K-Pop Thread: RIIZE Debuts Crop Tops, Fit Bodies and Heavy Bass

Ryan

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, TheCal said:

so now I'm a fake aespa fan because I don't like Odette's constant shading of NJ (and other groups)? I obviously stan NewJeans the most which is no secret...

confused.gif

no you just constantly shade aespa and their fans at every turn then call yourself a fan when it's brought up(see above). Please buy Armageddon though a sale is a sale! :heart:

Say what you want about @Odette Violet but at least they don't have a picture of Hyein on their profile.

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 1

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Just now, Rhyme said:

Anyway yeah, aespa and BP used to have it rough, but isn't it nicer now that the thread is more peaceful to girlgroups? I'm glad the days are gone where RV would be dragged for PAGES.

aespa still catches strays unfortunately now.

Shady comments such as being labelled "faux edgy" or the annoying "trinity" posts which exclude aespa purposely to bring them down and elevate their own faves...despite the girls having better stats than the ones in the so called trinity. I wonder which user was responsible for those kinds of unnecessarily shady comments... :matty:

But yes the horrible pages of RV hate were a nightmare. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I don't mind you at all because I could never dislike a MY/SONE, but you do call NewJeans a variation of talentless toddlers often or throw a little shade in your posts complimenting aespa. I don't dislike you though, I'm just saying! :rip: Anyway yeah, aespa and BP used to have it rough, but isn't it nicer now that the thread is more peaceful to girlgroups? I'm glad the days are gone where RV would be dragged for PAGES.

the way I'm probably the only NJ hater cause even the known sheeps here are tokkin stanning them :ahh:

I get it this untalented toddlers are the atrl darlings so speaking against them is a crime to this sub :celestial5:

Edited by Odette Violet

10 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Some people need to let the past go even though it was tragic being a MY in here until the moment Spicy dropped (they were still telling us aespa was finished even 5 mins before its release) and be grateful that times are different now. But also some others need to stop generalizing MYs when they're really talking about just one or two users 

That I definitely agree with. Some users need to let go of the whole hating on one or two users = hating the whole fanbase thing

• Like 1

Just like Naeun is Marcella, Wonyoung would be called Vicky (by me) now, (that's her real english name so don't try to pick a bone with me).

Ktrl never fails to amaze me everytime aespa makes a comeback. Like clockwork

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Accendio is really a bop whew IVE you'll always be that group 

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

and to me it looks like selective outrage when every tonedeaf post from a fan of an SM artist is mentally bookmarked by you when the equally hateful posts from other fandoms go ignored. Seeing you do that to somebody who barely joined the website was very offputting to me, call it what you want.

Also, as one of the few users you have this type of hate boner for and one of LSRFs most vocal defenders from day 1, seeing you blame sheep for the hate they're getting when it's stans of any and every group left a very bad taste in my mouth.

I have been calling out EVERY tonedeaf post from from EVERY fandom in here, but the fact is: most of them either realize their mistake or they just don't bother responding. Your "friend" here doubled down on his behavior every time I called him out, and that's how i also kept replying to his aggressions. Maybe that's how you noticed him more than any other tone deaf troll I've called out in this thread. so let's stop acting like I have some kinda vendetta against sm fans. I admit I have called out a few sm fans in the past for constant superiority complex, but that's where the "sm sheep criticism" has ended for me. The real issue is that your friend is genuinely not able to see what he's doing wrong and keeps doubling down on his passive aggressive behavior and I will keep commenting on it. Thanks. 

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

Shady comments such as being labelled "faux edgy" or the annoying "trinity" posts which exclude aespa purposely to bring them down and elevate their own faves...despite the girls having better stats than the ones in the so called trinity. I wonder which user was responsible for those kinds of unnecessarily shady comments... :matty:

The trinity posts were always so funny, especially before the LSRF and NJ debuted though. The nugus they would have to pull out to take aespa's spot. I remember STAYC and Billlie both being alleged trinity groups at one point and not aespa. People used to just say any and everything in here, this forum has grown up a lot in the past few years. :ahh:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

And we're always the bad guys, the bullies when we retaliate. why is that  :matty:

• Like 2

Not to much on miss witnessed, he always call out problematic users :gaygacat5:spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I have been calling out EVERY tonedeaf post from from EVERY fandom in here, but the fact is: most of them either realize their mistake or they just don't bother responding. Your "friend" here doubled down on his behavior every time I called him out, and that's how i also kept replying to his aggressions. Maybe that's how you noticed him more than any other tone deaf troll I've called out in this thread. so let's stop acting like I have some kinda vendetta against sm fans. I admit I have called out a few sm fans in the past for constant superiority complex, but that's where the "sm sheep criticism" has ended for me. The real issue is that your friend is genuinely not able to see what he's doing wrong and keeps doubling down on his passive aggressive behavior and I will keep commenting on it. Thanks. 

You seem to have forgotten your own words less than an hour ago, let me help you.

