K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

Tzuyu's song is like the best solo debut song among the twice members. It's so melodic and giving nostalgia, love it at first listen :heart:

Meovv's tho... gotta give it a few more listens i guess. The ya ya ya is annoying. 

• Like 4

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Tzuyu dropped the song of the year + great gowns, beautiful gowns :heart:  Best TWICE-related content since "Do Not Touch." :heart2:

MEOVV was solid. Anna is a QUEEN -- go solo! The others wanna be Jennie real bad but it ain't gonna happen.

Also... I am confusion... If this is Teddy-oppa's group, why is he only a lyricist on this song? I need new compositions from the Korean Mozart!!!

• Like 2

Now that I got over how different the song sounds from my expectations, it has a lot more replay value. Their voices are good, the bass is intense, and the outro is amazing

The way I'm actually obsessed with this 

Who is meowv what company are they under and why should we care

34 minutes ago, katyberry said:

The way I'm actually obsessed with this 

they've got a bunch of men in their 20s singing about "please don't tell my mom and daddy"

this should've been a Woonhak solo, I'm sure his parents wonder what he's up to and why they're dressing him like Prison Mike

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Meow is very obviously using the rich girl as the center, and I think many people won't like that. Besides, the girl's voice is kind of deep, which is not appealing at all.

4 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

Who is meowv what company are they under and why should we care

They are Teddy's group

TOTAL POLL RESULTS:

1. BTS — 74%
2. BIGBANG — 33% 
3. Super Junior — 15%
4. TVXQ! — 14%
5. EXO — 13% 
6. SEVENTEEN — 8%
7. SHINee — 7%
8. 2PM — 5%
9. NCT — 4%
10. Wanna One — 4%

Edited by Joseline

SO ARE YOU READY TONIGHT ?

ARE YOU READY TO

FALL IN LOVE SO TRUUUUUE

THIS LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU

SO ARE YOU READY TONIGHT ?

AH AH AH AH AH

twilightfreak.gif

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Joseline said:

Meow is very obviously using the rich girl as the center, and I think many people won't like that. Besides, the girl's voice is kind of deep, which is not appealing at all.

i find her face looking like a mean girl :(

they should use ella or sooin as the center they are very charismatic

so the meovv song is not composed by teddy, he is only the lyrics and not the music

wonder why did he allow to do that or is that just a buzz pre-released single? but teddy usually gives the banger at the start of the debut for both 2ne1 and blackpink

2ne1 first song to debut was Pretty Boy but they changed it to Fire

Blackpink first song to debut was supposed to be only Boombayah but they insisted to keep Whistle

• Like 1

i KNEW this song had already gone diamond in the ZB1 household, look at Taerae locking into mother mode as soon as the music started

twilightfreak.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UrMom said:

Tzuyu dropped the song of the year + great gowns, beautiful gowns :heart:  Best TWICE-related content since "Do Not Touch." :heart2:

MEOVV was solid. Anna is a QUEEN -- go solo! The others wanna be Jennie real bad but it ain't gonna happen.

Also... I am confusion... If this is Teddy-oppa's group, why is he only a lyricist on this song? I need new compositions from the Korean Mozart!!!

the only thing i can think of is that they will use the teddy song if there's an album that will be out

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Joseline said:

Do you mean Narin as the center? If so, it's very deserved

She and Gawon are the biggest standouts

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FACT said:

I know MEOVV are gorgeous girls so I didn't expect the vocal part but wow their vocals are beautiful and so smooth Not many girl cruise groups has smooth vocals like this I like the song and the mv is so pretty The lineup is sickening I love them all but Narin the main vocalist the star of the show :jonnycat:

They are like XG but with the class and beauty 

is that narin in your display already? 

knetz usually have good things to say to those people who grew up rich compared to those who grew up poor?

many idols that were not from financially well-off family background are usually bashed? 

why is that?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.