K-Pop Thread: Stray Kids Get Adopted by the Met Gala

Ryan

13 minutes ago, thirdward said:

XG is like if bekuh boom made a gg (derogatory)

spacer.png

what is bekuh doing now that she's jobless with no BLACKPINK comebacks coming? i always wondered why she didn't just go produce for a bunch of other kpop groups, wondering if she had some sort of TBL contract

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Not furry Jeno :jonny6:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

what is bekuh doing now that she's jobless with no BLACKPINK comebacks coming? i always wondered why she didn't just go produce for a bunch of other kpop groups, wondering if she had some sort of TBL contract

busy writing teddy's gg rap lines 

they probably made more just writing for BP + I don't even think they would have time working with other groups when they take 2 years for 8 songs for BP

:clack: 

happy for Lisa tho, she might have decent raps now that's she's freed from bekuh 

spacer.png

Edited by thirdward

16 minutes ago, thirdward said:

busy writing teddy's gg rap lines 

they probably made more just writing for BP + I don't even think they would have time working with other groups when they take 2 years for 8 songs for BP

:clack: 

Last I heard she worked outside of YG/TBL it was for her

• Like 1

I like the new NJ song. It's cute, catchy and already stuck in my head but it makes me wonder what will happen to NewJeans in the future, like when they're all in their mid 20s. 

Min Heejin has a strange and frankly grotesque obsession with youth.  So it makes me wonder if she'll drop off by the wayside once they're no longer fresh and adorable teens that she can easily manipulate. 

• Like 2

I'm still here

FF8mgo2XMAU9r6_.jpg?ex=662cff3a&is=662badba&hm=dc27d1f23aa439eba395918dd6be407d7e87f9bd5bee9e7dec269f5db7fa643b&

• Haha 3

I was looking at the tracklist for IVE again and why did no one here mention the Korean name credited first on every song is Ryan Jhun? :duca: I had no idea. Hype is even higher now

1 hour ago, rapperjennie said:

she had a yg/blackpink exclusive contract. she posted about it iirc but now she's out of it

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

:deadbanana:

24 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I was looking at the tracklist for IVE again and why did no one here mention the Korean name credited first on every song is Ryan Jhun? :duca: I had no idea. Hype is even higher now

It would be more of an event if Ryan S. Jhun was NOT the principal songwriter of IVE's music. 

• Haha 3

just thought about this

ySOvSuNQ.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, New Edition said:

Yes there is. And I'm so mad after watching that video, I'll not only criticize Zico, who should be in jail, but everyone who willingly works with him even if that's one of yalls wannabes. So keep quoting me everywhere.

F*ck them all.

I think when comes to BP people are willing to look the other way 

4 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

ended MHJ's black hair agenda 

aespa Winter Dispels Concerns of Having Blonde Hair in Toreta Drink Ad:  'She's Like a Fairy' | KpopStarz

She looks way too pretty and precious lately. 

Slowly erasing my gayness tbfh.

6 hours ago, New Edition said:

And Zico got away with joking about watching women being r*ped. Sending and sharing naked women unconscious who had just been sa-ed.  

And people are really enjoying his music and consuming and celebrating his success because whatever he's a bop-maker, right?

Women really mean nothing to some people.

Fu*k Jennie too to be honest and Hybe and everyone else who works with him.

Wow I had no idea (or I somehow knew and forgot). I thought the most problematic thing about him was saying the *** in tough cookie and cultural appropriation but damn... I can't say I'm disappointed because I wasn't a fan in the first place but I have no clue I can't believe people aren't mentioning this.

• Like 1

The song is okayish but anything to end the reign of terror and fraud of HYBE's new lolitas :eli:

And Zico got away with joking about watching women being r*ped. Sending and sharing naked women unconscious who had just been sa-ed.  

And people are really enjoying his music and consuming and celebrating his success because whatever he's a bop-maker, right?

Women really mean nothing to some people.

Fu*k Jennie too to be honest and Hybe and everyone else who works with him.

That's right I said f&ck your fave princess too.

doing the absolute most :toofunny2:

cause yeah every single one of us, including jennie, knows about all these detailed things about zico and we all enjoy this song because we are aware and we support + agree with his r*pe jokes :toofunny2:

"and f*ck jennie too, f*ck your fave princess" the most pretentious one i've seen in this thread so far :deadbanana: :lmao: 

lets blame an innocent woman for a man's actions (that she doesnt know anything about). go get jennie a warrant of arrest while you're at it cause you seem so mad about her for zico's actions dd

edit: the likes of your posts being armywhales and twice stans :toofunny2:

Edited by MonsterNavy

45 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I like the new NJ song. It's cute, catchy and already stuck in my head but it makes me wonder what will happen to NewJeans in the future, like when they're all in their mid 20s. 

Min Heejin has a strange and frankly grotesque obsession with youth.  So it makes me wonder if she'll drop off by the wayside once they're no longer fresh and adorable teens that she can easily manipulate. 

As far as I know, MHJ creatively directed Girls Generation and Red Velvet for years. So if she is still in charge of them she will for sure know what to do.

That Minji green look alone says it all.

GMDqmBmaEAADo3w?format=jpg&name=medium

GMDfybCaAAAxoGX?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I'm still here

FF8mgo2XMAU9r6_.jpg?ex=662cff3a&is=662badba&hm=dc27d1f23aa439eba395918dd6be407d7e87f9bd5bee9e7dec269f5db7fa643b&

No two-year idol contract is going to stop him from being a boy kisser.

spacer.png

Edited by JonginBey

13 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

doing the absolute most :toofunny2:

cause yeah every single one of us, including jennie, knows about all these detailed things about zico and we all enjoy this song because we are aware and we support + agree with his r*pe jokes :toofunny2:

"and f*ck jennie too, f*ck your fave princess" the most pretentious one i've seen in this thread so far :deadbanana: :lmao: 

lets blame an innocent woman for a man's actions (that she doesnt know anything about). go get jennie a warrant of arrest while you're at it cause you seem so mad about her for zico's actions dd

edit: the likes of your posts being armywhales and twice stans :toofunny2:

Come on now.

You really think Jennie didn't know about one of the biggest scandals in kpop that involved BIG TIME a guy from her previous label and a bunch of popular kpop male idols? :deadbanana: 

Now, I don't think Jennie deserves hate for the collab. But if some people are disappointed by the collab or dislike her being involved with Zico in any way, is okay and justified. Zico is quite the trashy man imo.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.