K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GEKqoeebgAATm7-?format=jpg&name=large

GEKqoefaEAATiUD?format=jpg&name=largeGEKqoeha8AA8kaK?format=jpg&name=large

who is this supposed to be? the new nct unit or pledis bg?

• Replies 50.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

who is this supposed to be? the new nct unit or pledis bg?

this is NCT Wish! the new Japanese unit :gaycat4:

give their pre-release single a listen

• Like 1

Everytime I watch an IVE video I get remind of how Starship wants the group to be seen as Woonyoung and Yujin with friends. :deadbanana:

• Like 1

IVE.... let's be for real right now...

this will do NOTHING in the US

tayomaki-laughing.gif 

23 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

??? This is an end stage concert not a 360 which means 1/3 of the total seats are meant to be unavailable. Ain’t nobody gonna watch a concert from the back  
Aespa closed some of their sections. They aren’t in the same situation. 
:snowman: 

It's literally not sweetie. For example their Canada date reported 10,704 as 98% sold, even though the arena capacity is up to 19,000 for concerts. Do the math, that's more than a third unsold. 

I'm just trying to understand why aespa is getting heat for something unwarranted while other groups get a pass. Older group ITZY's highest reported gross in the U.S is $772k, yet people are dragging aespa for $1.2M ticket sales on one of their dates...? Make it make sense. 

Plus aespa and ITZY booked the same venue in Boston and for aespa, 4,061 seats was 81% yet for ITZY, 4,052 seats was 100% :cm:

GEKw5igbYAAWpdF?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Zack
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

It's literally not sweetie. For example their Canada date reported 10,704 as 98% sold, even though the arena capacity is up to 19,000 for concerts. Do the math, that's more than a third unsold. 

I'm just trying to understand why aespa is getting heat for something unwarranted while other groups get a pass. Older group ITZY's highest reported gross in the U.S is $772k, yet people are dragging aespa for $1.2M ticket sales on one of their dates...? Make it make sense. 

Plus aespa and ITZY booked the same venue in Boston and for aespa, 4,061 seats was 81% yet for ITZY, 4,052 seats was 100% :cm:

GEKw5igbYAAWpdF?format=jpg&name=medium

O.Ops

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

The obsession people in here have with trying to "humble" aespa and MYs is concerning! kpop has truly rotted their brains 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm loving the new IVE song but there's no way the mv only has 70k views after 2 hours :redface:

Speaking of concerts, here’s predebut footage of babymonster at the NMIXX concert 

spacer.png

• Haha 5

GEFNbNJXcAAT6VG?format=jpg&name=900x900

GEFNbNMXQAA_W9T?format=jpg&name=smallGEFNbNMXEAAhiWK?format=jpg&name=small

he cut his hair a little bit :jonnycat:

I know someone else who should

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

• Like 1

17 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

little-black-girl-eyes-wide-eyes-wide.gi

Ew

11 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

I don’t even know what to say like Hyuna girl…

spacer.png

9 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

they're so cute :chick3:

Bora back on stage ugh I’m so happy 

3 hours ago, Galaxy said:

I miss these indie queens

The way they’re just gonna quietly disband in August ugh I hate this so much  

I’m really hoping Fantagio’s ngg becomes successful since the last 2 weren’t 

2 hours ago, TheCal said:

ready for this mess

gretchen-giggle.gif

I actually like it but what’s up with the MV? No budget tf?

33 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Speaking of concerts, here’s predebut footage of babymonster at the NMIXX concert 

spacer.png

The way this sends me every single time :ahh:

IVE MAX downfall is here..

6 hours ago, Windy Day said:

iu using a queer-centric phrase that people were arrested and killed for, for her self-centered song is indeed her problem and she’s rightfully getting dragged and is in the center of the controversy right now. "love wins" is still trending at #1 in korea as we speak despite hyuna dating a criminal with the majority of people dragging iu. as a fan, it’s what she deserves ❤️

it’s very worrying that you’re using a rhetoric that homophobes have been using against queer people in a gay forum, though.

Imagine calling someone a homophobe for making a logical counterargument over a song name. You are the same kind of person to call Newjeans and their fans terrorists because their song is called ETA. Disgusting and unhinged behavior.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, armink said:

@Zack @katyberry

I'm a few days late but... hello! :ryan3:

and then later you guys will have the audacity to say MYs are the problem when we're getting tagged in stuff like this unprovoked (what they're using as a "gotcha moment" is me simply posting an achievement tweet about Next Level). 

• Like 3

Holding onto something from an online argument about a chart for nearly a year is some special kind of crazy

• Haha 2

Not the plushies :bibliahh: Why is it so adorable. Their packaging and merchandise are always great. :heart:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, armink said:

@Zack @katyberry

I'm a few days late but... hello! :ryan3:

Watch them now trying to shift the focus to ITZY somehow, as they always do :snowman:

Edited by Pluto2022

14 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Holding onto something from an online argument about a chart for nearly a year is some special kind of crazy

I'm kinda impressed at the fact people really let this arguments/posts get to their heads.

Like he/she/they keep thinking about it for some time to bring it up later asgdahgdk. 

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Watch them now trying to shift the focus to ITZY somehow, as they always do :snowman:

Like you did a few pages back when coming for aespa touring numbers? :snowman:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Didn't ITZY sell out all their theater dates?

spacer.png

I honestly don't think any of the 4th gen girlies (for now) can sell out arenas in the US apart from NewJeans.

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Maybe this will humble MYs a little bit and leave HITZY alone

spacer.png

Watch them now trying to shift the focus to ITZY somehow, as they always do [2]

GRlBKmR.gif

• Haha 8

itzy realeased a listenable song after 3 years and suddenly their fans think they have the right to come for someone of higher status like godspa

Sit down, pigs.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Rainy Devil said:

Like you did a few pages back when coming for aespa touring numbers? :snowman:

The topic in here was about aespa's touring numbers though, and I wasn't the one who brought up the subject to begin with :snowman:

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

Watch them now trying to shift the focus to ITZY somehow, as they always do [2]

GRlBKmR.gif

Now miss Zachary, let's not act like you aren't the main one in here shading ITZY and TWICE unprovoked :snowman:

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Now miss Zachary, let's not act like you aren't the main one in here shading ITZY and TWICE unprovoked :snowman:

Since when...? I barely mention them :dies:

You on the other hand are constantly comparing aespa and ITZY and trying to make it negative on aespa, but it just flops every time. 

And in the spirit of dragging up dusty old 2023'd posts, here are some bookmarks I prepared earlier to prove IT.  

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.