K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

im sometimes not sure if yall really want a momo solo or are just saying that for the giggles

liyahsphoenix-zachary.gif

• Haha 3

• Replies 46.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 minute ago, Mattheo said:

im sometimes not sure if yall really want a momo solo or are just saying that for the giggles

everyone should want a Momo solo...

whitney-houston-singers.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

The way Chaeyoung can rap but also can serve an artsy-fartsy indie folk singer-songwriter realness, her solo is bound to come soon

spacer.png

People died. Art Pop was born. Homosexuality rates in Korea rose 19%. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

If she has songs that compliment her limited lower vocal range then what would stop her? Sis can PERFORM so just needs sexy bops and she’ll serve.  Let’s stop this fake confusion

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET

20 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

who the h*ll wants a Chaeyoung solo, just give us Momo 

kuawop-kaori.gif

Need Momoriah to serve a cunty bop like this

:clack:

• Thanks 2

Just now, youresotoxic said:

I love Chae and all, but she will give us a snooze and not a good one at that

it'll be just like Eun Woo's solo

I think queen is finally done with her indie era, and has entered her pop diva era, so you better be ready when she serves glamour and bop music

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Need Momoriah to serve a cunty bop like this

I need something like these from her :jonnycat:

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

People died. Art Pop was born. Homosexuality rates in Korea rose 19%. 

I can’t at the fact that Jeongyeon doesn’t sing until the very LAST CHORUS and even then she only sings half of it :deadbanana4: and she’s easily the second best vocalist in the group and this is their debut single. I wanna know how and when she pissed off JYPig because she has never received enough acknowledgment of being a vocalist within the group, the mystery of our times

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It’s insane how gorgeous TWICE members are, like pick any random member and they will casually serve 10/10 visuals :WAP:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

He knows where home is. That trifling heaux is next on my list.

6 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I need something like these from her :jonnycat:

Happy international women’s day:superman:

• Thanks 1

Ok I need Momo to debut with something like Fine or Strawberry Moon and sing like her ai :loki:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Happy international women’s day:superman:

yes! happy international women's day :jonnycat:

• Like 1

When women were the Nation's Group, Biggest Kpop Group and Biggest Group all at the same time

Happy International Women's Day :gaygacat4:

• Like 2

more info about BBC cheating to avoid paying the girls 

Edited by Selenasworld
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I can’t at the fact that Jeongyeon doesn’t sing until the very LAST CHORUS and even then she only sings half of it :deadbanana4: and she’s easily the second best vocalist in the group and this is their debut single. I wanna know how and when she pissed off JYPig because she has never received enough acknowledgment of being a vocalist within the group, the mystery of our times

spacer.png

JYP groups always has that 1 member who’s main/lead position isn’t respected by the company sadly:

TWICE - Jeongyeon: A lead vocalist treated like a sub vocal despite being the 2nd best vocalist of the group.

ITZY - Chaeryeong: A main dancer and the best dancer of ITZY whose position isn’t respected, where she never had an actual dancebreak in their songs. Luckily she’s treated more like a main vocal these days though, so she won in the end :dies::clap3:

SKZ - Lee Know: A main dancer who’s the performance/dance leader of the group. He’s the best dancer in JYP whose technique far outclasses his other members, since he has a professional dance background before becoming an idol. And yet the guy still hasn’t received an actual dance break in their songs so far :redface:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

JYP groups always has that 1 member who’s main/lead position isn’t respected by the company sadly:

TWICE - Jeongyeon: A lead vocalist treated like a sub vocal despite being the 2nd best vocalist of the group.

ITZY - Chaeryeong: A main dancer and the best dancer of ITZY whose position isn’t respected, where she never had an actual dancebreak in their songs. Luckily she’s treated more like a main vocal these days though, so she won in the end :dies::clap3:

SKZ - Lee Know: A main dancer who’s the performance/dance leader of the group. He’s the best dancer in JYP whose technique far outclasses his other members, since he has a professional dance background before becoming an idol. And yet the guy still hasn’t received an actual dance break in their songs so far :redface:

Ma’am for all we know Jeongyeon and Lee Knowles might not be interested in putting in the extra work… especially Lee Knowles. He would sit out half the comebacks and stay home with his cats if they’d let him. 

I don’t follow Shitzy so I can’t comment on the other one 

• Confused 1

Checked out Chad Eun Woo's new K-Drama (to see his talent of course) and right from the very first scene it just reminded me of this:

4EDz3V6.gif

• Haha 1

page full of twice. time to log off I guess

good night kkktrl

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

page full of twice. time to log off I guess

good night kkktrl

spacer.png

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Checked out Chad Eun Woo's new K-Drama (to see his talent of course) and right from the very first scene it just reminded me of this:

4EDz3V6.gif

that would immediately make me turn it off :dies:

was this Wonderful World? maybe I WONT tune in...

4EDz3V6.gif

55 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

we are being fr

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

we are being fr

one of the best covers ever... truly Mariah's daughter :jonnycat:

need her to give us a new cover soon :chick3:

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.