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Isnt that always what some of these members do here everyday? 
They're so far up their asses in stanning their fave sm groups (or the company itself), that they're dragging innocent hardworking idols just to prop up their own faves. I've been calling that shite since day 1. Just look at the subtle demeaning language that some of these people use while spewing their SUBJECTIVE opinions on certain groups. I don't even stan Lesserafim, but just calling out the bizarre behavior. Just focus on your own faves without having to discredit others'. Weirdos. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Sheep said:

no you just constantly shade aespa and their fans at every turn then call yourself a fan when it's brought up(see above). Please buy Armageddon though a sale is a sale! :heart:

How am I shading Aespa?:bibliahh: Is the shading with us? Are you talking about me not being a fan of Live My Life and Long Chat?:dies: 

not my fault that 2 of 3 most obsessed NJ haters here are aespa fans. Do I need to like all the fans from the fandoms of my favourite groups?

output-onlinegiftools(1).thumb.gif.3b652

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

GKQrwHIWMAA4eAo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

I remember STAYC and Billlie both being alleged trinity groups at one point 

Who was the person that said that? They spilled actually :clap3:

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

You seem to have forgotten your own words less than an hour ago, let me help you.

Now read the second part of that sentence that you conveniently did not enlarge or underline. 

12 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

the way I'm probably the only NJ hater cause even the known sheeps here are tokkin stanning them :ahh:

I get it this untalented toddlers are the atrl darlings so speaking against them is a crime to this sub :celestial5:

I definitely threw NJ some shade myself when they debuted but Cookie made me switch on them. It's just hard not to like them! :foxaylove3:

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Now read the second part of that sentence that you conveniently did not enlarge or underline. 

Yes, you went on the talk about behaviors that certain fans of SM groups exhibit, while leaving out that literally every fandom has been unfairly dogpiling on the group in question for a scandal that doesn't involve them and for a Coachella performance that was actually great. It has nothing to do with SM or any group from SM, you're the one who brought us into it just like you're the one who hounds every new My that joins if they don't say strictly positive things about every single other group.

and before you say the manufactured coachella outrage had anything to do with Mys, we had our own fake bombed coachella scandal that was started by BLINKS who want to gatekeep an entire music festival, just like the Le Sserafim one was.

Edited by Sheep

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GKQrwHIWMAA4eAo.jpg

this is better content than you gagging over rizz photos all day ntfm

• Haha 3

Just now, Rhyme said:

I definitely threw NJ some shade myself when they debuted but Cookie made me switch on them. It's just hard not to like them! :foxaylove3:

Have no problem with anyone liking them and I don't personally go out my way attacking users they don't know who likes or even shades other groups to props them. must be a hobby for some here:foxaylove3:

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Have no problem with anyone liking them and I don't personally go out my way attacking users they don't know who likes or even shades other groups to props them. must be a hobby for some here:foxaylove3:

But you do shade them when you compliment aespa sometimes. I think that's the thing here along with the other thing of some users treating every individual as a representation of a fanbase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Yes, you went on the talk about behaviors that certain fans of SM groups exhibit, while leaving out that literally every fandom has been unfairly dogpiling on the group in question for a scandal that doesn't involve them and for a Coachella performance that was actually great. It has nothing to do with SM or any group from SM, you're the one who brought us into it just like you're the one who hounds every new My that joins if they don't say strictly positive things about every single other group.

This lie after lie, not me "hounding every single new Myy" now :dies:

My post was basically directed at that troll and that troll only, but of course you took offense. Why? Maybe it hit close to home to you and you're no different? Sounds about right. 

forgive me for assuming you're the logical one amongs the two of you, but I was wrong. You're both the same. No wonder you're defending him with your LIFE, because you have the same agenda in here. :dies:

12 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Not to much on miss witnessed, he always call out problematic users :gaygacat5:spacer.png

too bad that some people conveniently get memory loss when it comes to realizing this I guess

spacer.png

Just now, Rhyme said:

But you do shade them when you compliment aespa sometimes. I think that's the thing here along with the other thing of some users treating every individual as a representation of a fanbase.

Thank you for being the only logical objective person in this whole discussion. You nailed my reasoning even saying the things I've said tbh. :heart:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

That's not my problem anymore tho :foxaylove3:you don't see me throwing fit, insults and personal attacks every time someone will shade or drags my favourite groups. 

People are taking stanning too seriously 

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyway that's enough internet for me today. Y'all have a great day :heart:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

This lie after lie, not me "hounding every single new Myy" now :dies:

My post was basically directed at that troll and that troll only, but of course you took offense. Why? Maybe it hit close to home to you and you're no different? Sounds about right. 

forgive me for assuming you're the logical one amongs the two of you, but I was wrong. You're both the same. No wonder you're defending him with your LIFE, because you have the same agenda in here. :dies:

"i was only talking about that one user and don't generalize(the post said fans of sm groups and not one user)" then "youre no different you have the same agenda" in the same post is wild to me, doubly so considering, again, the group getting hate in question is one I'm a huge fan of.

You can't stand that there are people in here who see through YOUR agenda. Now go hide for a couple hours because you showed your ass and come back with your tail between your legs later. :zzz: 

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.