K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

Jennifer :WAP:

meanwhile Ailee coming back next week, iktr girl

Plus Guinn Myah finally debuting!! The way her and Hitomi were rumored to be in a dozen different groups but both coming this year :chick3:

• Like 1

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Harriser said:

For the 3 shawols that still read this thread, Key's latest album seems to be very high quality from the previews... Overthink. Ugh:jonny6: 

It makes me sad that I fear Taemin's music quality will never be the same now that he's left SM enterainment... the managament may be **** but the producers & A&Rs are just too god the new EP was alwas going to be a dip in quality

i just listened to the medley because of your post and it does sound like a solid album. but i don't think it's necessarily because he is in SM. of course the company has a lot of resources compared to others but it's also probably due to the fact that key is himself very involved in the production of his releases and he also happens to listen to a lot of western pop like beyonce, gaga etc… so he KNOWS how a serious pop body of work should sound like

I'm Jennie, I'm Jennie
I'm Je-Je-Je, I'm Jennie
I'm Jennie, I'm Jennie
I'm Je-Je-Je, I'm Jennie
I'm Jennie, I'm Jennie
I'm Je-Je-Je, I'm Jennie
I'm Jennie, I'm Jennie
I'm Je-Je-Je, I'm Jennie

tia-sister.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

its a mini? ddd

sm not letting them rest but we move :WAP:

SM always has groups go hard around their fourth year because it's usually when they start peaking.

Aespa kinda got YG'd in their early career. Black Mamba November 2020, Next Level May 2021, Savage October 2021, Girls July 2022 and then Spicy in May 2023. Comparatively, they will have 10 title tracks by the time they hit 4 years old. IVE already have 9 title tracks (and more Japanese singles) and they still have a comeback before their 3rd anniversary. It's not surprising Aespa are finally catching up and have a lot of material in the chamber.

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Karina and winter who is who??/€/&/& :deadbanana:

This was during My World which is why Karina is blonde!

10 minutes ago, TheCal said:

need them both at the same time:jonny:

Reveal hidden contents

dpoyDKZ.gif

They wouldn't be going this crazy in the dorm rooms if they helped each other, but keep being straight or whatever I guess :giraffe:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

its a mini? ddd

sm not letting them rest but we move :WAP:

But having two comebacks, Japanese single and a tour is kind of standard for Kpop?

Twice in their peak had 4 Korean comebacks a year, multiple Japanese singles and  tours.

3 hours ago, Joseline said:

On September 18 at around 10:20 a.m. KST, BTS's music video for their 2019 hit "Boy With Luv" (featuring Halsey) surpassed 1.8 billion views on YouTube, making it the second Korean boy group music video to achieve the feat after BTS's "Dynamite."

BTS originally released the music video for "Boy With Luv" on April 12, 2019 at 6 p.m. KST, meaning that it took the song just over 5 years, 5 months, and 5 days to reach the milestone.

The begging of the music terrorism 

ok momoriah :gaycat4: a great look

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

6.... years.... :weeps: WJSN... we need you back so badly.... :weeps:

The way the bridge still lives rent-free in my mind after all these years :'(

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, paddii_ said:

Twice in their peak had 4 Korean comebacks a year, multiple Japanese singles and  tours.

TWICE in 2017 alone: 

The fact that all of these songs went #1 as well :jonny: 

Edited by Pluto6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

help this is what we're all dealing with every single day :ahh: 

I hate these whataboutism tweets because there is nothing in this video that indicate that the women appearing are the same women who are nasty towards Blackpink online so you're literally just pointing fingers and making fun of random women in a video. Like just say you hate women and fat people :skull: There are millions of ARMYs around the world. Yes some are old and problematic, while some are young and not problematic. Some are old and harmless while others are young and annoying. Some are fat, some are skinny. This is not that much of a big deal because it's just pop fandoms fighting but this same logic in other arguments leads to a lot of racism, xenophobia, misogyny etc in the real world.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

I hate these whataboutism tweets because there is nothing in this video that indicate that the women appearing are the same women who are nasty towards Blackpink online so you're literally just pointing fingers and making fun of random women in a video. Like just say you hate women and fat people :skull: There are millions of ARMYs around the world. Yes some are old and problematic, while some are young and not problematic. Some are old and harmless while others are young and annoying. Some are fat, some are skinny. This is not that much of a big deal because it's just pop fandoms fighting but this same logic in other arguments leads to a lot of racism, xenophobia, misogyny etc in the real world.

oops that's a you problem methinks :foxaylove:

to me, they all looked like cringey white musty karens that's it. stop putting things in my mouth

:xtinass:

Edited by MonsterNavy

6 hours ago, Xalric said:

Or maybe, just maybe it's his style and vision and he's doing what he wants and like 100% for the first time. Like you can see for the first time he has credit in Composing in ALL of the songs of the album and co-writen all the songs of the album except G.O.A.T.

Eternal is probably his first real project where he is really behind all of it.

so what you're saying is his taste is just bad

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.