K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

17 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Some of Nahyo's lines in general should definitely be given to Jeongyeon. I never understood how the 2nd best vocalist of the group has so little lines overall :rip: Like how does a sub vocal like Mina have more lines than Jeongyeon as well? :rip:
TWICE line distribution overall is a whole mess, and very unfair especially compared to other JYP groups.

And then when you look at other JYP groups like ITZY and SKZ who literally have some of the fairest line distributions overall in Kpop history, which shows that the company does indeed know how to utilize every member in a group

Like I never understood his logic for bringing in Jeongyeon into the group with all those praises of her being an all-rounder and having improved a lot vocally while always pushing her to the sidelines. I mean yeah she's had health issues in the recent few years but she was doing very well up until 2019, and she placed 2nd on SIXTEEN as well, so people were actually interested in her initially. And yet still her vocal talent was never allowed to shine at the forefront, her initial popularity was suppressed by giving her the least screentime and lines which affected her overall popularity in the long run. Like what was the point? If he was doing this for Tzuyu maybe I could have understood him because she's gorgeous but unremarkable in the context of the group, but Jeongyeon was always someone with great talents and a great personality and also very pretty. And recently he's even stopping the acting roles that's coming her way. I can't believe he wasted someone with such potential. A fuckin PIG. 

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

The live band + vocals is so good. I wish these kind of performances were more common in kpop.They're much more interesting than watching the same pre recorded vocals and canera angles at music shows. Loved seeing Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung covering j-lines. Dahyun's lack of vocal talent is showing though.

giphy.gif

Agreed bestie

giphy.gif

• Like 1

For the 3 shawols that still read this thread, Key's latest album seems to be very high quality from the previews... Overthink. Ugh:jonny6: 

It makes me sad that I fear Taemin's music quality will never be the same now that he's left SM enterainment... the managament may be **** but the producers & A&Rs are just too god the new EP was alwas going to be a dip in quality

• Like 3

Giselle has always been the main cvntress of the group but she's slowly but surely becoming the visuals too :WAP:

GXvNzTaWkAAvtUQ?format=jpg&name=large

GXvNzTZWMAA_hJR?format=jpg&name=large

GXvNzTYXoAAnU8a?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/17/2024 at 8:08 AM, FACT said:

Going to South Korea for hookups is a choice :rip:

I didn't came for a hook up I'm here for studies. Anyways yesterday I went for the first time to many gay clubs here in Seoul and I bet everyone here would go crazy because it was only GGs or PSY. 

4 minutes ago, Veiko said:

I didn't came for a hook up I'm here for studies. Anyways yesterday I went for the first time to many gay clubs here in Seoul and I bet everyone here would go crazy because it was only GGs or PSY. 

not psy

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Giselle has always been the main cvntress of the group but she's slowly but surely becoming the visuals too :WAP:

GXvNzTaWkAAvtUQ?format=jpg&name=large

GXvNzTZWMAA_hJR?format=jpg&name=large

GXvNzTYXoAAnU8a?format=jpg&name=large

Karina and winter who is who??/€/&/& :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

help this is what we're all dealing with every single day :ahh: 

OMG i recognise that 1 ARMY from ATRL in the video :deadbanana: 

19 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Reading "gay clubs" and "PSY" in the same sentence was not on my bingo card

On September 18 at around 10:20 a.m. KST, BTS's music video for their 2019 hit "Boy With Luv" (featuring Halsey) surpassed 1.8 billion views on YouTube, making it the second Korean boy group music video to achieve the feat after BTS's "Dynamite."

BTS originally released the music video for "Boy With Luv" on April 12, 2019 at 6 p.m. KST, meaning that it took the song just over 5 years, 5 months, and 5 days to reach the milestone.

3 hours ago, Harriser said:

For the 3 shawols that still read this thread, Key's latest album seems to be very high quality from the previews... Overthink. Ugh:jonny6: 

It makes me sad that I fear Taemin's music quality will never be the same now that he's left SM enterainment... the managament may be **** but the producers & A&Rs are just too god the new EP was alwas going to be a dip in quality

Or maybe, just maybe it's his style and vision and he's doing what he wants and like 100% for the first time. Like you can see for the first time he has credit in Composing in ALL of the songs of the album and co-writen all the songs of the album except G.O.A.T.

Eternal is probably his first real project where he is really behind all of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.