K-Pop Thread: RIIZE Debuts Crop Tops, Fit Bodies and Heavy Bass

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

it's funny to me how people are throwing that word over concepts and vibes when BSH is the one who was DATING a 20 year old girl when he was nearly 50 :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

he is disgusting on the inside and even more disgusting on the outside :mazen: 

• Haha 1

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Screenshot_20240425_084007_Discord.jpg?ex=662baed9&is=662a5d59&hm=d8987c66b8e11309a970c1bdc5d59b5b9c12ed999c3f48f8853f90bb3e2726a0&

WENDY singing her entire mini album live...queen! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

all of these companies and lunatic men running it are disgusting pigs

MHJ won

:suburban:

I support women

I support MHJ

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

he is disgusting on the inside and even more disgusting on the outside :mazen: 

let's not forget that he also surrounds himself with people like scooter braun who have a history of being abusive and predatory towards female artists but a minority of pathetic gays in this thread would rather blindly shame a woman who came up with all the receipts because of their misogyny

Just now, Windy Day said:

i speak french fluently and perspicacité is the word used in french… not my fault english (my third language) is a dumb version of other superior languages…

we're so happy to know that you speak the superior language, thanks for bringing that up. 

I totally get you

if I use words such as boondocks and imeldific, would be annoyed too if people say it's uncommon 

yeah english is such a stupid watered down language, such a shame to use in this thread the home of kpop symposium.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

888723365047705601.gif?size=128&quality=

not the group being picked by a shaman

The shaman snapped

NewJennies members are a SMASH

anticipating Shaman sunbaenim's ngg

• Haha 5

This thread is a mess...

MHJ and NJ will come back stronger than a 90s trend :rogue:

Babymonster's "I'll show you how to REALLY do it" moment getting overshadowed by the absolute Hybe clown show :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

Screenshot_20240425_084007_Discord.jpg?ex=662baed9&is=662a5d59&hm=d8987c66b8e11309a970c1bdc5d59b5b9c12ed999c3f48f8853f90bb3e2726a0&

• Like 1

what's LSRF's concept anyway? talentless copies of global trends?

(they have a pass for antifragile)

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

we're so happy to know that you speak the superior language, thanks for bringing that up. 

I totally get you

if I use words such as boondocks and imeldific, would be annoyed too if people say it's uncommon 

yeah english is such a stupid watered down language, such a shame to use in this thread the home of kpop symposium.

this-makes-no-sense.gif

Just got caught up on everything. MHJ is probably going to be blacklisted from the industry which is a shame from an artistic front, but her relationship with New Jeans is clearly inappropriate.

Still, New Jeans will probably be sabotaged and eventually disbanded like Gfriend by Hybe after 1-2 years if they stay. And if what MHJ's saying is true, NJ and their parents will probably follow MHJ out of Hybe when they can anyway, which might be expensive asf.

The damage to Lesserafim's reputation is irreparable. From Coachella to basically being BHS's obsession (esp the IZONE girls and ESPECIALLY Sakura). BSH is probably a xes offender like YHS. As much as MHJ has made it clear she's not to be trusted around pretty young girls, these men are probably 100x worse.

It's also convenient that Hybe won't respond to any of her accusations. Very very convenient.

This might sour the public's feelings about Hybe in general, which is fine, because so far Hybe is at the scene of the crime of all these explosive company battles. Their obsession with their rivals doesn't surprise me. They tried to BUY SM entertainment out of spite.

But lol at blinks wanting so bad to insert blackpink into the narrative just to prove they're the One Top Girl Group and being disappointed that they weren't mentioned at all throughout the presscon. Priorities people!

Hybe truly destroyed Kpop.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Babymonster's "I'll show you how to REALLY do it" moment getting overshadowed by the absolute Hybe clown show :bibliahh:

:ahh: 

is sabrina a new hybe artist? cause chh

• Haha 4

Everyone suddenly caring about vocals, well here are some vocally competent groups that you can root for then:

3 minutes ago, thirdward said:

what's LSRF's concept anyway? talentless copies of global trends?

(they have a pass for antifragile)

spacer.png

LSRF's concept is that they're all the girls BHS is xesually interested in and dressed up and dancing to his tastes. There's a reason why he was obsessed with AKB48 and a fan of Akimoto. Weird little men.

6 hours ago, Windy Day said:

aespa was the biggest girl group in korea and released next level and savage right before newjeans' debut so this isn't surprising. and i dont think MHJ had any problem inside of SM beside fans complaining as usuals. she stayed there for 20 years. she's been with hybe for like two years and look what happened lmao

a lot of SM artists still have appreciation for her. I remember Krystal posting an IG story congratulating MHJ when NJ debuted

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chemist said:

a lot of SM artists still have appreciation for her. I remember Krystal posting an IG story congratulating MHJ when NJ debuted

yes. it's the very nature of her job. they have to develop deep relations of trust with the idols. that's why the loona girls love jaden too. i don't understand what's hard to understand about that…

• Like 1

Still thinking about when someone from pages ago said that MJH was 10 step ahead for curve by ripping off pinkpantheress instead of Billie. NJ always switch up their sound with every comeback so l'm curious to see what she has in store for us in the next couple months  :suburban:

21 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

it's funny to me how people are throwing that word over concepts and vibes when BSH is the one who was DATING a 20 year old girl when he was nearly 50 :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

I thought he was gay :rip:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.