K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

Starting soon, streaming to the Américas and other places.

• MuCore.EP870: BEAUTYBOX, cleo, GENBLUE, MADEIN, Loossemble, HWASA, ARrC, ONEWE, NOWADAYS, YEONJUN, So Soo Bin, Park Hyun Ho, P1Harmony, xikers, BOYNEXTDOOR, JINHO(PENTAGON)
And there's still a show tomorrow, too.
  • Inki.EP1240:Kim Bomin, GENBLUE, MEOVV, MADEIN, RESCENE, Loossemble, HWASA, NOWADAYS, BANG YEDAM, xikers, YEONJUN, J BLACK, BOYNEXTDOOR, JINHO(PENTAGON), P1Harmony
:cm:

• Replies 64.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

at least he looked cute I guess

tenor.gif

This makes Hyoyeon & Tzuyu like Mariah Carey next to him. At least they're trying to sing. He's talking and letting the beat do the most during the song.

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

This makes Hyoyeon & Tzuyu like Mariah Carey next to him. At least they're trying to sing. He's talking and letting the beat do the most during the song.

tenor.gif

Yeonjun can sing reasonably well but there was no singing to speak of in his song

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Yeonjun can sing reasonably well but there was no singing to speak of in his song

tenor.gif

It sounds like the intro of an album that fans loves so much and looped it to make it a full song.

tenor.gif

The amount of gaslighting this boy gets from Bang Si Hyuk is too much.

4 hours ago, Cheers said:

Did you guys hear ENGODPEN is having a vampiric, synth-driven, moody November comeback? It wont chart on Melon. They invented music. Have you listened to Tate McRae's its ok im ok? 

GX6jAcJbQAAQvAD?format=jpg&name=largeGX6jAcGaYAEHmK_?format=jpg&name=smallGX6jBuzagAAVQyF?format=jpg&name=small

Jay was the star of the Prada show. Handsome but Wendys brought back their Vanilla frosty for $1. Hmmm.

Idk about this sis :emofish:

Edited by Darkling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.