K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

the focus shot on their Chanel stylings in meovv's mv oh they're trying to aim for a Chanel ambassador I fear

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

another flawless mini, serving TABS

spacer.png

• Like 3

I actually noticed that their teasers were also so lame because only one girl showcasing talent (dancing) while the rest were just mimicking jennies...but i never thought the whole MV and song is going to be this bad like .. the lack of talent and charisma combined with such a bad song... Uhm... Tragique :rip:

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

And when I say MEOW is better than any BLACKPINK song post-2019?

spacer.png

just be saying things like :rip: stop disrespecting blackpink to try and look edgy :toofunny2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 2

baekhyun mini excellent as always :clap3:music video is giving enhypen vampire lore help

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aria0327 said:

the focus shot on their Chanel stylings in meovv's mv oh they're trying to aim for a Chanel ambassador I fear

another newjennies?

1659492209-52258362304-f042a8baa3-o.jpg

• Haha 2

i think meovv mv kinda sucks

like where is the budget

A new WooAh video popped up in my feed, and I noticed in the thumbnail that their company changed their name again.

That's 3 name changes for the company in 8 months.  Apparently the new situation is that a former Starship manager has come on board to see if he can unflop anything.  He started with WooAh's "Blush" promo.

In an interview, he said WooAh's strength is that they're pretty, so he's going to make that's the focus. Can't argue with that logic.

He was at Starship for 16 years.  He studied to be a music composer, but the only job he could get in pop music was as a road manager, and went from there.  Says he wants to bring back the tradition of entertainment agencies being ran by former managers, which has become rare these days for reasons that weren't explained.  Fantagio was not mentioned in the article.

:cm:

I'd be a little less annoyed at MEOW if Teddy hadn't teased them with techno and electronic music sounds :rip:

REAL MUSIC WON 

• Like 6

meow is infinite amounts better than batter up.

It's catchy and just irritating enough to get stuck in your head unlike a jumbled mess like let's say o.o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I mean if we look at the meghan trainor level ear OFFENSE that Somi just presented…

• Haha 5

this is like the worst year ever for kpop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not Tzuyu giving the girls a nostalgic bop

• Like 2

MEOVV debut is cute, but the girls are the best part of the whole thing so far :michael: 

Which tbh is a good thing, cause once they get better material I think they could go far!

The song kinda gives me if someone tried to make Attention in YG style. It's not bad, but it's not clicking so far.

Am I the only who is tired of the generic ass "we dem girls" "let's go girls crash it" "with my girls we gonna burn it down", etc hook lyrics on female kpop songs lately

• Haha 1

Y'all are doing too much 

the song is classic Teddy. This was exactly what I was expecting from them. Kidz Bop Blackpink. 

I will judge them once we get their mini. 

started to think YG dropped Teddy 

not the other way around

babymonster ender cancelled

48 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i think meovv mv kinda sucks

like where is the budget

There are apparently more songs coming so probably they have limited budget lol also TBL is not part of Big4?

This one insider said that he heard 2 songs before and they are really good and that it suit their vocals more and it's not hiphop. It's his first time to listen to meow and he is surprised this is their debut song. The girls said they chose the debut song 

• Like 1

Debut Title: Nayeon > Tzuyu >> Jihyo

Debut Album: Jihyo >> Nayeon > Tzuyu

• Like 1

back to... this DEBUT song that completely changed the industry attention WHATS GOOD  

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, playboi said:

back to... this DEBUT song that completely changed the industry attention WHATS GOOD  

An appropriate name for a debut. A cultural reset. 

• Like 1

I know MEOVV are gorgeous girls so I didn't expect the vocal part but wow their vocals are beautiful and so smooth Not many girl cruise groups has smooth vocals like this I like the song and the mv is so pretty The lineup is sickening I love them all but Narin the main vocalist the star of the show :jonnycat:

They are like XG but with the class and beauty 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.