K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

MADEIN will release 3 album in a span of a year without rest. Announced the company.

Well, proof they might be using AI to create the music as well.

• Replies 63.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

The MEOVV performance was good

I thought they all did well :clap3:

Yup. Waiting for the Inkigayo fancam to see if they have a real stage presence.

The Npop performance was better than the mv :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

The MEOVV performance was good

I thought they all did well :clap3:

Yes, the girl named Narin(?) has a lot of attitude onstage and she really shined in the video/performance. :clap3: Anna is so pretty too

• Like 1

Not the usual suspect here accusing a legit source as random 

Are we supposed to believe a "random" user on ATRL with questionane taste and bad takes  than the most relevant and culturaly recognize survey company in Korea nnnn

:suburban:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The reactions to this is just so funny to me :toofunny2:

6 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

The reactions to this is just so funny to me :toofunny2:

Queen of separating real humans from the company they're from

Twitter stans can't relate

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

:clap3:  The Payola is payola-ing. 

Everybody I work with knows this song because it autoplays all of the time. It's got the same autoplay as As It Was/Flowers :deadbanana: 

11 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Not the usual suspect here accusing a legit source as random 

Are we supposed to believe a "random" user on ATRL with questionane taste and bad takes  than the most relevant and culturaly recognize survey company in Korea nnnn

:suburban:

He's a JYP stan so he obviously wouldn't know anything about something that maintained popularity for more than 5 years.

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, illia said:

Literal lies

Just saw this and the three users who tried to like your post ( @Dialamba @swifthino @hallucinate). 

I dare every single one of you girls to Google which state Anaheim, San Diego, San Francisco and LA are in and post the results. Y'all really have the most powerful resource in the palm of your hands and don't know how to use it :ahh: 

• Haha 3

Lbr no one is tuning in for Kpop groups  except for BTS and Blackpink in the west and they are still pretty much "niche" too.

All this spotify achievements are all thanks to autoplay / insane playlistings and payola let's not kid ourselves  :bam:

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Just saw this and the three users who tried to like your post ( @Dialamba @swifthino @hallucinate). 

I dare every single one of you girls to Google which state Anaheim, San Diego, San Francisco and LA are in and post the results. Y'all really have the most powerful resource in the palm of your hands and don't know how to use it :ahh: 

no :heart2:

OT: crazy is such an earworm, i can't stop replaying it :clap3:

9 minutes ago, Eternium said:

California is the most populous US state with 38,965,193 people living there. But yes, sure, it's all streaming farms that spans 4 cities :clap3: Case closed

:jamming: Now that Qwer and Day6 are smashing. Kinda missed AOA with their short-lived band unit 

Get out is such a bop :chick1:

meow > crazy actually

27 minutes ago, Eternium said:

What I'm trying to understand is why LSRF is "payola" but not NJ as if they aren't under the same label like the whole HYBE payola allegations started with them not LSRF. :deadbanana2:spacer.png

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

no :heart2:

OT: crazy is such an earworm, i can't stop replaying it :clap3:

16 minutes ago, illia said:

California is the most populous US state

Glad you girls learned something about U.S. geography today :heart2: 

24 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Lbr no one is tuning in for Kpop groups  except for BTS and Blackpink in the west and they are still pretty much "niche" too.

All this spotify achievements are all thanks to autoplay / insane playlistings and payola let's not kid ourselves  :bam:

What do you think most U.S. stars do? The last big Drake hit, Life Is Good, was caught faking streams, too. Drake claims "Not Like Us" has fake streams. Miley Cyrus, Sabrina Carpenter and that guy from One Direction all just salvaged their careers using excessive autoplay.

I only point it out with HYBE and YG acts because they use it to disparage other K-pop groups' Spotify success.

1 minute ago, Eternium said:

What do you think most U.S. stars do? The last big Drake hit, Life Is Good, was caught faking streams, too. Drake claims "Not Like Us" has fake streams. Miley Cyrus, Sabrina Carpenter and that guy from One Direction all just salvaged their careers using excessive autoplay.

Of course they do the same thing but it's apples to oranges. Kpop is still niche and it's okay to admit that  :bam:

Streaming farms? In K-pop? Say it ain't so

2seokerrr-loona.gif

12 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

What I'm trying to understand is why LSRF is "payola" but not NJ as if they aren't under the same label like the whole HYBE payola allegations started with them not LSRF. :deadbanana2:spacer.png

NJ lost the HYBE push and we can see with "How Sweet" and "Supernatural" what their organic streams look like.

How Sweet - 106M (+603k daily)

Supernatural - 67M (+597k daily)

NewJeans are the third biggest K-pop girl group in the U.S. and constantly sell out their physicals which HYBE replenishes regularly. They also survive Circle's stream filters to show they're organic.

#2 How Sweet - 13.169M

#8 Supernatural - 11.502M

On top of that, we can see that NJ's current streams are in line with IVE and Aespa, the other top groups of their generation.

Does it make sense to you that LSF's biggest hit (Antifragile at 701M digital points) has outstreamed every IVE song? Or that IVE, with 6 months extra in their career, has 700M less Spotify streams despite selling 3M more albums and having over double the Circle digital points? I'm a LSF fan, but I just get tired of HYBE making everything so fraudulent. It devalues all of our faves when they cheat to make their groups "bigger."

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Streaming farms? In K-pop? Say it ain't so

2seokerrr-loona.gif

It's where they grew PLAVE

2seokerrr-loona.gif

LE SSERAFIM first day playlisting:

Fearless: 2.7M

Antifragile: 478k (wtf :deadbanana:)

Unforgiven: 8.8M

Perfect Night: 16.4M

Easy: 7.5M

Crazy: 22M

and all of their releases has done well on spotify, this time there is some extra push (along with remixes) and some help from armys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.