• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

44 minutes ago, katyberry said:

the rap is sooo catchy 

this was cute

the vidya

spacer.png

gidle would be so so much better as a foursome and without the one forcing her tacky try hard ideas to the group

not to mention, soyeon has the worst vocals and lyricism ever male or female not just jn kpop but in the entire music world :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

aespa's kinda done... like their concept seems so outdated now, their name is still dumb, this is their year 4 but they're still playing catchup to their 2021 success. and sm is in shambles. other 4th gen groups clear them on streaming and now everyone is moving onto gen 5. it's tragic. filler after filler on Drama mini, it's actually shocking how well my world tracks did in comparison. winter needs to go back to her iconic bob. but overall its clear that sm doesnt have any big plans for them anymore.. theyre staying f(x) status with a mid hit here and there for the rest of their careers and its hard to watch.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

2 hours ago, elevate said:

Screenshot-15-4-2024-193926-www-youtube-com.jpg

What are you indicating?

ovtrctear-jlo.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

cant wait for their coachella HEADLINE in 2028 when they're all adults :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

cant wait for their coachella HEADLINE in 2028 when they're all adults :jonny5:

you have such… interesting takes!

I miss the Garam stanning era.

I feel bad for Griddle haters, I really do. Soyeon is here to stay.

Soyeon has taken residency on Earth and made it her Kingdom. She will spread her Soyeonese voodoo everywhere for generations to come, and she won't rest until all your relatives, your children and your grandchildren dance to my boob and booty is hot or I cook cream soup, taste is coco loco :eddie:

soyeon-gidle.gif

• Like 3

imagine hating the Tomboys™ when it is LESSER out there giving kpop a bad name.

WJZd2QT.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, jqnetto said:

you have such… interesting takes!

I miss the Garam stanning era.

garamxjennie's horcrux lives on :chick1:

19 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

aespa's kinda done... like their concept seems so outdated now, their name is still dumb, this is their year 4 but they're still playing catchup to their 2021 success. and sm is in shambles. other 4th gen groups clear them on streaming and now everyone is moving onto gen 5. it's tragic. filler after filler on Drama mini, it's actually shocking how well my world tracks did in comparison. winter needs to go back to her iconic bob. but overall its clear that sm doesnt have any big plans for them anymore.. theyre staying f(x) status with a mid hit here and there for the rest of their careers and its hard to watch.

Bad take after the other

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

:rip: Someone lied 

The way it would've been the best release of today

Just now, Mattheo said:

Bad take after the other

no amount of bulk buying stats is going to change my feelings i fear. i want aespa to succeed.

• Thumbs Down 1

Soyeon every time someone takes a dig at her and her life expectancy increases by 1 year

soyeon-gidle.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

:heart2: she has such a way with words. i have so much respect for her. (theqoo post about this post has 2000 replies currently :deadbanana:)

Edited by Butters
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

when are you going to realize that your trolling is not funny at all

• Thanks 5

Just now, hallucinate said:

when are you going to realize that your trolling is not funny at all

i didn't lie though.

27 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

Aespa are literally charting well, selling a lot of albums, selling out concerts, doing good on streaming especially with their latest album, having popular members etc., like how are they "done" ?

ovtrctear-jlo.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ethereal said:

Are they? :rip: 

Ariana, Beyonce, Sabrina, Tori Kelly, PERRIE

:ryan3:

Just now, OrgVisual said:

Ariana, Beyonce, Sabrina, Tori Kelly, PERRIE

3 minutes ago, Butters said:

:heart2: she has such a way with words. i have so much respect for her. (theqoo post about this post has 2000 replies currently :deadbanana:)

Watch Sakura re-debut a 4th time in Soyeon's own girl group in 5 years from now. The group will be called Martyr. Their 1st song "Call the ambulance! But not for me!"

soyeon-gidle.gif

17 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I feel bad for Griddle haters, I really do. Soyeon is here to stay.

Soyeon has taken residency on Earth and made it her Kingdom. She will spread her Soyeonese voodoo everywhere for generations to come, and she won't rest until all your relatives, your children and your grandchildren dance to my boob and booty is hot or I cook cream soup, taste is coco loco :eddie:

soyeon-gidle.gif

people are crying "gimmicks!!" but Fate blew up without a "high-budget" (Super Lady) or "made-to-go-viral" (Wife) music video, barely any English lyrics, and only one performance before they decided to record a live performance video and promote it on the music shows (when it was already about to start its PAK reign)

soyeon-gidle.gif

• Like 1

it's hard for me to feel bad, you train for half a decade + survival shows and can't even sing live? idk

well u got veterans that can't even sing at an encore so…

i think it's an industry problem not hybe (even if I hate band pd)

Winter's posting on IG again. :heart2: I hope this means she's in a bed somewhere doomscrolling on her phone relaxing 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.