K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

9 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

It'll be interesting how they navigate their relationship once ZB1 disbands and breaks up for good in 15 months :johnald:

was this necessary to say out loud

jo-yuri-yuri.gif

• Replies 64.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Rescene feels more IVE than NJ concept wise. (They even have a member called Liv)

OKAY SINGERS :jonny5:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

"various genres"

Oh the Savage cult stans won't gonna like this

spacer.png

i'll never understand this desire for mediocrity in kpop

western artists are being dragged for back tracklisting and on the contrary kpop stans are rejecting cohesive bodies of work lmao (probably because yall dont listen to albums)

there's a reason why savage is acclaimed

Edited by Windy Day
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Xalric said:

They were supposed to END everyone. 

What the hell happened to them is criminal.

I stand by the fact that they have the best gg name in k-pop of all time.

Yuehua Ent. just doesn't know how to promote their k-pop groups. Idk if is it's same for their Chinese artists but since the WJSN days they've been a damn mess.

17 hours ago, Xalric said:

Road 2 Kingdom is a crime, first of all, let's talk about the winning prize : 100 millions won ($ 75k) + 2025 K-CON appearances (not MAMA, KCON)

However, every group already performed at KCON (except CrewOne, because the group didn't exist, but JUST B & ATBO did participate in KCON). :deadbanana4:

Second ACE OF ACE, the aces of each groups performed solo

ONEUS sent Hwanwoong (I wanted Seoho), he danced

8Turn sent Myungho (he also danced)

The CrewOne sent Jimin (he also danced, I was getting bored at this point)

TEMPEST sent Hanbin (he also danced, at this point I was wondering if anybody was going to sing)

That's when TNX sent Junhyeok and off course a singer did what HE SANG, I was Tuning back in

YOUNITE sent DEY aka the High School Rapper alumni and as a rapper did what he had to do.

Then CRAVITY sent Hyeongjun aka the worst member of that group to do a solo stage, as soon as I saw his name I knew they were doomed (spoiler alert he was dead last and gave a penalty to his whole group)

Leave my baby Hwanwoong alone!!!!

Supernova did not smash out the gate, right? I vaguely remember it doing well and then suddenly just refusing to leave the charts while Hybe was simultaneously caught up in internal drama. I think given Supernova's longevity, the first week of their next release isn't super important, especially since I expect Hybe will outspend SM on... "promo".

JYP will spend big on Itzy's MVs without backing them on social media / streaming services and call it a day. 

t.gif

so what do you think TWICE has planned for their 10th anniversary next year

hopefully they surprise us with some good music

ezgif-1-238421c147.jpg

We never getting those aespa solo songs I fear :monkey:

1 hour ago, elevate said:

Supernova did not smash out the gate, right? I vaguely remember it doing well and then suddenly just refusing to leave the charts while Hybe was simultaneously caught up in internal drama. I think given Supernova's longevity, the first week of their next release isn't super important, especially since I expect Hybe will outspend SM on... "promo".

• Like 1

aespa's debut numbers are never really huge. They shines the most in terms longevity and smashing through competition :cm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elevate said:

It already feels like eons ago :skull:, but if I'm remembering correctly, it debuted at reasonable positions (probably in the #15-30 range across all charts), but starting hitting RAKs like less than a week after its release.

• Like 1

Who else could do this solo? Idk cuz I dont follow Kpop except a few acts? But maybe Jennie? Lisa? Blackpink members? Nayeon? Taeyeon? Can BoA or Somi do it? 

The fact that Jennie and Lisa could but they dont have enough songs :skull: YG is a mess.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

I watched Road To Kingdom because I was bored.

Cravity chose Hyeongjun as their ace :bibliahh: Nnnn like why.

That Younite/X1 guy already served villain edit. :clap3:

TNX will win. Their main vocal slayed :clap3:When they perform SOTY, Kick It 4 Now later, it's over for the other groups

4 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

still not over this

jo-yuri-yuri.gif

I guess we all know why Chris hate him. Better body, better visual, better vocal

• Confused 1

If Baemon is also on 21 Oct, it's over for aespa & ILLIT, I fear. 

ILLIT album packaging is cute though, that camera packaging. :bird:

13 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

If Baemon is also on 21 Oct, it's over for aespa & ILLIT, I fear. 

ILLIT album packaging is cute though, that camera packaging. :bird:

Now... Let's not lie to ourselves.

32 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

I guess we all know why Chris hate him. Better body, better visual, better vocal

Be serious, even you don't believe that

ezgif-1-238421c147.jpg

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Who else could do this solo? Idk cuz I dont follow Kpop except a few acts? But maybe Jennie? Lisa? Blackpink members? Nayeon? Taeyeon? Can BoA or Somi do it? 

The fact that Jennie and Lisa could but they dont have enough songs :skull: YG is a mess.

nobody can do it among the artists you've listed and certainly not somi 😭 they don't have the universal GP reach that IU has and even for her it took her years of being at the top to achieve this

20 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

It's insane how they have fallen off, not like they were ever considered a top group, but they did indeed have a little bit of hype during Kingdom.

They are basically a 4th gen version of Astro, with Juyeon being more popular than the entire group itself

Edited by Pluto6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.