• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

3 hours ago, illia said:

It's a bop but it's painfully obvious it was a Blackpink reject you can even hear how the parts were distributed :deadbanana4: Jennie starts the song, then Lisa with the rap part, then Rose with high pitched vocals etc

Ever since I heard it, I can't take this song seriously anymore

khaioutdid.gif

:eli:

• Haha 1

The irony when SNSD had a hit in Korea more recently than TWICE and Taeyeon is literally sitting at #2 on melon right now :rip: 

• Like 3

GIDLE, we appreciate the vision and homage to 2nd Gen greatness if only the music is a little bit better

Aretha Franklin Shade GIF

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

The lashings on X 

Flop after contract renewal 

• Haha 1

Mind your business, Twice will make it through just like they always do.

:gaycat1:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

:eli:

Would have been a cute Japanese comeback :coffee:

10 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The irony when SNSD had a hit in Korea more recently than TWICE and Taeyeon is literally sitting at #2 on melon right now :rip: 

How does it feel knowing that TWICE are still bigger than SNSD and are among the top 3 biggest Kpop acts in history
94592f71f299791ff58c44bbe520ad06.gif

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, illia said:

Would have been a cute Japanese comeback :coffee:

well they gave up on that like 3 years into their career :rip: 

9 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

Mind your business, Twice will make it through just like they always do.

:gaycat1:

Honestly they don't have to, they already have the best 3gen bops not the best ones but a bunch of bops and they seem to do excellent at touring 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

well they gave up on that like 3 years into their career :rip: 

And we hate them for that!

uOdA6cU.thumb.gif.c0709bf1c85e908bbea345

So have we circled back around to Twice being the accepted NGG because everytime I say it I get hit with the “let’s get you to bed grandma” posts :snowman:

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

So have we circled back around to Twice being the accepted NGG because everytime I say it I get hit with the “let’s get you to bed grandma” posts :snowman:

well that.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Taeyeon is a digimon, so I don’t know why you talk about her we talk about SNSD.
Forever chart performance isn’t all of that to brag. It charted as good as alcohol free which was considering also a flop. :rip: 

• Like 2

TWS' Plot Twist is rising faster than Get A Guitar did on Melon. I'm honestly very surprised. 

I still prefer Riize and GAG.

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

Taeyeon is a digimon, so I don’t know why you talk about her we talk about SNSD.
Forever chart performance isn’t all of that to brag. It charted as good as alcohol free which was considering also a flop. :rip: 

Babes SNSD went top 10. Twice is not touching the top 100 these days.

Edited by WeFoundWill
  • Like 1

Wet Jisooseless worry about the fact that your ult group is never coming back.

Twix and SNSD are legends :bird:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

The delusional user is back… Nurse

@Sheep @Odette Violet

Aretha Franklin Shade GIF

You don’t need to tag @Sheep to fight your battles if you wanna fight. Btw I just responded to Scones coming for TWICE.

Btw me and Sheep are civil/neutral now (I think), so no need to tag him, you weirdo.

Fight your own battles, next! 

1 minute ago, WeFoundWill said:

Babes SNSD went top 10. Twice is not touching the top 100 these days.

Please even Nayeon got a top 10 :deadbanana2: forever wasn’t even in the top 50 of 2022 biggest hit. But yeah they had a top 10 for 5 minutes !!!:deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Well I don't to want drag Twice but mind you that's like 15 years into SNSD's career, they were also competing with New Jeans/Blackpink that time  while alcohol free was like what 7?

Also Taeyeon would always be in the conversation bc she's the leader of SNSD and unfortunately none of the Twice girlies is touching her as a solo star so far 

not a good comparison sis :thing:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Please even Nayeon got a top 10 :deadbanana2: forever wasn’t even in the top 50 of 2022 biggest hit. But yeah they had a top 10 for 5 minutes !!!:deadbanana2:

Not you saying we can't say anything about Taeyeon's current smash hit but then bringing up a Nayeon song from 2 years ago. I like both groups but you look crazy as ever :rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.