K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

shoot me but i don't think meovv's debut was that bad. like they're pretty and they sound nice and the outfits were cute. were the lyrics ass? yes! will i ever listen to the song again? probably not!

their concept/look definitely feels like they put  itzy circa dalla dalla + le sserafim fearless + newjeans attention in a blender and then added some yg sprinkles on top.

azealia-banks-rakeitoop.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

See this is what I mean. Everything starts to sound and look the same. It's time for a new Generation, the bar is becoming Mid

Why do half of the MEOVV members look constipated ?

:gaycat1:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rhyme said:

What? Why? Cause of aespa? :deadbanana:

ofc but also I didn't forget how Chris Lee (the one in charge of smngg) treated aespa during the first 2.5 years of their career. God knows what would've come of them if SM 3.0 and One Production didn't exist

• Like 1

Baekhyun having such huge sales is so impressive, especially considering:

- he hasnt released anything for over 3.5 years

- he's now an indie artist on his own label, no big promo or payola machine to back him up

- artists who leave their big 4 label usually don't increase in popularity, in fact I think history would show us that they usually take a big hit when they leave

oh it's good for him, SM is spinning in their grave watching him sell millions without them

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

EXO-CBX comeback next

spacer.png

Yes please :jonny5: the best subunit to ever do it

I was genuinely expecting Meovv to be good but I guess I'm the fool for expecting anything out of Teddy :emofish:

tbh there's no way SM is letting them use Exo in their name so it'll probably be just CBX officially now

shocked they let Chen and Xiumin even keep their names given the litigation involved with their SM contract

spacer.png

"I wanted to mix k pop with burial vibes" :rip:

• Haha 1

when TBL announces that MEOW was just a pre-release single and the real debut is coming later

spacer.png

• Like 1

meovv's debut is terrible 

i guess babydumpster are safe for now

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

ofc but also I didn't forget how Chris Lee (the one in charge of smngg) treated aespa during the first 2.5 years of their career. God knows what would've come of them if SM 3.0 and One Production didn't exist

Well MEOVV is definitely winning for sure. MEOW has been on repeat all day :gaycat5:

4 hours ago, Rhyme said:

MEOW was cute, but I'm starting to think no one is topping this as far as debuts this year...

it's cute but the song being 2 minutes long prevented it from being a 10/10 

I hope we get better music and art direction next time cause I rarely see any difference between them and LSF in terms of styling :redface:

The fugly minimalistic aesthetics needs to go 

8 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@Xalric thank you for your service

spacer.png

The fact that he used the superior version too

11 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

it's cute but the song being 2 minutes long prevented it from being a 10/10 

I hope we get better music and art direction next time cause I rarely see any difference between them and LSF in terms of styling :redface:

The fugly minimalistic aesthetics needs to go 

Really? I feel like KATSEYES and LE SSERAFIM have a pretty distinct image from each other. I think of more like Spice Girls, girly, or like California vibes from KATSEYE while LE SSERAFIM is more athletic wear mixed with chic runway outfits.

I don't think I've seen LE SSERAFIM in looks like this

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

3c7jMAA.png

Thank you Legend fm for pandering to the unstable bottoms, it worked :gaycat4:

Tzuyu kinda ate a bit. anyways, send me a list of the best k-pop tracks of the year, I need to catch up and see if 2024 is serving or not (probably not). :bird:

10 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Really? I feel like KATSEYES and LE SSERAFIM have a pretty distinct image from each other. I think of more like Spice Girls, girly, or like California vibes from KATSEYE while LE SSERAFIM is more athletic wear mixed with chic runway outfits.

I don't think I've seen LE SSERAFIM in looks like this

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

LE SSERAFIM on How “ANTIFRAGILE” EP Explores Hardships, Growth | Teen VogueSong Review: LE SSERAFIM – Fearless | The Bias List // K-Pop Reviews &  Discussion

LE SSERAFIM Tops iTunes Charts All Over The World With "EASY" | SoompiLE SSERAFIM's "EASY" Sells Over 1 Million Copies In Just 9 Days | Soompi

yeah it's looking very lesserafimish to me 

give us something that's weird and camp. Idk if it's me but I'm tired with pop stars looking like your regular tiktokers and influencers :redface:

Edited by Odette Violet

"dress like crazy"

what did they mean by that

athleisure? leather pants?

spacer.png

Honestly we failed CLC

Seunghee, everytime it was time to perform Black Dress. 

Snatched Wig GIF - Snatched Wig - Discover & Share GIFs

MEOVV was cute but the better cat won

The heels, Eunbin & Yujin were not committed to break their ankles.

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

LE SSERAFIM on How “ANTIFRAGILE” EP Explores Hardships, Growth | Teen VogueSong Review: LE SSERAFIM – Fearless | The Bias List // K-Pop Reviews &  Discussion

LE SSERAFIM Tops iTunes Charts All Over The World With "EASY" | SoompiLE SSERAFIM's "EASY" Sells Over 1 Million Copies In Just 9 Days | Soompi

yeah it's looking very lesserafimish to me 

give us something that's weird and camp. Idk if it's me but I'm tired with pop stars looking like your regular tiktokers and influencers :redface:

There are some similarities, but I still think the outfits are still quite different from

each other in how they're styled

You can even pull some aespa looks that resemble LE SSERAFIM, but they are still really different. 

Edited by Rhyme

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

"dress like crazy"

what did they mean by that

athleisure? leather pants?

A 4minute concept.

:cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.