never flopped

not overworked like dogs but gets tons of $$$$ 

Yeah other than concerts they are bagging cuz of fashion deals

Just now, Windy Day said:

so you agree that lesserafim is beyond mediocre and only exists because the capitalist market of kpop had pedo demand for akb48 member and rosalia knock off songs?

why are you, as a NewJeans fan, coupling pedo appeal with a 26 year old adult woman.

• Haha 2

I love Liz but this era oh baby why are you giving weeb cosplay as an Asian character :shakeno:  Half serve half questionable 

Who started the trend of looks over talent in Kpop? :cm:

9 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Yeah other than concerts they are bagging cuz of fashion deals

concerts, fashion/brand deals + album sales & huge youtube & spotify/AM streams

their Born Pink World Tour paycheck must be really huge :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, Butters said:

why are you, as a NewJeans fan, coupling pedo appeal with a 26 year old adult woman.

what the hell is this fanfiction :rip: yall always coming up with new ppl that i allegedly stan when i don't stan any idols except some sm groups because i'm a sm sheep!! i don't even know the names of newjeans member lmfao

Just now, BigBangStan said:

Who started the trend of looks over talent in Kpop? :cm:

BLACKPINK started the "looks" #1 over talent but they are not talentless at all

and then other companies thought they can do it but they trained trainees based on looks alone :cm: 

atleast BLACKPINK dont sound like dying goats when performing live like BTS and other hybe groups.

imagine being talentless and ugly 

• Thumbs Down 1

ouuuuh it was bad for the JLO of kpop… maybe they should steal gfriend's vocals :gaycat5:

also has anyone noticed how @Butters is constantly moving the goalpost to avoid addressing lesserafim's MEDIOCRE vocals and lack of talent??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.