K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

• Replies 50.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

I'll happily be the one to say to stop worrying about aespa when your JYP faves can't even chart Top 100 :rip: 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Zack said:

Since when...? I barely mention them :dies:

You on the other hand are constantly comparing aespa and ITZY and trying to make it negative on aespa, but it just flops every time. 

And in the spirit of dragging up dusty old 2023'd posts, here are some bookmarks I prepared earlier to prove IT.  

Yet, you don' see me shading aespa one bit in here? :redface: And not you having these random posts bookmarked from last year as well :redface: Those were literally responses of you guys dragging ITZY though, and me saying that they were basically equal with aespa back then? Though my take about ITZY and aespa being on the same level truly spoiled like milk though :dies: You gotcha' moment FAILED

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gaia said:

I'll happily be the one to say to stop worrying about aespa when your JYP faves can't even chart Top 100 :rip: 

Girl TWICE and SKZ are bigger than anyone from SM

And of course Zachary won't mention ITZY by name, since he's the most passive agressive user in here, but we all see through his shades 

BEEPBEEP.thumb.gif.be6189d864b79c4d69cf8

50 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Holding onto something from an online argument about a chart for nearly a year is some special kind of crazy

I agree: 

16 minutes ago, Zack said:

@Zack take your fellow Sheep's advice :ryan3:

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

I agree: 

@Zack take your fellow Sheep's advice :ryan3:

Zack's funny and a MY so its okay

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

58 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Imagine calling someone a homophobe for making a logical counterargument over a song name. You are the same kind of person to call Newjeans and their fans terrorists because their song is called ETA. Disgusting and unhinged behavior.

girl, you’re absolutely making 0 sense it’s insane. this has nothing to do with ETA. the entire LGBT community in korea right now is offended because IU is using a slogan that the lgbt community is using RIGHT NOW to fight for our human rights, but iu is ALLEGEDLY stealing it for her own aesthetic and self-centered story. don’t you see how disrespectful she is? like other users on here said, it’s like if someone made a song called "me too" today. :rip:

i tried to show you why this was a problem and why the LGBT community is offended but you probably didn’t even read the article explaining the situation that i’ve sent you, even though the article is neutral and exposes both point of views.

now, there’s a CURRENT movement right now, using "love wins" as a slogan, to fight for marriage equality in korea. at the same time, iu comes and steal that phrase (that is once again synonymous of LGBT rights), and tries to make profit for her own gains without even mentioning the lgbt community one time. 

how hard is it for you to understand that an artist as powerful as IU deliberately stealing our slogan that people DIED for and that is also heavily linked with the killing of gay people in mass shootings for her own self-centered (allegedly) concept is dangerous and problematic?

and like i showed you yesterday, there’s NO WAY she doesn’t know about the cultural context around this particular phrase because when you look up for "love wins" on namu wiki there’s only LGBT related stuff.f

so there’s only two explanations:

- iu is stupid and doesn’t know the historical and societal importance and meaning of words she uses, which is alarming for someone who’s famous for her songwritting

- she doesn’t give a **** about the LGBT community and is stealing the slogans of ongoing pro mariage equality movement to redirect the spotlight on herself

how about we all calm down and stream hitmixx's new bop

tia-sister.gif

• Haha 1

ITZY are failed and had beens, It doesn't make sense If their stats are the standard for successful groups 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

IVE last album and All Night. the start of their downfall i fear

we need a redemption arc next comeback

They stuffed all their good songs in their debut album I fear. I wish they saved Blue Moon and Not Your Girl (especially for summer comeback) as titles :jonny:

21 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

And of course Zachary won't mention ITZY by name, since he's the most passive agressive user in here, but we all see through his shades 

BEEPBEEP.thumb.gif.be6189d864b79c4d69cf8

Please, let's not with these comments about me again.

Aren't you the one who made a list of users who you wanted to be "permanently removed from the thread" and included me on it, accused me of being a serial reporting "rat" with no evidence, declared I was a user you "dislike the most" and made these same "passive aggressive" comments about me to other users. Meanwhile this is the first time we've directly interacted in many months or even a year

So let's not. Or do I need to bring up those post links too :dies:

OT: This was a great song :clap3:

Edited by Zack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

how about we all calm down and stream hitmixx's new bop

tia-sister.gif

So when are you putting HITMIXX in your sig, bestie

tia-sister.gif

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@geniecantstophypeboy also it’s incredibly frustrating and hard to discuss with you because you don’t seem to understand ANYTHING. i thought you were very young so i even apologized to you for the way i was speaking and nicely linked you to articles from reputable publications (and not stuff like allkpop) exposing the current issue with IU’s song and what was happening among the LGBT community in korea to try to make you understand that words aren’t just words when they’re closely linked with such an heavy context

but now you just seem like a literal bot who has absolutely 0 empathy and 0 comprehension of language’s power which is terrifying lol

Edited by Windy Day

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

Please, let's not with these comments about me again.

Aren't you the one who made a list of users who you wanted to be "banned from the thread" and included me on it, accused me of being a serial reporting "rat" with no evidence, declared I was a user you "dislike the most" and made these same "passive aggressive" comments about me to other users. Meanwhile this is the first time we've directly interacted in many months or even a year

So let's not. Or do I need to bring up those post links too :dies:

OT: This was a great song :clap3:

Girl the difference between me and you is that I don't give a f*** and say everything directly and up front, while you like to be indirect and passive agressive, and act like you're so unbothered, when in reality you're the most bothered person in here :redface:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

So when are you putting HIYMIXX in your sig, bestie

tia-sister.gif

they definitely deserve a spot with my faves :jonnycat:

they've been releasing nothing but HITS ever since debut

tia-sister.gif

Just now, youresotoxic said:

they definitely deserve a spot with my faves :jonnycat:

they've been releasing nothing but HITS ever since debut

tia-sister.gif

You should put them in Red Velvet's spot tbh

tia-sister.gif

• Haha 1

Hyuna dating junhyung :doc:

she don’t love herself

I always said she’s a crack head but this is a new low. I stan her always but she is making WEIRD, cracklandish decisions in life and career. 

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You should put them in Red Velvet's spot tbh

tia-sister.gif

I knew you would say something like this besite... :bibliahh:

leave my talented and stunning red velvet girls alone 

onikaswanz-stan-twitter.gif

13 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Girl the difference between me and you is that I don't give a f*** and say everything directly and up front, while you like to be indirect and passive agressive, and act like you're so unbothered, when in reality you're the most bothered person in here :redface:

I think there's a freudian slip here and in truth, you're bothered by your perception that I'm unbothered, when in reality I'm simply not bothered to be bothered by something most people would rightly be unbothered about :cm:

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Watch them now trying to shift the focus to ITZY somehow, as they always do :snowman:

What is there to focus on? 

Edited by katyberry

Can someone who is bts army give me a history on them as a group? I am going to meet up with a bts army this month, someone I matched with on a dating app. If everything goes well I’ll be switching like a baguette. :jonny2:

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

he cut his hair a little bit :jonnycat:

I know someone else who should

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

tell us who

image0.gif?ex=65baa49b&is=65a82f9b&hm=ba

2 minutes ago, youcallingmyname said:

Can someone who is bts army give me a history on them as a group? I am going to meet up with a bts army this month, someone I matched with on a dating app. If everything goes well I’ll be switching like a baguette. :jonny2:

girl there's like 84 documentary movies you can watch

image0.gif?ex=65baa49b&is=65a82f9b&hm=ba

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.