K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

Y'all second gen has low key been having me in a chokehold:jonny6:

Who tf told them to get in the studio and serve this hard?

• Like 3

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

That's how it should be. I hope some miracle can happen so a change can happen. I cant stand Hype they are so narcissistic. But I wonder why there hasnt been any protest outside of Hype building?

i went to nodeul island the other day with my friend and i had to pass the hybe building since it was on our way and there was legit a hundred of foreign girls with colored hair in front of it, either waiting in front of the door or doing god knows what activities. i wish i was joking but i'm not :redface: so good luck booking that protest with all those cultists

funny because i passed the SM building many many times since it's in front of seoul forest station and i've never seen such shenanigan

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

funny because i passed the SM building many many times since it's in front of seoul forest station and i've never seen such shenanigan

you must not have been there on one of the days we had a Seunghan blimp circling around the building

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Yushi is so shy and cute.

Mother Tzuyu looks so beautiful.

Edited by DelRey
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The B-Rated GG did that.

Can you post it written? Twitter and it's pics are not working for Brazillians these days. :chick3:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, romiskes said:

Can you post it written? Twitter and it's pics are not working for Brazillians these days. :chick3:

Oh Sorry:

(G)I-DLE is going to be the first girl group in history to chart a song in the TOP 10 of multiple (MelOn & Genie) Korea music annual chart for three consecutive years.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

sfg;lhjsf;lghslf :bibliahh:

these moments are when i realize idols are really targeting kids because korean girls in their 20s who are keeping up with trends love to say ***** :rip: they should be able to talk about it on live it's not serious

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

these moments are when i realize idols are really targeting kids because korean girls in their 20s who are keeping up with trends love to say ***** :rip: they should be able to talk about it on live it's not serious

they all say it without knowing what it actually means. Yunjin knows the real meaning and she's not gonna explain it on live :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the stiff ass, I thought it was frowned upon to attempt this choreo if you weren't gonna throw your back out

spacer.png

Even the gay stiff one from ZB1 did better.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

they all say it without knowing what it actually means. Yunjin knows the real meaning and she's not gonna explain it on live :deadbanana4:

oh trust me they do dkdkdkdkds

it's just not that deep they're adults… that's why i said i realized their public was like kids and teenagers :deadbanana4:

Edited by Windy Day

24 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Honestly why do people still bother releasing music after this dropped?

12-hours-after-my-shift-12-hours.gif

I'm still angry that she recorded around 18 songs in one summer and released most of the songs from To Do List (2018) up until This Love (2023) all the songs were recorded at the same time. The only song that released, but not recorded during that period was that song for Queendom 2.

12-hours-after-my-shift-12-hours.gif

Edited by Xalric

On September 14 at around 10:45 p.m. KST, BLACKPINK's music video for "As If It's Your Last" surpassed 1.4 billion views on YouTube, making it their fourth music video to reach the milestone. "As If It's Your Last" is also BLACKPINK's fifth overall group video to reach the milestone: aside from their official music videos, the group's dance performance video for "How You Like That" also surpassed 1.4 billion views on YouTube last year. BLACKPINK originally released the music video for "As If It's Your Last" on June 22, 2017 at 6 p.m. KST, meaning that it took the song just over 7 years, 2 months, and 23 days to reach 1.4 billion views.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.