• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood why TWICE didn't have their music on Spotify during the first 3 years of their career? :skull: Like what was JYPE even thinking? :skull: Just imagine the number of streams they missed out on during 2015-2017, which were literally their peak years as well. And despite all of that, they still managed to become the 3rd most streamed Kpop act on the platform :clap3: 

Edited by Pluto6

I hope this isn't a sign for terrible b sides inspired in 1D like the ones Riize release.

Edited by DelRey

GX09iKjaAAA2dSN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GX09ZAybEAAOoaO?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GX09ZAyaIAAtLVY?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GX09iKiaQAAV4XU?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

he just gets more gorgeous by the day my god :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GX2MLORXsAAkN_6?format=jpg&name=large

GX2Tm2wbMAAw5wJ?format=jpg&name=largeGX1u_tpb0AAhjp1?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

face :WAP:

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I never understood why TWICE didn't have their music on Spotify during the first 3 years of their career? :skull: Like what was JYPE even thinking? :skull: Just imagine the number of streams they missed out on during 2015-2017, which were literally their peak years as well. And despite all of that, they still managed to become the 3rd most streamed Kpop act on the platform :clap3: 

JYP had an exclusive contract music deal with Apple Music and iTunes. Like the company weren't event available on Rhapsody and other smaller streaming service.

He wants to be queen Jessi so bad :rip:

Stream the better Gum:

"south korea wouldnt be on the map without bts and ARMY"

gretchen-hahaha.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, katyberry said:

sounds angelic 

When aespa inspires Grimes to leave retirement and get back to creating masterpieces :jonny5:

42 minutes ago, illia said:

He wants to be queen Jessi so bad :rip:

Stream the better Gum:

Both songs are horrible

• Thanks 1

@youresotoxic Bestie, I just listened to all of WJSN's singles in order for the first time, and honestly, most of their songs either missed the mark or felt like filler, except for Last Sequence, which is an absolute bop (though I already knew that one). No surprise you're such a hardcore WJSN stan, considering your controversial taste in music :clack:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

@youresotoxicBestie, I just listened to all of WJSN's singles in order for the first time, and honestly, most of their songs either missed the mark or felt like filler, except for Last Sequence, which is an absolute bop (though I already knew that one). No surprise you're such a hardcore WJSN stan, considering your famously questionable taste in music! :clack:

stream save me save you to save atrl's servers

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, katyberry said:

sounds angelic 

This can turn out very good. :jonny5:

1 hour ago, DelRey said:

I hope this isn't a sign for terrible b sides inspired in 1D like the ones Riize release.

well as evidenced by the botched lip-sync, none of them know any of the words so...

jd1yS66w.gif

24 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

@youresotoxic Bestie, I just listened to all of WJSN's singles in order for the first time, and honestly, most of their songs either missed the mark or felt like filler, except for Last Sequence, which is an absolute bop (though I already knew that one). No surprise you're such a hardcore WJSN stan, considering your controversial taste in music :clack:

yeah... we're done here... I can take you bashing Birthday, but this is where I draw the line bestie

stray-kids-skz.gif

• Haha 1

saying any GODLY WJSN song like this "felt like filler" is INSANE

@Pluto6 bestie... give it another listen... don't disrespect Bona like that too

:clack:

41 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

saying any GODLY WJSN song like this "felt like filler" is INSANE

@Pluto6 bestie... give it another listen... don't disrespect Bona like that too

:clack:

This is the 2nd time listening to this song, and I still can't tell you how it goes... Truly a filler song....

No wonder WJSN are the only STARSHIP gg to never make it big. It's as if Starship didn't care for this group from the moment they debuted? Like where is the budget??? It's hard to believe that they are from the same company as IVE and SISTAR 

At least they got it right once with Last Sequence before disbanding and went out with a bang, which kinda makes up for the rest of their filler discography I guess?:clap3: 

Edited by Pluto6

Love it when a song's chorus is chorus-ing :katie2:

• Like 1

whoever came up with the idea to give Seungmin this haircut needs their booty ate because he has literally never looked better

GX23dyKbgAAjfmc?format=jpg&name=medium

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.