K-Pop Thread: RIIZE Debuts Crop Tops, Fit Bodies and Heavy Bass

Ryan

He's so cute. Dance with ENGODPEN, King!

• Replies 48.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

GP9uAMLW4AA3L4_?format=jpg&name=360x360GOby7HhagAAeY-3?format=jpg&name=360x360GP_7c4qbEAIF_OV?format=jpg&name=900x900GQGEmi7bEAE1Nao?format=jpg&name=360x360GPo0HwnawAAo694?format=jpg&name=360x360

Jay from ENGODPEN stuns in new selfie!

Getting close to 600 RAKs, this super smash :jonnycat:

They've been #1 on YouTube all week, so praying iChart gives them the update they deserve!

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

this what happens when you take artistic risks :clap3: "my heart is burning burning" song cannot relate

Is the risk in the room with us right now?

• Thumbs Down 1

I had never noticed how good the pronunciation in Next Level is. I don't speak korean or tried to learn how to sing the song but I was surprised to see that what I memorized just by listening was pretty close to what the syllables actually were. And it's not even one of my most replayed song. Meanwhile I could try to sing TT which I've listened to more than a thousand times and most of what would come out would be gibberish lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

It could worse

You could have your 2nd Mini Album including a cover song from your hoobae

The song got izoned away from Woo!Ah! by a new company desperate to unflop their DOA boy group with a drastic concept change, probably.

:cm:

17 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

Nayeon not even debuting on Spotify global is so:dancehall2:

Onces immune to streaming even the biggest bops of the year atp:rip:

29 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

Oldjeans cb almost out of Spotify global at #197 we cheer!:clap3:

nothing is stopping the floppage and I love that

:deadbanana2: this backfired quickly 

• Haha 1

Honestly the new nayeon album seems less ambitious than her debut.... the album cover is kind of too washed out and I don't get what JYP is trying to say with "Na" as the title. At least her debut was a play on her name "I'm Nayeon / Im Nayeon" as an introduction EP. I though she was gonna go the brat route with the "nahhh" vibe w a lil feisty attitude but that image isnt giving that. It's giving meitu/instagram filter with some DaFont pairing and a basic looking gaze. Sonically, ABCD is still rather convoluted and is lowkey giving O.O. Was looking forward to the tongue game urban girlie vibes from the teaser with just the "ayee you gonna B my babe" part :( But Nayeon looks hot which is good.  I'm waiting for the rest of the EP to grow on me. Love Countdown and No Problem were title-worthy, and All or Nothing, Happy Birthday, and Sunset were so well thought-out.

Edited by Asscatchem

11 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

All this Nayeon praise......but we need the audience to stream the music.

Her stats are not serving what a supposed It girl should be serving :coffee2:

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Zack said:

That SM British BG looks like an even worse/TikTok version of The Wanted

OT: SNSD once met The Wanted

GEA2pUUXQAARkvv?format=jpg&name=large

:jonny5:Sunny's iconic Hair this era lives rent free in my mind. 

imagine if SM actually got western pop featuring like nowadays in kpop. We could have had SNSD X Katy Perry. I mean we got Snoop Dogg.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.